Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's The Link Between Mata And A Gramophone?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
froggle-rock
Whislt your at it Snuggs, could you add stuff like 'people don't ever get spotty'? And nails *always* have smooth ends and edges so that I never snag my tights. Oh, and that we only have a runny nose when we have a sufficent supply of tissue. And this lactose intolerance malrky was quite inconvienant during my childhood too.

*goes of to draw up a list of stuff*
Mata
Personally I think that knees are a rather flawed design. It seems that almost everyone I know has problems with them, so they should obviously be made with more hard-wearing materials. Although, considering that in our natural form humans weren't really living much past 30 I guess it wasn't really a problem in the original manufacturing process.
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (Mata @ Jan 13 2005, 11:06 PM)
Personally I think that knees are a rather flawed design. It seems that almost everyone I know has problems with them, so they should obviously be made with more hard-wearing materials. Although, considering that in our natural form humans weren't really living much past 30 I guess it wasn't really a problem in the original manufacturing process.

Hmmm. God beleives in planned obsolescence, eh? Makes sense, since everything seems to start falling apart around age 30 or so...
monkey_called_narth
pshhh, id like to see you create a univers in 6 days... that didnt fall apart in 30 years smile.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
Actually, The Supreme Architect seems to have opted for system continuity over individual continuity... the gears and cogs of creation fail, but creation continues... a good deal, overall, except for us poor little cogs...
Cath Sparrow
Can we add Backs and neck to the list to? and a lack of fat thighs would be good to! tongue.gif
How the Ear doing will we have to yell at you next weekend to make are selves heard or is it better?
Ashbless
Mata - How is your ear doing now? All healed?

*gives another hug just because*
Mata
Oh yes, it's a happy chappy these days. To be slightly graphic for a moment, it appears to be producing more and darker wax than the other ear, but I suspect that this is mainly a reaction to the excessive swelling that happened while it was infected. For some bizarre reason I appear to have not really lost much hearing desite my ear-drum being punctured. It only really went for about seven days, and it's supposed to normally take 14 at the least to heal. I'm not complaining!
Feyliya
Yay! Here's hoping you won't get another ear infection ever again!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.