Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mata Mata Everywhere!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Trampina
once i saw someone who was sharing a cd player with a friend wearing a mittens T i think. i stoped and said 'what are you listening to' then i said ''oooooooh you have a T from THAT SITE!'' i didn't actually mean to say ''THAT SITE'', but i had misplaced my brain so it seemed the most sensible thing to do..
i also saw one or two when i went to see Jane's Addiction earlier this year.. apart from that none.
CrazyFooIAintGettinOnNoPlane
TWO people recognised my Mr Snaffleburger t shirt yesterday biggrin.gif
Mata is taking over the world ohmy.gif
Xkitsurabamix
I want a Matazone shirt so badly...but no stores here carry the merchandise or anything...
I might try to get one from the site the shirts went to (I'm not clear on all of that, so i wouldn't know how to get there or anything- i'm quite paypal illiterate)
I might get one with my christmas money, so if you spot an order to Wilmington, NC in January- that's me! ^_-
Ma' Kierchwasser orders hoodies online all the time, so I'm going to pay him the cash and do it through his comp...
(Can anyone provide me with the link to the current shirt-site thing...there is one...right?
If not, then perhaps i could just pay Mata himself for a shirt and bypass all of this webbie nonsense...I'm really illiterate when it comes to ordering things online, but i really want one...)

And i can't remember if it was a dream or someone i really saw, but i think i saw someone at the mall with a LGG bag...
but i'm 80% sure it was a dream, because i dispise the mall- (It gives me panic attacks, like, i'm ready to throw up and pass out kind of panic attacks where my heart starts hurting and thumping around...very not-happy)

(Oh yeah, and i fully intend on making a donation with my Christmas money ^_- It's quite difficult for me to scrounge up cash these days, but i would have sooner!)
Mata
Well, the LGG bags have not officially reached the US yet, but it's possible that someone over there has one (there were a few on eBay I believe).

Shops in the US have never officially stocked my T-shirts, at least, not yet. There's a reasonable chance that they might begin doing so sometime next year, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Also, I'm figuring that you haven't noticed yet: My shop is gone. My T-shirts have all gone. I have no more. Any new T-shirts, when they are made, will be made by my merchandising company, Blue Banana and with be distributed by them too. It was a great way to earn funds for my site, but it would take hours out of each day just to run the shop, which only paid for the hosting costs. I worked hard to pay for hosting, so I could work hard to make animations, which I would then show to people for free, who would then use up the hosting money so I would need to pay for more... It was a cycle and not going anywhere. This way I don't have to work as hard but for similar money. Yay!
Xkitsurabamix
Yeah, i noticed they were gone hence the sentence "Can anyone provide me with the link to the current shirt-site thing...there is one...right? "
So...blue bananna, eh?
Never heard of them.
They accept orders overseas?
Please pm me with ordering instructions...i'd hate to be left out ;_;
Black-Wings
Oooooh, that stinks a bit... The nearest Blue Banana to me is in coventry and that's quite a long way from here. Although, my dad goes down there quite often, he mostly sits in meetings and doesn't trust me to go wandering by myself.

OK, this is completely random, but has anyone seen the lighting on the floor with the timezones and all that in Coventry?
Mata
Currently I don't know anywhere that accepts online orders for overseas. From what I hear, most suppliers have sold out of the first (fairly small) shippment, so there's another one in the country now.

As soon as I find an online retailer I'll let you know.

B-W, at least Conventry is in the same country as you! You could always ask him nicely to go for a walk with you after his meeting, or something smile.gif
elphaba2
I've matazoned my friends, but I've only seen one shirt in my area, and that was in the mall, from one floor below. I shouted "Dude, I love your shirt!!" which I'm sure pleased the rather angry-looking boy to no end. I was wearing my "this is my world" lgg shirt; you'd think he'd be a little more happy to see a fellow matazonian, but aparrently not.

In other news, I hate the mall as well. Stupid expensive Westchester.
exceptional1709
I discovered another Matazonian the other day when talking on MSN Messenger- I just happened to *accidentally* quote Mr Snaffleburger in some way or another and was suddenly hit with "OOH, YOU LIKE MR SNAFFLEBURGER THEN? GREAT!" which brightened my day a little. smile.gif
Mata
Soon the world shall be mine! ALL MINE I TELL YOU!!!!

Ahem.
Xkitsurabamix
Perhaps i could beseech another Matazonian with a quest: procure a Matazone handbag for me from said Blue Banana, and i will pay you, plus any shipping fees, and i'll give you a happy present from the US!
Preeeese?
(Yes. preese. Japanese people don't have 'L's, and i think it's cute when they say please)...
anyone want to take me up on that offer?...
anyone?
anyone?
(;_;)
PM me if so...i'm a very nice person...
i love you.
please?
Sean? happy.gif; good ole' pal!
Black-Wings
Yay! My friend Jack is also now this massive Matazone fan.. still hasn't discovered the forums.. and I hope he never will because me and Aki Angel have mentioned him in stuff that I would die if he ever read.. hehe.

Yay!!... Thanks Mata... I'm going to go to Coventry after xmas.. woo! smile.gif
Jaq
<spam>

Am I the only one who looks at the title of this thread and mentally adds "and not a drop to drink"?

I'm not crazy.
</spam>
Mr Fuzzy
I sincerely hope you are. He's far too gristly to drink. More a Friday night kebab sort of texture I suspect.
Mata
If you had an industrial blender you might be able to get me down to a passable consistency.

No, you're not the only one, but then again, I did write my university dissertation based mainly on The Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, so I know the poem better than many (I also explained why I thought it was evidence that Coleridge was bisexual, and got a first for it too!).
arachnidoc17
<Spam>

Jaq, after this, I add in "People shouting HOWDY NEIGHBOR!"

</Spam>

...And, once, only once, I added "Goin' on down to the Other Side, to meet some friends 'a mine."
exceptional1709
Yay! My friend Jack is also now this massive Matazone fan..

And my sister has introduced her best friend to Mr Snaffleburger! She didn't seem too keen at first but when the purple puppet started getting *really* rebellious ("hack the corporate reality, they're brainwashing you!") she began to be interested and then insisted on watching the whole lot through again! Yay! biggrin.gif
Moosh
I saw a girl in my school with a LGG bag today but appearently she didn't know about matazone. She just saw it in Revenge (the goth shop) and liked it. I have told her to visit the site.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Am I the only one who looks at the title of this thread and mentally adds "and not a drop to drink"?

For some reason I mentally add 'and not a one to eat'.

I don't know why. I AM crazy. blink.gif
porcelainwarrior
Oh me oh my!!!

I searched all over Edinburgh for LGG bags when I heard they were gonna be in shops and could I find one? Could I flippery! No-where had even heard of Blue Banana! What's wrong with these people!? They call themselves proprietors?! Ahem...anyways...

I was down the High Street in my crappy little home-town yesterday and...dun dun dun! The ONLY decent-ish independant store in town (except one way over-priced skating shop) has LGG bags!!!

So I got one, the shoulder bag to be precise, with her head on, but now I wish I'd got the school-bag stylee one so I caould take it to uni and show everyone...cause that'd be cool...

Kitsurabmix person, if you're still looking for a bag I'd be more than happy to buy and send you one if I could arrange it. Obviously if you'd rather someone you knew was doing it, that's cool. smile.gif

PS - Mata...do you know if there's any in Edinburgh...? I just think they were scared to sell me one...
PsychWardMike
Band camp this year, we had "alter ego dress up day." Kind of lame, but you know... a little fun. I was Eddy from "The Rocky Horror Picture Show." Two friends (twin sisters) dressed in blue and pink respectively and labled their shirt "Cannibal Sex Kitten" and the something about being innocent (can't find the exact quote.) It was great.
Mata
Edinburgh? I have no idea, and not really any way of finding out easily at the moment, but I'll put it on the list of 'things to ask about if I get the chance'.

Hopefully fairly soon there will be online shops that will be stocking them. I'll let people know when I find them.
porcelainwarrior
QUOTE (Mata @ Jan 10 2005, 07:09 PM)
Edinburgh? I have no idea, and not really any way of finding out easily at the moment, but I'll put it on the list of 'things to ask about if I get the chance'.

Hopefully fairly soon there will be online shops that will be stocking them. I'll let people know when I find them.

Meh...it doesn't really matter. I've been going to Public Image (the place in my town) since forever and the woman there is really nice. If I want any more stuff she says she'll do her best to get a hold of it for me.

I just wanted to go beat up the people that wouldn't believe in the Blue Banana...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.