Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Sketchy Thing I Did
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Creations
Mata
I was programming and wanted to distract myself....

From then onwards it would only be referred to as 'that day'.

(there's a big wallpaper size version here http://www.matazone.co.uk/sillyimages/thatday_big.gif if anyone's interested )
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
ooooh that's so cool! I love it!

*promptly changes her wallpaper*

<3
Sir Psycho Sexy
ninja ph34r.gif
gothictheysay
So kyoot!
PsychWardMike
Hah!

Major props Mata. I digs it.
JimiJimi
What were you programming and what language was it? HTML? CSS? BASIC? VisualBasic? C? C++? Etc?

I once tried to learn a bit of basic, and to be honest... I still am...

Anyway, sweet pic...
spiffilicious05
Dude I feel another animation idea coming on. I seriously think that it would be cool for you to create a small series of animations for this little ninja dude. He could be really good or just always goof up -- maybe he could fight pirates. blink.gif smile.gif
Mata
I've considered it, maybe at some point in the future. Currently I've got enough ideas to be getting on with.
Xkitsurabamix
Hah Lorax and I have formulated that as the plot of a website based on a web-journal entry of mine. i own a flock of ninjas, she owns a flock of pirates, and they feud constantly.
Spiffilicious reminded me.
but I do love it, Mata. Very awesome. Commie knows just why i can't change my background, though. (These boots were made for walking, tehehe!)
saucy_tara
It's lovely Mata! Well, as lovely as ninja stalking can get... ph34r.gif
Pixelgoth
I honestly thought it was something to do with 'The Grudge' rather than a ninja but am relieved to see that it's supposed to be the latter *phew* biggrin.gif
Mata
I've asked for the Japanese version of The Grudge for Christmas. I hear it's absolutely terrifying! Yay!
Mata
Have another one

the lil' pie fairy
The first one was cute smile.gif

But that...blink.gif it's scaring me, a little...*mental shake* hmm...it's strange.
little_bear
It should be 'Bring me all your hamsters!" laugh.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
That'll be your alter - ago then, Mata? You know, the one you blame all the kitten eating on? tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Mata
He was on my curtains when I woke up, which I found a little unnerving...

Actually this is true, the light hits my curtains in a particular way each morning and for some reason it shows me new strange characters every day. Unfortunately I don't get the time to draw all of them, but I'm prevaricating today, so this one got the works.
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Mata @ Dec 2 2004, 02:51 PM)

Actually this is true, the light hits my curtains in a particular way each morning and for some reason it shows me new strange characters every day. Unfortunately I don't get the time to draw all of them, but I'm prevaricating today, so this one got the works.

You are a strange, strange (and talented!) little man! tongue.gif
Mata
I'm not strange, it's my curtain's fault!

Oh...

Fair point. biggrin.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Mata @ Dec 2 2004, 06:49 PM)
I'm not strange, it's my curtain's fault!

Oh...

Fair point. biggrin.gif

Yes! You see??? Before you get all defensive read my comment tongue.gif rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

laugh.gif

You're still strange though! tongue.gif
voices_in_my_head
QUOTE (Mata @ Dec 2 2004, 09:51 AM)

and do the curtains talk to you, mata? biggrin.gif
elphaba2
and do the curtains talk to you, mata? 

mine do. is that somehow not normal?

I can't decide which to paper my walls with....

oh who am I kidding? ninjas always win.
Dreams On Hiatus
Those are awesome. biggrin.gif Mata rocks...
Mata

Or the bigger version http://www.matazone.co.uk/sillyimages/skullman_big.jpg

I really should get on with something productive rather than just drawing things I see in my curtains...
voices_in_my_head
blink.gif
*shiver*
well, guess who's gonna have nightmares tonight?
Quoth(The Raven)
Those are some seriously spooky curtains, Mata! I would have to take 'em down, myself... ph34r.gif
Tarantio
That last one actually seems like a good title for a page of such designs, Mata, if you were ever thinking about adding them officially to the site wink.gif wink.gif
Mata
I think that once I've got a sizable bunch of these then they probably will turn up on a page 'officially'. After all, I spend time making them when I should be doing productive things, so I might as well get something from them!
voices_in_my_head
I still like the ninja the best.
as long as you promise to put him on the "offical site" then i'm fine with it.
Mata
Here's another one from my curtains.

I blame drinking SPS's chilli vodka before going to bed last night.
Cath Sparrow
Yup! Chilli vodka and wierd curtains would have that effect! tongue.gif It's fun seeing what your curtains will come up with next and I'm of the definate oppion they had an influence in Krark! biggrin.gif
Feyliya
Bumpage

Is there any chance that Mittens and Snowdrop might have come from your curtains, or any of your other current characters?
Mata
No, none of my current characters are from my curtains, although you might see some things in future animations that come from them! The shower curtain has the same effect on me, as does the cork floor in my bathroom.

This isn't much of a problem until I'm really ill, at which point I see faces looming at me everywhere. I know that they're not real, but it's still rather disturbing.
mooooooooooopo
I was ill last week.

You know things are really bad when you close your eyes and see forumites converting your flat to a farm complete with inflatable animals. blink.gif
Vegetarian for life
QUOTE (Mata @ Dec 7 2004, 05:20 AM)

Or the bigger version http://www.matazone.co.uk/sillyimages/skullman_big.jpg

I really should get on with something productive rather than just drawing things I see in my curtains...

ok, the first one was cool, this one just scares me blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.