Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Corsetry
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3
{Gothic Angel}
Ergh.... That first picture actually makes me feel sick.

I really want a corset but I dont have the money. Unfortunately. Not sure what size I am either. tongue.gif Where are you supposed to measure?
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Waist and bust at widest point generally.

If you ask, then they can advise any different.
{Gothic Angel}
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Apr 28 2005, 10:08 PM)
Waist and bust at widest point generally.

... there's not much difference dry.gif
Kitty
Just out of curiosity. Do most people here look for corsets to make your waist smaller or do you look for corsets just because corsets look really cool?
Cath Sparrow
I love the look of corsets but the pulling in your waist is an extra benifit.
Kitty
Would you ever tightlace, Cath?
depressed lonely crazy person
i like both aspects of them, and I'd love to have a waist like polaire
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (K!77y @ May 1 2005, 12:53 PM)
Would you ever tightlace, Cath?

I doubt it I dont wear mine as much as I'd like like so there wouldn't be a great deal of point and also I've got asthma so I sometime find the restriction to my breathing unnerving.
Kitty
^^ Totally understandable.

Tightlacing doesnt always look to pretty either. Though sometimes it really is. I can get a good quality tightlace corset for about 160 bucks. Though one of my friends keeps telling me I'll kill myself and its not good for my body and blah blah blah. Though I've looked into it and its perfectly safe, acctually. As long as you do it gradually....
{Gothic Angel}
If you play World of Warcraft... The female forsaken look like they're wearing tightlaced corsets... They're so thin...

</gamer spam>
Calantyr
QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ May 3 2005, 08:42 PM)
If you play World of Warcraft... The female forsaken look like they're wearing tightlaced corsets... They're so thin...

</gamer spam>

*Notes that this is why he likes looking at the arse of his female forsaken warrior*

Havn't played it in about 2 months though, and I'm really not feeling the urge to. I must have overdosed on sexy cadavers.
{Gothic Angel}
QUOTE (Calantyr @ May 3 2005, 07:53 PM)
*Notes that this is why he likes looking at the arse of his female forsaken warrior*

Havn't played it in about 2 months though, and I'm really not feeling the urge to. I must have overdosed on sexy cadavers.

I have a human rogue and a forsaken warlock. The human's arse is HUGE (compared to the forsaken's). It makes me self conscious tongue.gif
Calantyr
QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ May 3 2005, 08:57 PM)
I have a human rogue and a forsaken warlock. The human's arse is HUGE (compared to the forsaken's). It makes me self conscious tongue.gif[/color]

Really? It makes my bits happy.

*Rubs his toes*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.