Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pet Store
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Jan 27 2005, 06:27 PM)
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Jan 24 2005, 12:08 AM)
Any Hamster flavored Dragon Chow™, today?  Oh, yes, and some Meow Mix™ for the winged cat...

Meow Mix? nah, she perfers mac and cheese.

I ask you, what kind of cat likes Mac and Cheese? I don't even like Mac and Cheese...
voices_in_my_head
MY cat likes Mac and Cheese! But she can live off of rootbeer if she has to!
Quoth(The Raven)
I'll share my rootbeer, but she can have the Mac and Cheese...
voices_in_my_head
.......I need more kitten chow...and some litter.....oh, and some mac and cheese....
Quoth(The Raven)
Oh, DHG! Where are you? Arthur's on the sick list, so he can't hurt you... Although he's training Gwen to hunt Hamsters... We can make this a no-predation zone, if you like... Arthur's not going to bite the hand... er, paw,... that feeds him, after all...
little_bear
He needs some more staff methinks.
Quoth(The Raven)
Don't look at me. I've got a sick Pendragon on my hands... Last night Arthur hiccuped, and a troop of frogs in Tutus began dancing Swan lake in my swimming pool...
depressed lonely crazy person
pooooooor Arthur.
If it helps I've got a dragon stuck in a cats body we should arange a play date
dancing hamster guy
I am sorry I haven't bin around....

I need some one else to look after the store because I'm leaving matazone.

Bye Bye !
little_bear
I shall take up the mantle of owner of the pet store.

So, who wants what?
eleraama
Are mini dragons hard to come by these days? Oh, and I think my dragon licence might be expired, is that a problem?
trunks_girl26
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Feb 1 2005, 06:11 AM)
Don't look at me.  I've got a sick Pendragon on my hands... Last night Arthur hiccuped, and a troop of frogs in Tutus began dancing Swan lake in my swimming pool...

Awww, sorry to hear that, Quoth. Though it seems that a sick Pendragon might be amusing. A bit of a health hazard, but amusing.

And what about my chocobo chow?
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (eleraama @ Feb 1 2005, 06:49 PM)
Are mini dragons hard to come by these days? Oh, and I think my dragon licence might be expired, is that a problem?

Pendragons are an endangered species, I'm afraid... Back in the middle ages, knights proved their valor by killing dragons. That, and getting eaten by larger dragons, didn't leave a whole lot of Pendragons left by the age of reason... but, Pendragons are small, and their diet modest, so they escaped notice more often than larger dragons, many of whom are extinct, now...
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (dancing hamster guy @ Feb 1 2005, 06:15 AM)
I am sorry I haven't bin around....

I need some one else to look after the store because I'm leaving matazone.

Bye Bye !

Hey! Where are you going? Don't be gone long! We'll all miss you! Even Arthur! [Even if he had managed to catch you, he wouldn't have had the heart to eat you... (Even if he did occassionally entertain the notion of Barbequed Hamster Ribs...). He really just enjoyed the chase. Where else is he going to find a hamster of your size...?]. Hamster, come home!
Quoth(The Raven)
Arthur is much better, now... Thanks for the Dragon tonic, DHG... Wherever you are...
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (trunks_girl26 @ Feb 1 2005, 10:45 PM)
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Feb 1 2005, 06:11 AM)
Don't look at me.  I've got a sick Pendragon on my hands... Last night Arthur hiccuped, and a troop of frogs in Tutus began dancing Swan lake in my swimming pool...

Awww, sorry to hear that, Quoth. Though it seems that a sick Pendragon might be amusing. A bit of a health hazard, but amusing.

Pendragons are magic conduits... unfortuneately, they wind up using most of their power to keep the rest of the power in check... If they lose control, strange things can happen... ph34r.gif
voices_in_my_head
Like kittens sprouting wings, turning green, and singing Celine Dion?

also, I'm out of kittens again....They all got loose in Tribe Wyvern....
anyway, I could use some catlitter too, and some mac and cheese to feed them...
Quoth(The Raven)
(Comes in with bushel bascket of kittens) These fell from the sky last night, when Arthur coughed... I wasn't fast enough to catch the Puppies...
little_bear
*proffers catlitter and cheese*

Fresh stocks no less.

Um...Enjoy.
voices_in_my_head
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Feb 3 2005, 12:20 AM)
(Comes in with bushel bascket of kittens) These fell from the sky last night, when Arthur coughed... I wasn't fast enough to catch the Puppies...

ohmy.gif
thanks for the kittens...but um..... let's just hope that puppies bounce....
Quoth(The Raven)
oh, the puppies survived... I know, because this morning I stepped in a poodle... (Runs and hides...)
Quoth(The Raven)
Hello? Is anyone on duty, in this shop?
little_bear
*skulks through beaded curtains, and there is a quick glimpse of the 'secret' room*

Yes?
Moosh
14 pounds of Extra Mature Castle Chedder my good man. And 3 ounces of Blue Stilton
little_bear
Ah. The 'Special' Cheese eh? Come with me...

*beckons eerily*
Moosh
*looks around warily* *whispers* Have you got anything a bit .... smellier?
little_bear
*suddenly goes very quiet*

Who told you about that?

Once you partake of the 'Smelly Special' stuff, there is no going back, no repentance. There is only forward.
Quoth(The Raven)
What smells? Pfagh.
Quoth(The Raven)
Apparently, "the smelly stuff" has cleared the store...

Another thread bites the dust...
voices_in_my_head
somehow, just by reading that, I got "another one bites the dust" stuck in my head.

Do you have any duck food?
That is, If I ever manage to find Emma...
Quoth(The Raven)
Yay! There's some life left in the old thread, yet!

Last I saw Emma she was with Tobias over in MAA...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.