Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kitten!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
saucy_tara
So, I'm getting a kitten!! I have 2 cats already, Millie and Caspar.

I'm sooo excited, the kittens we are going to see are 10 weeks old!!!

I will post pics of the one we choose. We have a choice between a black and white boy, a smoky grey boy and a tortoiseshell girl. I think we may have the grey one because Caspar is black and Millie is tortie.

Ooooh I'm so bouncey with happiness!! *bounce bounce bounce bounce* biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
gothictheysay
Kitties!

I have never had my own kitty, but if they are friendly, I love them. (I tried to be friendly with one that wasn't - note to 11-year-old self: if it's hiding under a dresser, get away from it) and baby animals are so cute.

Yay!
the lil' pie fairy
*is smiling lots at thought of small furry kitties that can sit on your hand* Go you getting kittens!! Get the smoky grey, they're the nicest colour, methinks.
Pixelgoth
Awwww ickle, ickle kittens....

*fails to get any more words out due to sheer cuteness of kittens*

Nice one Tara. Def. post pics smile.gif
saucy_tara
Yeah Pie I prolly will go for the smokey grey one. Apparently he's a little piglet and snorts while he eats! He gets all defensive and growly and tries to guard his food but he just ends up looking lke toulouse from the Aristocats!
Can you imagine a tiny kitten growling? It must be so cute biggrin.gif
Mata
It'll need a jumper:

http://www.rachaelhale.com/gallerybiograph...ography_04.html
saucy_tara
EEEEEEEEEE!!!! I'm not sure whether to say that pic is really really cute or really really evil!! laugh.gif
I've often toyed with the idea of walking my cats on a leash, I have 2 cat leashes but I think I'd feel a bit silly doing it so I've not used them.
MistressAlti
Kitty! Kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty! *bounces* Yay for you!
Sir Psycho Sexy
i wanna kitty....can't have one though =/

but yay for you and your kitties!
beleraphon
one of mine is eating coffee beans at the moment, so be warned, even the cutest kitten can grow up to be a bloody weird cat!
Sir Psycho Sexy
yeah, but a cat on a caffienne high has to be funny to watch tongue.gif
markslut
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Nov 26 2004, 06:45 PM)
EEEEEEEEEE!!!! I'm not sure whether to say that pic is really really cute or really really evil!! laugh.gif
I've often toyed with the idea of walking my cats on a leash, I have 2 cat leashes but I think I'd feel a bit silly doing it so I've not used them.

My cous walks her cat on a lead, much to his (the cat's) disgust
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Yea!!! Call it Fluffy BumBums.

and get the grey one.
Pixelgoth
*chants*

We want pics! We want pics!

laugh.gif
saucy_tara
Aarrgh, sorry guys I've been so busy with the new arrival!!

We've called him Gizmo,he's 10 weeks old and he's grey with gorgeous green eyes.

He is super affectionate, I woke up with him sitting on my head! wub.gif wub.gif

Have taken lots of piccies, just got to stop playing with him for 5 minutes so I can post them laugh.gif
Mata
That's not affection, that'shim trying to smother you, he just hasn't worked out which hole you breathe through yet. Give him time and he'll be assembling global death rays behind the sofa. They can't help it, desire for world domination is in their genes.

*joins in with Pixie*

We want pics! We want pics!
Ashbless
Cats steal breath. *nods at untrue old wives tale*
What they do with it I cannot say. If I do Dante will take away my ability to purr.

Yay the kitten!
the lil' pie fairy
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Nov 29 2004, 08:18 PM)
Aarrgh, sorry guys I've been so busy with the new arrival!!

We've called him Gizmo,he's 10 weeks old and he's grey with gorgeous green eyes.

He is super affectionate, I woke up with him sitting on my head! wub.gif  wub.gif

Have taken lots of piccies, just got to stop playing with him for 5 minutes so I can post them laugh.gif

I wish I wasn't allergic to cats dry.gif 'cause he sounds so absolutely adorable!!!! I third this: We want pics! laugh.gif
Feyliya
Where's those pics? ::chants:: We want pics! We want pics!
saucy_tara
Right, sorry guys I'm soooo slack. I have taken pics but STILL haven't gotten around to putting them online.
I will try my best to get some forum-bound tommorow.
Gizmo says "meow" biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Dec 6 2004, 08:36 PM)
Gizmo says "meow" biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

mew! tongue.gif
voices_in_my_head
awww... but, you know, ther're right! kittens are the sorce of all evil.
we origanly thought that my kitten (named Spitch, dont ask) was the sweetest kitten in the world, but now we know that was wrong.... we all have great scratch marks all over our hands... in fact, when I read this post out loud, she gave me another one.
Ashbless
Had very good luck seeing a picture of FU's puppy and so will join chant.

We want pics! We want pics! laugh.gif
Mata
Saucy has pics, but they are on here phone, and because I don't have a camphone she can't send them to me. So, Saucy, if you can email them to me then I can host them for a while so people could see them.
Twitching
oi! Free picture hosting at imageshack.us. I'm broke and lazy, and that's where I upload all my stuff, like my avs.
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Dec 6 2004, 08:19 PM)
awww... but, you know, ther're right! kittens are the sorce of all evil.
we origanly thought that my kitten (named Spitch, dont ask) was the sweetest kitten in the world, but now we know that was wrong.... we all have great scratch marks all over our hands... in fact, when I read this post out loud, she gave me another one.

Well, there's also the rule of naming: When you name anything, it will attempt to live up to it's name... (or, occasionally, the exact opposite of its name... no middle ground, there...). Which might explain why only battleships are named 'entrepid'... Anything else would get it's butt kicked... laugh.gif
Jaq
BUMP

This thread is nothing without pictures!

*waits patiently*
the lil' pie fairy
I suggest we link arms and surround her. And poke her with stakes. Until the pictures come, that is.
biggrin.gif
Kitty
*links arms with lil pie fairy and sets out a bucket full of stakes, waiting for other people to join in* You cant form a circle with only two people....
ravein
*Tries to think of a distraction to hold off the kitty mob till she gets back*

LOOK!
Its my puppy Harpo.. keep your eye on the puppy!

HURRY TARA! I only have pictures of my grandmother left!! That will only hold them for a few mins!
voices_in_my_head
wub.gif awww.... that puppy is so cu... unsure.gif oh, right...
*joins kitten mob*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I suppose my cat did live up to it's name. I could try to amuse the kitten mob with WHY we named her that.
saucy_tara
Ok, GIZMO PICS!!!!!
Freaker
Awwww he's cuuuuute! biggrin.gif
the lil' pie fairy
*unspeakably choked by cuteness of teh kitty*

laugh.gif

It's just so cute...my voice made two octaves higher than it's normal!! happy.gif *stops poking tara with stakes*
saucy_tara
I know!!! He's sooooo beautiful biggrin.gif and he has such an amazing personality too, I always seem to end up with mad cats!!
Feyliya
::squeals in an octave so high only dogs can hear it::
AAAAWWWWHHHHH!!!!
He looks just like my Tigger looked when he was an ickle bitty kitten!
::dies from teh cute::
elphaba2
He looks like an elf kitty! Cuteness.......*ack*

*dies from the cuteness*
exceptional1709
Gizmo, huh? My friend has a lizard called Gizmo. It's female, though. Seems to be a popular name for pets.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Awww - so cute!!!

The kitten's lovely too!! biggrin.gif

I assume that's your little 'un looking like an angel in the pics? Looks a lot like you. smile.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
that cat looks constantly surprised...
Snugglebum the Destroyer

Probably beacuse everytime he settles down for a nap, some b@stard jumps out on him with a flashing camera. laugh.gif

That'd surprise anyone.
voices_in_my_head
awww....you better keep him away from the kid, though. He may find out whcih hole you breath thourgh.
Jaq
Awwww, what a sweety.

He's got crossed eyes, has anyone else noticed that?
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (exceptional1709 @ Dec 22 2004, 05:59 PM)
Gizmo, huh?  My friend has a lizard called Gizmo.  It's female, though.  Seems to be a popular name for pets.

Well, ever since 'Gremlins', anyway...

And, he is cute, except in that one picture where the flash makes his eyes glow...

"You're eyelids are getting heavy, you are getting sleepy, so sleepy... You are in my power... bring me Cat treats... many Cat treats..." laugh.gif
voices_in_my_head
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Dec 22 2004, 05:43 PM)

Probably beacuse everytime he settles down for a nap, some b@stard jumps out on him with a flashing camera. laugh.gif

That'd surprise anyone.

*giggles*
you have no Idea how hard I laughed at that... my parents got worried when I fell out of the office chair.

we have stuck a christmas bow on my cat's head and she can't reach it. She just keeps shaking her head, trying to knock it off.
Me:"spitch, does the sun rise in the west?"
spitch:*shakes head*
Me:"my god! we have the smartest cat in the world!"
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Dec 23 2004, 04:10 AM)
we have stuck a christmas bow on my cat's head and she can't reach it. She just keeps shaking her head, trying to knock it off.
Me:"spitch, does the sun rise in the west?"
spitch:*shakes head*
Me:"my god! we have the smartest cat in the world!"

Awww you're so cruel to do that! But it is hilarious laugh.gif We used to try and put my Girls' Bridage Hat on my dog many years ago and he just sat there for 20 seconds, shook his head (probably in disbelief) losing the hat and walked off with such a look of disgust! laugh.gif

Cute cat Tara but he does look slightly evil in the last one biggrin.gif
the lil' pie fairy
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Dec 23 2004, 04:10 AM)
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Dec 22 2004, 05:43 PM)

Probably beacuse everytime he settles down for a nap, some b@stard jumps out on him with a flashing camera.  laugh.gif

*giggles*
you have no Idea how hard I laughed at that... my parents got worried when I fell out of the office chair.

Heh, the fact that you fell off your chair just added to my humour quotient biggrin.gif(although of course, if it hurt that's not funny)
It doesn't look evil...that much...just like it's plotting. Probably to stop people breathing, like you said, voices blink.gif
voices_in_my_head
No, I'm perfectly fine from my fall.... you can't re-damage a brain, can you? blink.gif
I think my cat will recover from the christmas bow incident... I think she may be tramatized though...
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Dec 23 2004, 11:40 PM)
No, I'm perfectly fine from my fall.... you can't re-damage a brain, can you? blink.gif
I think my cat will recover from the christmas bow incident... I think she may be tramatized though...

Well, she may not trust you for awhile... one of the cats that hang around the farm, here, was friendly (The only one that was friendly to me), until I made the ultimate Faux pas, and accidently stepped on her tail, while feeding them... now, whenever she's around, she eyes me warily, preparing to take off if I so much as blink in her direction... sad.gif
voices_in_my_head
(S)he's probly plannin' to suffocate you soon... biggrin.gif

my cat has, amazingly, forgiven me... then again, she is a house cat and therefor trust everyone but the Swan's man, who she has sworn her enemy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.