Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 500 Posts! Yay!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
arachnidoc17
Well, I'm nearing my 500th post, and I have a lot of time on my hands... sooooooooo I've decided to copy Quoth, except I'll have five hundred 'cepta one hundred.
arachnidoc17
500TH POOOOOOOOOST!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
*Bum-bum bum-bum buuum-bum!* *tango line*

*Ahem* Well then... If the occasion arises, one who is about to have 500 posts may revive this (maybe by then) old thread, or just make their own.
Quoth(The Raven)
Hey, I'm well over 500. Does that count? laugh.gif

Dang. I missed 666. and here I was going to do something special. *Sigh!* Wonder which thread it was posted on?
arachnidoc17
OOp. Sorry. *Now WHO was it that had the hundred-post ordeal...*

Well, anywho, I certainly stole their idea! *Bwa ha ha! Ha, ha, ha! Ha.. ha... ha... *
*ahem*
gothictheysay
Well, we should just turn this into "celebrations for reaching a certain amount of posts" then.

I was a little mad when I missed 666... tongue.gif
voices_in_my_head
quoth, I belive our 666th post was on soemone's welcoming thread. I remember seeing
and thinking "I should tell her... nah. she probly already knows and dosen't care."
How wrong I was.
Quoth(The Raven)
Ah, well. I suppose I'll just have to wait until 999, now, to do something stupid (Like I don't do enough of that, on a daily basis... laugh.gif ).
voices_in_my_head
why not 777?
exceptional1709
I missed my 300th post and was annoyed- but hey, I haven't got to 666 yet, so that's still to come!

(you can probably tell it's 'way past my bedtime' (hmm) and I'm slightly hyper because of eating too much chocolate, sorry about that)
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Dec 20 2004, 11:33 AM)
why not 777?

Well, 666 is suppossed to be the sign of the beast, from Revelations... Not necesarily the Devil, but if we assume for argument that it is A devil or demon... then the counterpart number, 999 should be that of an Angel or saint... (I got the idea from a TV commercial for "The Saint", where simon Templer named a boat 999... laugh.gif).
arachnidoc17
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Dec 20 2004, 11:00 PM)
why not 777?

Well, 666 is suppossed to be the sign of the beast, from Revelations... Not necesarily the Devil, but if we assume for argument that it is A devil or demon... then the counterpart number, 999 should be that of an Angel or saint... (I got the idea from a TV commercial for "The Saint", where simon Templer named a boat 999... laugh.gif).

Well, actually, it WOULD be 777, because, as 6 was (and is) the number of IMperfection, 7 was (and is) the number of perfection.
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (arachnidoc17 @ Dec 20 2004, 11:18 PM)
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Dec 20 2004, 11:00 PM)
why not 777?

Well, actually, it WOULD be 777, because, as 6 was (and is) the number of IMperfection, 7 was (and is) the number of perfection.

I just like the... Symmetry (For lack of a better word...), of just flipping the number over... But... 777 IS a lot closer...
voices_in_my_head
so, are you going to celebrate it? seeing on how every time you reply to this topic you get closer!
(that was my 277th post, nothing to celebrate, though)
Quoth(The Raven)
Yeah, what the heck! I can do 777 and 999...
(Any excuse to celebrate is okay by me!) laugh.gif
voices_in_my_head
your about to hit 700...
I missed my 300th post sad.gif
Moosh
Celebrating my 300th post
voices_in_my_head
woo hoo! you didn't miss YOURS... so unfair.... but it still won't ruin my christmas...
dancing hamster guy
I have just reached my 1000th post!

yipee!!!!
exceptional1709
Congratulations DHG smile.gif
arachnidoc17
Wow... Can't wait till my big 1000...
voices_in_my_head
yeah only 500 more post and your there!
arachnidoc17
I'm making an incredible amount of posts today. That should give it a head start to my goal!
voices_in_my_head
good point. I once managed 20 post or more in a day!

(420 more post to go)
Quoth(The Raven)
Erg. Missed it again! *Sigh* oh, well, there's still 999 to look forward to...
voices_in_my_head
I think It's just that the first thing you look at isn't your post count.
It's your post, that way you can edit it and whatnot.
Quoth(The Raven)
Sorry... I wrote something I didn't like...

Yeah, I'll have to watch the count more closely from now on...
Faerieryn
This will be my 500th post. Yay me!!!!
exceptional1709
And this mine. Yay me also! happy.gif
dancing hamster guy
well done E1709!!!!!!!!
exceptional1709
QUOTE (dancing hamster guy @ Jan 12 2005, 04:06 PM)
well done E1709!!!!!!!!

Why thank you DHG! *takes a bow, and hands out sweeties*
voices_in_my_head
DHG, you have exactly 1,111 post right now....
well, I thought that should be celebrated...
dancing hamster guy
hey, why not - thanxs VIMH!
Jaq
I'm at 3166.

yay.
dancing hamster guy
congratulations Jaq !!!
voices_in_my_head
*hands out free kittens*
yay for all of you. I'm still working on breaking 1000.

also, DHG, I would keep the kitten away from any of your hamster friends.
Feyliya
A few months shy of two years on this board, I have finally reached my 1,000th post! Woot for me! I'll be on the leader-board any day now! laugh.gif tongue.gif

Here's a pic!

Irrefutable proof!
Moosh
Bah! I missed my 500th
Wyvern
AT LAST 500 POSTS!!!

Ah ok so Im about 5 posts out but I got there, I just didn't notice quick enough! tongue.gif
Moosh
Missed my 500th so this is my 600th
exceptional1709
Congrats CM! biggrin.gif
I_am_the_best
Yay go you!!! Lets have a celebration in the cult! tongue.gif
arachnidoc17
Missed my 600th
exceptional1709
I just noticed that funked)out_frog has made exactly 888 posts. I think we should party! biggrin.gif
*will take any excuse for a party*
voices_in_my_head
QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Jan 21 2005, 04:58 PM)
Yay go you!!! Lets have a celebration in the cult! tongue.gif

yeah! cult celebration!

*takes out barrel of glue*
exceptional1709
Woohoo, 666 posts! I made it! biggrin.gif
I_am_the_best
Aww, I'm miles away from 500 now!

*Rips open duvet and spreads the feathers*
Cath Sparrow
I remeber way back when I had 500 post thems were the days.........
trunks_girl26
FINALLY 500!!!! And only a day after the date I wanted to have it done by!!!! *dances*
Quoth(The Raven)
I keep missing my anniversaries... sad.gif
pgrmdave
Good Job, I'll be there soon enough.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.