Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mata Meet - Nottingham, Uk, 22nd Jan 2005
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Sir Psycho Sexy
oh...yeah, confirmation *raises hand* save me a spot on the floor!
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
as if I'd forget and save you somewhere comfy tongue.gif
Wyvern
QUOTE (Daedalus @ Jan 18 2005, 12:45 PM)
From what I remember it's about a 15ish minute walk to the town centre, which isn't really that bad.

Snoo? Wyvern? Sure you've got a better idea about that than I have.

Well I've got little legs and I can do it in less than 7 but I do tend to motor so 15 is a good estimate! tongue.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
hmm... from the station to Pizza Hut I guess it probably is about 15 mins.

We have until 3pm before they give our tables away so if people's trains are delayed it may be a good idea to split and those who are on time wander up while two or three people wait behind for the stragglers.

Booked the table under "Matazone" although I'm sure she put "Matozome" hehe
Wyvern
In that case should we need to split I volunteer to collect stragglers.
I can be quite good at being conspicuous so spotting me shouldnt be a problem! tongue.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
If I haven't said already - I'm definately not going to be able to make it this time. sad.gif

Christmas bitch slapped my bank account severely so I can't afford to have any fun this month.

Hope you all have a good time though and we want lots of pictures - preferably from people who WILL post them.

We're still waiting for half of the Manchester pictures AND half of the Winchester pictures (which was near on a year ago!) to be posted. I blame Mr Fuzzy... tongue.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (Wyvern @ Jan 19 2005, 08:15 PM)
I can be quite good at being conspicuous so spotting me shouldnt be a problem! tongue.gif

Plus I'll keep her company and have a resanable chance of vecogniseing people and most have also met me so. tongue.gif
MarJ
This is WeeJ, not MarJ. I'm logged in as Emma and I can't be arsed to change right now.

There's a chance we're going to have to leave pretty early (unless I can persuade Mat to Drive) as the trains going home suck really hard. We'de have to catch a bus for part of the journey and go all around the houses just to get home :/

I'll have to try and sweet talk him into driving hopefully :/
Smiler
QUOTE (Wyvern @ Jan 19 2005, 08:15 PM)

If thats not doubly negative then I frown a lot wink.gif

YAY 11 hours til out train to Notts biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif YAY gotta go to bed now need ny ugly sleep smile.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
PICS!!!!!

I made a matameet photoalbum so anyone who wants to use it can pm me to get the password smile.gif
saucy_tara
Unpinning this thread, coz we need to make room for the LONDON MEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.