Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mini London Meet
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Usurper MrTeapot
After being unable to come to the Mini London Meet *curses parent day trips* I would like to be so bold to suggest another Mini London Meet if anyone is interested. As its fairly soon after the previous 'Mini London Meet' I do think that not as many people would be willing/able to turn up.

Possibly same place and same arrangement as before? Camden walk-about around 2pm and then going to the pub 6ish?

I'm thinking a Saturday (so theres no naughty schooling or workage the next day) if do able. What dates are good if anyone wishes to join me?

Don't feel bad if you can't come, I'll be there on my own if I have to. The MTSMM - MrTeapot's Solo Matazone Meet!

Edit:

I think we've decided on a date. Saturday 19th of March.
Suggested times. 2pm outside station for those wanting a Camden walkabout. Then 7:30 at the Worlds End pub (just hug the road around the station paying respects to Captain Birdseye)

Ta Froggeh smile.gif
froggle-rock
*jump hugs Mr T*

Woohoo. I like the sound of it!
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Seeing as it's looking a bit dismal for the Notts meet - I'd definately be up for that.
Sir Psycho Sexy
...as long as it's JUST the pub >_> and depending on the date, I have a busy Feb and no doubt shed loads of uni work this term =/
CommieBastard
Living in London, I really don't have an excuse for not coming. Count me in.
Usurper MrTeapot
Has anyone a particlier date at this time they know of that they could manage?
Faerieryn
I'm up for that so long as we can agree on a date
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Really anytime after February would be better for me too - I have a Green Day gig to go to in Cardiff which looks like it could be extending into a full weeked of fun, frolicks and way too much drinking. cool.gif

as long as it's JUST the pub

Hehehehe - wuss. tongue.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
I'll suggest the 19th.
Sir Psycho Sexy
19th of what? feb? That's do-able I guess....cutting it a little fine, nightwish on the 20th...it'd save on going to london too many times though...
froggle-rock
19th is good for me.

SPS, all I can say is tsk.

*tsk's some more*
Forever Unknown
I can do a London meety thing on the 19th, yeah. Sounds good.

I have a Green Day gig to go to in Cardiff which looks like it could be extending into a full weeked of fun, frolicks and way too much drinking

Yer damn right. It's going to be like, my week of birfdee fun.
Smiler
Ooga Booga! I'm in! Nice and easy to get to for me so yep the 19th's fine biggrin.gif
Faerieryn
I won't be there I'm afraid. I'm in india the week before so I'll be flying home at that point.

It's half term week you see sorry huh.gif
Forever Unknown
Meh. I may not be able to go afterall - there's a possibility that my parents will be away in the States that weekend - it's not certain but it likely.

Poo!
Mata
Maybe, maybe not. I'll see how my finances are going at the time, but it's pretty likely that I should be able to make that.
saucy_tara
Oooh that would be so much easier for me to get to. And I could stay at my best friends house ( she lives in lewisham) Hurrah!!!
Whats the exact date again?
Usurper MrTeapot
Urgh I can sympathise with your friend (Lives in Lewers too...)

I think it'll be March the 19th. Slap bang in the half term I think, by chance.
Forever Unknown
I think it'll be March the 19th.

Oh, March? I can do March!
Usurper MrTeapot
Ok I screwed up and forgot to say which month. Haha, yes March, not easter.
Faerieryn
March I can do!!

It's february that's half term!
Sir Psycho Sexy
oh March I can do, Nightwish is on the 19th Feb anyway biggrin.gif
Smiler
ooooo, we're gonna have to finalise
Overfriendly_Kitten
So 19th March 2005, a Camden MataMiniMeat?

Sounds coolio...
Faerieryn
Indeedly. It's the weekend after my birthday!!!!
markslut
Might be do-able for me
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Overfriendly_Kitten @ Jan 6 2005, 11:53 PM)
So 19th March 2005, a Camden MataMiniMeat?

Sounds coolio...

Would you be gracing us with your presence, OFK? In that case I shall doubtless attend...
saucy_tara
Well, after chats with my other half, he's letting me come, hooray!!!!
So, be prepared for much sauciness, boob rubbing and general filth biggrin.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
yeah, thats right, get our hopes up then wait til a week before then say you can't make it, it's happened before! tongue.gif
saucy_tara
No, not this time. I will be there with bells on!!
Sir Psycho Sexy
hurrah!! *shakes tara to make her jingle* >_> tongue.gif
Smiler
Blimey! Bells'an all?!? As I'm still fine with the date I'd say book me a pint at the bar.
Might even be able to get away with giving FaerieRyn her pressie there if not met up before too wink.gif heeheehee (dont hurt me)
El Nino
If I can afford it. I will be there
Faerieryn
I won't hurt you so long as you don't get me too drunk!!!
Smiler
Oi missy! DO I look stoooopid!?! (DONT answer that, you'd insult a fine actor) The more you get drunk the more of me you'd see therefore less chance of you actually hitting me due to multiple images connecting to the voices you cant hear
Snugglebum the Destroyer
What is the plan for this one?

Slimelight an option - because I really didn't get the chance to make the most of it last time and if we allow for it this time then we can make sure that everyone is prepared (i.e - black clothing).

And - Tara has promised me bootilicious Tara goodness! tongue.gif
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Jan 11 2005, 10:36 PM)
Slimelight an option - because I really didn't get the chance to make the most of it last time and if we allow for it this time then we can make sure that everyone is prepared (i.e - black clothing).

Sounds good to me, I spent New Year's there and thoroughly enjoyed myself.
Faerieryn
QUOTE (Smiler @ Jan 11 2005, 10:17 PM)
Oi missy! DO I look stoooopid!?! (DONT answer that, you'd insult a fine actor)  The more you get drunk the more of me you'd see therefore less chance of you actually hitting me due to multiple images connecting to the voices you cant hear

Say What???
Snugglebum the Destroyer
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Jan 11 2005, 10:45 PM)
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Jan 11 2005, 10:36 PM)

Sounds good to me, I spent New Year's there and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

GREAT!!! Really, I think we missed out of the best of Commie goodness. And very few got to appreciate my top. tongue.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
Is it 18+ for slimelight?
CommieBastard
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Jan 11 2005, 11:43 PM)
Is it 18+ for slimelight?

Yeah, I believe so, but as far as I know they don't bother IDing people unless they're obviously underage. They didn't ID me...
Usurper MrTeapot
Ok well if they decide I do look underage then its a long walk back for me...
Forever Unknown
Slimelight sounds like a giggle - then they'd be no fretting about trains and suchlike again for those who had to travel a bit.
Ryu
Ill coe!....just gotta fix this over seas problem.....I KNOW! *grabs goerge bush and assasinates him*....ok that was just pointless
markslut
I'm going to be doing a Slime weekend in Feb/March time, might match it in

The 4 Hour train ride before means I might not be able to pub beforehand (experiance of falling over after nearly 20 hrs awake and 14 of them in a pub drinking says no)
saucy_tara
I'd be well up for goin back to my old stomping ground again, haven't been there for 12 years so im guessing it will have changed slightly...
And snugs, there are lots of dark corners in slimes wink.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif
froggle-rock
Woohoo, more Slime! And Snuggs, will you be wearing your spanking new corest? huh, huh, huh?
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Woohoo, more Slime! And Snuggs, will you be wearing your spanking new corest? huh, huh, huh?

Of course - unless I buy more spanking stuff in the meantime. biggrin.gif

I'm wearing it out to a work dinner tomorrow - it's a three course meal in a fancy hotel, I'm not sure if I'll be able to eat in the bloody thing. unsure.gif
Faerieryn
Not sure if I'm SLime material. Although if people fancy a lighter night there is a rather funky alternative night I know of. Only prob is it's in Richmond. Fabby crowd though and excellent music
Polocrunch
Yay! Matameet in London! I'll be there, for I've no wish to be square.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.