Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hawt Moop Loving: For Sale
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
mooooooooooopo
For sale: Hwat moop loving.

We will start the bidding at 50 pence...

*waves self high in the air for all to see*

[edit]Bidding ends at midnight on new year[/edit]
Phyllis
50p!
froggle-rock
45p
Phyllis
wtf? Aren't we supposed to be going up?

£2
MistressAlti
£15!
gothictheysay
£20!
mooooooooooopo
*25 - I just love myself too much to go that cheap.
Phyllis
£100!
froggle-rock
44p and this piece of chewing gum I found in my pocket.
MistressAlti
£125!
gothictheysay
£200.
Phyllis
£250 and my bra. (Froggy do you GET how bidding works? We're supposed to go up.. tongue.gif )
vicrawr
£300, a shotgun shell, and protection for life.
Phyllis
£350 and...uhm...a pretty drawing?
vicrawr
£351 and a battery
gothictheysay
£375 and an oreo
MistressAlti
£380 and a twinkie.
froggle-rock
Hmm, 44p and a can of rice pudding. Not sure if it's out of date or not though. No label.
Phyllis
£400 and a lifetime supply of oreos.

wink.gif
mooooooooooopo
hmm, still too cheap.

*450, a lifetime supply of oreos and some stilton
froggle-rock
44p, and the biggest, l o n g e s t, bestest oreo of your life Moop! And you know I'm good for it biggrin.gif I <3 you, I <3 you *grin*
Phyllis
£500 and a lifetime supply of mind shatteringly good oreos, each one better than the last.
froggle-rock
44p, the can of questionable rice pudding, the piece of chewing gum and and me giving you the biggest, l o n g e s t, bestest oreo of your life whilst serving you cheese. biggrin.gif
gothictheysay
£525 and a fudge-covered oreo! biggrin.gif
Phyllis
£550, a lifetime supply of mind shatteringly good oreos, each one better than the last, and duct tape that will not hurt your nipples.
mooooooooooopo
Have edited the first post to state when the bidding ends. happy.gif
gothictheysay
£600 and an oreo factory.
Phyllis
£650, a lifetime supply of mind shatteringly good oreos, each one better than the last, duct tape that will not hurt your nipples, and the hairbrush treatment.

Oh dear GOD I have just shamed myself....*goes to hide in a corner*
mooooooooooopo
Gnah! Just to confirm thats new year exactly, GMT.

Um...*600 and two oreo factories

Cardboard cutouts from the 'Moop Store' are worth more than this.

tongue.gif
gothictheysay
£700 and the position of CEO of Nabisco©.
Phyllis
£850, a lifetime supply of mind shatteringly good oreos, each one better than the last, duct tape that will not hurt your nipples, the hairbrush treatment often, and ....my dignity cause it just went out the window. *waves bye bye*
froggle-rock
Tsk Moop, you know my offer is far better. The oreos I offer are made by me personally for you.

*discreetly kicks Gothic, and whispers:* He's mine I tell you, mine tongue.gif
gothictheysay
*kicks Frog in a non-discreet manner* No!

£900, CEO at Nabisco and cand's dignity.
Phyllis
Hey! My dignity is no one's to give but mine, thank you very much!

£1000, a lifetime supply of mind shatteringly good oreos, each one better than the last, duct tape that will not hurt your nipples, the hairbrush treatment often, my dignity, and more innuendos than you can shake a stick at.
Forever Unknown
A midget.

C'mon - they're priceless.
Lola the SMEXY KittenFish
9000p, better oreos than cand's, a personalized drawing of duct tape that will not hurt your nipples on your nipples, my virginity (not much of that left...), and a picture of my new bellybutton piercing!
Phyllis
£10,000, a lifetime supply of mind shatteringly good oreos (that are the best in the universe and so cannot be topped), each one better than the last, duct tape that will not hurt your nipples, the hairbrush treatment often, my dignity, more innuendos than you can shake a stick at, and lar_di_dar as your personal slave.
gothictheysay
£12,000, CEO of Nabisco, key to the oreo warehouse, three personal slaves, and never-ending glomps.
Hyperion
20,000 euros and my soul. happy.gif

And yes. My soul tastes like oreos.
Phyllis
£30,000, a lifetime supply of mind shatteringly good oreos (that are the best in the universe and so cannot be topped), each one better than the last, duct tape that will not hurt your nipples, the hairbrush treatment often, my dignity, more innuendos than you can shake a stick at, lar_di_dar as your personal slave, 5 more slaves for good measure, lots of hugs and glomps, and my suit of invincibility.
gothictheysay
£40K, CEO of Nabisco and key to the warehouse, never-ending glomps, *7* slaves, and my telekinetic powers for your own use.
Hyperion
50,000 euros, my soul (with the essence of oreo) and America. Yes. It's bargain-price now that Bush wasted all our assets. biggrin.gif
lar_di_dar
QUOTE (candice @ Dec 31 2004, 03:59 AM)
lar_di_dar as your personal slave

ide make a very good slave, im a hard worker when pressured with sharp sticks tongue.gif
gothictheysay
£55K, CEO of Nabisco and key to the warehouse, never-ending glomps, seven slaves, my telekinetic powers, and Canada. (They're nice. Even if they get taken over. I hope.)
Hyperion
1,000,000 rubles, my soul (essence of oreo), my brother's soul (essence of... uh... deliciousness), America, half of China, and a third of the population of Moscow. And everything in the Kremlin, provided you want the tourists, too.

... and the tourist's souls. happy.gif
Phyllis
£100,000, a lifetime supply of mind shatteringly good oreos (that are the best in the universe and so cannot be topped), each one better than the last, duct tape that will not hurt your nipples, the hairbrush treatment often, my dignity, more innuendos than you can shake a stick at, lar_di_dar as your personal slave, 5 more slaves for good measure, infinite hugs and glomps, my suit of invincibility, lots of technical gadgets that I don't understand but are incredibly useful and entertaining to you, and any country(ies) in the world you should want...seeing as how I am Supreme Overlady of it all.
gothictheysay
£111,111, CEO of Nabisco and key to the warehouse, never-ending glomps, seven slaves, my telekinetic powers, never-ending supply of the best computers, and the world on a silver platter.
Hyperion
2,000,000 rubles, the universe, and the undying adoration of everyone in said universe, and a thingamajigger.
Phyllis
£1,000,000, a lifetime supply of mind shatteringly good oreos (that are the best in the universe and so cannot be topped), each one better than the last, duct tape that will not hurt your nipples, the hairbrush treatment often, my dignity, more innuendos than you can shake a stick at, lar_di_dar as your personal slave, 5 more slaves for good measure, infinite hugs and glomps, my suit of invincibility, lots of technical gadgets that I don't understand but are incredibly useful and entertaining to you, any country(ies) in the world you should want...seeing as how I am Supreme Overlady of it all, the bestest computer EVER, and the best operating system ever automatically installed on any computer you go near.
gothictheysay
£2,000,000,CEO of Nabisco and key to the warehouse, never-ending glomps, seven slaves, my telekinetic powers, never-ending supply of the best computers, the world on a silver platter, all the parallel universes, undying love from everyone, and a lifetime supply of *double stuf* oreos.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.