Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hiya. Any One Else From The Uk?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Pages: 1, 2
iamtootiredyyyy
I'm from Brightonia in the Uk + Im new 2 so that is my excuse for all my stupidness annoyingness and boringness. Dont you think cats are better than dogs?
miss_snaffleburger
yups, cats are definatly better... my cat thinks it's a dog. it chases and makes funny gargling noises at the postman, plays fetch with bottle lids, balls and elestic bands, and when he wants out he sits at the door, looking at you and wagging his tail... the weirdest thing about all this is that my bf's dog thinks it's a cat!
Hmmm i think Mata really is a Evil doc/mad scientist and he's swapped my animal's minds about a bit...
prezgfish
dear miss snaffleburger my beloved protogee please ignore the spore and everyting he may say he is possesed by the angered spirit of a dead vodka imp and is obsessed with the life blood
iamtootiredyyyy
Awww I think your cat is just in love with the postman wub.gif
Postmen are gods messengers so it would make sense (in my mind)
ELASTIC BANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Elastic bands are the best!!!! Gods messengers leave them for me... biggrin.gif
This cat sounds very very very very good. You will have to say hello from me
I wanna be an evil scientist one day....
MAtt
This cat sounds very very very very good. You will have to say hello from me
I wanna be an evil scientist one day....

one day im gonna try cat for dinner
MAtt
and i live in the us

thats right the US

thats right

california

o well im done back to the gerneral chat
ravein
Awww maybe our cats should met.. he has a problem where he keeps sniffing peoples heads... after people see the first mittens anima they get all freaked out.. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.