Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hawt Moop Loving: For Sale
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
Phyllis
5,000,000, a lifetime supply of mind shatteringly good oreos (that are the best in the universe and so cannot be topped), each one better than the last, duct tape that will not hurt your nipples, the hairbrush treatment often, my dignity, more innuendos than you can shake a stick at, lar_di_dar as your personal slave, 5 more slaves for good measure, infinite hugs and glomps, my suit of invincibility, lots of technical gadgets that I don't understand but are incredibly useful and entertaining to you, any country(ies) in the world you should want...seeing as how I am Supreme Overlady of it all, the bestest computer EVER, the best operating system ever automatically installed on any computer you go near, that ear piercing you want, lots of phrases to make you drool like "If it isn't C, it isn't programming!", and all the SMEXING you can handle.
gothictheysay
7,000,000,CEO of Nabisco and key to the warehouse, never-ending glomps, seven slaves, my telekinetic powers, never-ending supply of the best computers, the world on a silver platter, all the parallel universes, undying love from everyone, and a lifetime supply of *double stuf* oreos as well as *more* SMEXING than you can handle. biggrin.gif
Phyllis
10,000,000, a lifetime supply of mind shatteringly good oreos (that are the best in the universe and so cannot be topped), each one better than the last, duct tape that will not hurt your nipples, the hairbrush treatment often, my dignity, more innuendos than you can shake a stick at, lar_di_dar as your personal slave, 5 more slaves for good measure, infinite hugs and glomps, my suit of invincibility, lots of technical gadgets that I don't understand but are incredibly useful and entertaining to you, any country(ies) in the world you should want...seeing as how I am Supreme Overlady of it all, the bestest computer EVER, the best operating system ever automatically installed on any computer you go near, that ear piercing you want, lots of phrases to make you drool like "If it isn't C, it isn't programming!", all the SMEXING you can handle, and an anti-shy machine to use whenever the urge should strike you (it's pocket sized for traveling convenience!).
MistressAlti
QUOTE (candice @ Dec 30 2004, 11:47 PM)
10,000,000, a lifetime supply of mind shatteringly good oreos (that are the best in the universe and so cannot be topped), each one better than the last, duct tape that will not hurt your nipples, the hairbrush treatment often, my dignity, more innuendos than you can shake a stick at, lar_di_dar as your personal slave, 5 more slaves for good measure, infinite hugs and glomps, my suit of invincibility, lots of technical gadgets that I don't understand but are incredibly useful and entertaining to you, any country(ies) in the world you should want...seeing as how I am Supreme Overlady of it all, the bestest computer EVER, the best operating system ever automatically installed on any computer you go near, that ear piercing you want, lots of phrases to make you drool like "If it isn't C, it isn't programming!", all the SMEXING you can handle, and an anti-shy machine to use whenever the urge should strike you (it's pocket sized for traveling convenience!).

All that, + 1
Snugglebum the Destroyer
10,000,002 and I won't kill this cute kitten...

*holds kitten up by it's tail and brandishes a half brick*

evil.gif
Phyllis
15,000,000, a lifetime supply of mind shatteringly good oreos (that are the best in the universe and so cannot be topped), each one better than the last, duct tape that will not hurt your nipples, the hairbrush treatment often, my dignity, more innuendos than you can shake a stick at, lar_di_dar as your personal slave, 5 more slaves for good measure, infinite hugs and glomps, my suit of invincibility, lots of technical gadgets that I don't understand but are incredibly useful and entertaining to you, any country(ies) in the world you should want...seeing as how I am Supreme Overlady of it all, the bestest computer EVER, the best operating system ever automatically installed on any computer you go near, that ear piercing you want, lots of phrases to make you drool like "If it isn't C, it isn't programming!", all the SMEXING you can handle, an anti-shy machine to use whenever the urge should strike you (it's pocket sized for traveling convenience!), wonderful people to hang out with up in lonely old Scotland, Mata meets as often as you want them at locations of your choosing, Snugs won't kill that cute kitten, and a lifetime supply of the best snogs in history.

*takes a deep breath*

...am I overdoing it? laugh.gif
Cath Sparrow
Stuff that'll top any other bid made (yes this bid will spike any other bid made from this point on tongue.gif ) 10 pickled kittens (Teapot knows I'm good for them it's how I bought him after all) and life long protection for your knees from Wyvern (you know that one priceless).
Usurper MrTeapot
20 000 000 and my soul.
vicrawr
I bid Mata.

Sounds like I won. Yay me!
Greeneyes
Candice and a pico servo.
depressed lonely crazy person
30 cents, a packet of blu tack,my video collection, my 4 volume dictionary and my boot collection.

Nothing tops that
Cath Sparrow
Mine obviously does cause it says so! tongue.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
*kills kitten*

One kitten corpse and I promise not start using text speak. tongue.gif
Xkitsurabamix
I bid the tender liver of a newborn baby, 9,000, my secret north pole penguin base, and a lifetime supply of Tacos.
DarkInferno
I'll get my tongue repeirced how it used to be and shall go round giving oreos to all... and a bit of belly-button fluff.
Usurper MrTeapot
I'll give you a sip of water from the fountain of youth, one used pogo stick and a backed bean sandwich.
DarkInferno
a small badger
gothictheysay
25,000,000,CEO of Nabisco and key to the warehouse, never-ending glomps, seven slaves, my telekinetic powers, never-ending supply of the best computers, the world on a silver platter, all the parallel universes, undying love from everyone, and a lifetime supply of *double stuf* oreos as well as *more* SMEXING than you can handle.

Plus Candice and everything she offered. =D
Phyllis
35,000,000, a lifetime supply of mind shatteringly good oreos (that are the best in the universe and so cannot be topped), each one better than the last, duct tape that will not hurt your nipples, the hairbrush treatment often, my dignity, more innuendos than you can shake a stick at, lar_di_dar as your personal slave, 5 more slaves for good measure, infinite hugs and glomps, my suit of invincibility, lots of technical gadgets that I don't understand but are incredibly useful and entertaining to you, any country(ies) in the world you should want...seeing as how I am Supreme Overlady of it all, the bestest computer EVER, the best operating system ever automatically installed on any computer you go near, that ear piercing you want, lots of phrases to make you drool like "If it isn't C, it isn't programming!", all the SMEXING you can handle, an anti-shy machine to use whenever the urge should strike you (it's pocket sized for traveling convenience!), wonderful people to hang out with up in lonely old Scotland, Mata meets as often as you want them at locations of your choosing, Snugs won't kill that cute kitten, a lifetime supply of the best snogs in history, stuff that'll top Cath's bids since they automatically top everyone else's, and a contract saying NO ONE CAN OFFER ME AS A BID DAMN IT.
gothictheysay
45,000,000,CEO of Nabisco and key to the warehouse, never-ending glomps, seven slaves, my telekinetic powers, never-ending supply of the best computers, the world on a silver platter, all the parallel universes, undying love from everyone, and a lifetime supply of *double stuf* oreos as well as *more* SMEXING than you can handle, Candice and everything she offered (or if that contract gets ratified, everything candice offered), and everyone on Matazone.
Phyllis
55,000,000, a lifetime supply of mind shatteringly good oreos (that are the best in the universe and so cannot be topped), each one better than the last, duct tape that will not hurt your nipples, the hairbrush treatment often, my dignity, more innuendos than you can shake a stick at, lar_di_dar as your personal slave, 5 more slaves for good measure, infinite hugs and glomps, my suit of invincibility, lots of technical gadgets that I don't understand but are incredibly useful and entertaining to you, any country(ies) in the world you should want...seeing as how I am Supreme Overlady of it all, the bestest computer EVER, the best operating system ever automatically installed on any computer you go near, that ear piercing you want, lots of phrases to make you drool like "If it isn't C, it isn't programming!", all the SMEXING you can handle, an anti-shy machine to use whenever the urge should strike you (it's pocket sized for traveling convenience!), wonderful people to hang out with up in lonely old Scotland, Mata meets as often as you want them at locations of your choosing, Snugs won't kill that cute kitten, a lifetime supply of the best snogs in history, stuff that'll top Cath's bids since they automatically top everyone else's, a *ratified* contract saying NO ONE CAN OFFER ME AS A BID DAMN IT, another *ratified* contract saying no one can say "what she bid" to any of my posts cause you people should really stop trying to leech off of my creativity tongue.gif, and as much cheese as you want.

AND. Sarah and I have decided that since 75% of these bids are ours, we should combine our efforts and share you. So in addition to that, I also offer everything Sarah bid, which is: 45,000,000,CEO of Nabisco and key to the warehouse, never-ending glomps, seven slaves, my telekinetic powers, never-ending supply of the best computers, the world on a silver platter, all the parallel universes, undying love from everyone, and a lifetime supply of *double stuf* oreos as well as *more* SMEXING than you can handle, me...o_O and everything I offered, and everyone on Matazone.
gothictheysay
Candice and I shall be victorious! Muahahaha! =D
Hyperion
Mooop... I have something infinitely more valuable than all of that!

*gives a dozen roses and undying affection* <3
gothictheysay
55,000,000, a lifetime supply of mind shatteringly good oreos (that are the best in the universe and so cannot be topped), each one better than the last, duct tape that will not hurt your nipples, the hairbrush treatment often, my dignity, more innuendos than you can shake a stick at, lar_di_dar as your personal slave, 5 more slaves for good measure, infinite hugs and glomps, my suit of invincibility, lots of technical gadgets that I don't understand but are incredibly useful and entertaining to you, any country(ies) in the world you should want...seeing as how I am Supreme Overlady of it all, the bestest computer EVER, the best operating system ever automatically installed on any computer you go near, that ear piercing you want, lots of phrases to make you drool like "If it isn't C, it isn't programming!", all the SMEXING you can handle, an anti-shy machine to use whenever the urge should strike you (it's pocket sized for traveling convenience!), wonderful people to hang out with up in lonely old Scotland, Mata meets as often as you want them at locations of your choosing, Snugs won't kill that cute kitten, a lifetime supply of the best snogs in history, stuff that'll top Cath's bids since they automatically top everyone else's, a *ratified* contract saying NO ONE CAN OFFER ME AS A BID DAMN IT, another *ratified* contract saying no one can say "what she bid" to any of my posts cause you people should really stop trying to leech off of my creativity , and as much cheese as you want.

AND. Sarah and I have decided that since 75% of these bids are ours, we should combine our efforts and share you. So in addition to that, I also offer everything Sarah bid, which is: 45,000,000,CEO of Nabisco and key to the warehouse, never-ending glomps, seven slaves, my telekinetic powers, never-ending supply of the best computers, the world on a silver platter, all the parallel universes, undying love from everyone, and a lifetime supply of *double stuf* oreos as well as *more* SMEXING than you can handle, me...o_O and everything I offered, and everyone on Matazone.

All that plus a rose garden.

I never promised you a rose garden... oh wait now I did...
Greeneyes
I'll make you a skirt for your delicate flower. (oh, and a pico servo)
gothictheysay
I will make you catalogues full of skirt designs for your delicate flower, plus what was in the last post. =D
Xkitsurabamix
I bid the tender liver of a newborn baby, 9,000, my secret north pole penguin base, and a lifetime supply of Tacos, the lease on Candice's house that i snook out from the minister of Deed's office, my 'Happy new year' kitty, a pinch of everything on the periodic table of elements (The gasses will be in bottles), 15 safety pins, a lifetime subscription to Acidic Urine weekly, my collection of Johnny the Homicidal Maniacs, some sequins, a pair of Markslut's kink-out boots, a package of freeze-dried cobwebs, my memories, the tender bodies of 15 virgins, my hello kitty alarm clock, some yummie incense, some nice moonshine from NC, Dr. Scholls gel insoles, a bag of trail mix, and a blade of grass =D
gothictheysay
55,000,000, a lifetime supply of mind shatteringly good oreos (that are the best in the universe and so cannot be topped), each one better than the last, duct tape that will not hurt your nipples, the hairbrush treatment often, my dignity, more innuendos than you can shake a stick at, lar_di_dar as your personal slave, 5 more slaves for good measure, infinite hugs and glomps, my suit of invincibility, lots of technical gadgets that I don't understand but are incredibly useful and entertaining to you, any country(ies) in the world you should want...seeing as how I am Supreme Overlady of it all, the bestest computer EVER, the best operating system ever automatically installed on any computer you go near, that ear piercing you want, lots of phrases to make you drool like "If it isn't C, it isn't programming!", all the SMEXING you can handle, an anti-shy machine to use whenever the urge should strike you (it's pocket sized for traveling convenience!), wonderful people to hang out with up in lonely old Scotland, Mata meets as often as you want them at locations of your choosing, Snugs won't kill that cute kitten, a lifetime supply of the best snogs in history, stuff that'll top Cath's bids since they automatically top everyone else's, a *ratified* contract saying NO ONE CAN OFFER ME AS A BID DAMN IT, another *ratified* contract saying no one can say "what she bid" to any of my posts cause you people should really stop trying to leech off of my creativity , and as much cheese as you want.

Plus rose garden, plus skirts, plus x-ray goggles!
Phyllis
Oh oh oh!!!

It's midnight! And Sarah and I got the last bid in before the deadline!!!!

biggrin.gif

Do we win? Come on. I totally degraded myself for a cheap laugh, and just look how CUTE Sarah is! *pinches Sarah's cheeks*
mooooooooooopo
Okay then, cand and gothictheysay have won the moop lovin', well done to you. biggrin.gif

*hands over moop lovin' voucher, redeemable at the Moop Store*
Cath Sparrow
Hey my bid says it's spikes anything anyone else bids!!!!
Phyllis
And my bid says it spikes yours. tongue.gif

*goes happily off to redeem her voucher*
Feyliya
Damn, I was going to bid a screenshot of Cand's boobies! tongue.gif
Xkitsurabamix
hah, you can see that for free on avatars, darling.
Phyllis
Not the whole thing. That's like, one square inch of my skin.

Besides! If anyone was going to bid screenshots of ANY part of my body, it'd be me thankyouverymuch. That fits in under the whole "not offering me as a bid" thing. And Moop doesn't want to see that. dry.gif He's innocent. And stuff.

Geez. You people are awfully quick to sell me off for some Moop loving. tongue.gif
gothictheysay
If anyone was going to bid screenshots of ANY part of my body, it'd be me thankyouverymuch.

*cough* Yeah but you're not the person who has (had! had!) one, are you? tongue.gif
Phyllis
Actually Sarah darling, I do have one. After you left, Missy got one. She is a sneaky one.

How the hell did we get onto this topic? No one is going to be traumatizing poor innocent Moop by showing him my sinful bosom, and that is that. Plus Sarah and I won anyway so tongue.gif at the rest of you.
Hyperion
I have a screenshot of cand fellating a hairbrush?

It doesn't look like a hairbrush, though. biggrin.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
showing him my sinful bosom,

Be still my beating heart....

wub.gif biggrin.gif
depressed lonely crazy person
Says he's a poet
this time he's gonna blow it
'cause he's dancing with his ego
I took a vow of silence
when he reads his work to me
I swallow words like a
placebo

what song is this...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.