Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Am Mittens!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Pages: 1, 2
Mittens2317
Well I don't believe it. There I was, bored in school on Google, typing my nickname in, and up comes 'Mittens the Cute Kitty'. As I was bored, I clicked on it. It just looked like a stupid animation, until Mittens the blue cat started trying to get freaky with a pink cat called Snowdrop. I was a bit fraked out by it, so I clicked the link to see the next animation, and just started creasin' when I saw Mittens leap at Snowdrop's head. From that moment onwards, I became a big Mittens (and Mata) fan. But really, that story is just to say that I'm not called mittens because of the character, but because it's my normal nickname. DON'T F****G DOUBT ME!!!

Anywayz, I'm Mittens, a newbie. I'm a mod at Mortify (it's hosted by Invision too), but you can usually find me lurking around GTAGaming. I'm a huge Manchester City supporter, and I have a season ticket. I'm into hip-hop, my favourite group is Gangstarr, and solo artist is either Nas or Dre, I can't decide at the moment, and my favorite player is Sylvain Distin. And that's virtually all there is to me.

I really would like it if someone posted.
dancing hamster guy
naughty naughty tut tut tut - mind the language!

any way have a hamster - well actually no - if you want one you will have to buy one from my pet store!
Mittens2317
. . . what?
little_bear
Welcome to the forums. I like your sig, very respectful and a nice thought. smile.gif
dancing hamster guy
from that confusion I guess you are a bit baffled about my store - go on daft and you will find it there - we are looking for staff at the moment!

I suppose you like GTA san andreas?
Mittens2317
Just looked at your profile, I like Newcastle, but what the foook is goin' on this season? Apart from the fact that you got rid of an excellent manager in place of an annoying, arrogant Scottish twat.
Mittens2317
Yes dancing......gerbyl...thing, I do.

Sorry for double posting by the way. I hope you don't have rules about that here...
dancing hamster guy
he he he smile.gif

we do but your new so we can forget about it
little_bear
Just looked at your profile, I like Newcastle, but what the foook is goin' on this season? Apart from the fact that you got rid of an excellent manager in place of an annoying, arrogant Scottish twat.

I have no idea. sad.gif Bobby was a great manager, and now we're back to being a mid table club. *sigh*
Mittens2317
Whilst WE are ninth and on the rise. Got a better goal difference than aout three teams around us, and put in an excellent performance against the champions. Only got a draw, but I'll take that from 'em. And just wait 'till Sun Jihai gets back, he'll be on FIRE!!!
little_bear
QUOTE (Mittens2317 @ Jan 6 2005, 01:56 PM)
Whilst WE are ninth and on the rise. Got a better goal difference than aout three teams around us, and put in an excellent performance against the champions. Only got a draw, but I'll take that from 'em. And just wait 'till Sun Jihai gets back, he'll be on FIRE!!!

Damn right. Plus, if Shaun Wright-Phillips can builds up some form I can't see him being stopped. When he's on fire, he's amazing.
Mittens2317
Goes without saying though doesn't it?
vicrawr
QUOTE (Mittens2317 @ Jan 6 2005, 07:29 AM)
Well I don't believe it. There I was, bored in school on Google, typing my nickname in, and up comes 'Mittens the Cute Kitty'. As I was bored, I clicked on it. It just looked like a stupid animation, until Mittens the blue cat started trying to get freaky with a pink cat called Snowdrop. I was a bit fraked out by it, so I clicked the link to see the next animation, and just started creasin' when I saw Mittens leap at Snowdrop's head. From that moment onwards, I became a big Mittens (and Mata) fan. But really, that story is just to say that I'm not called mittens because of the character, but because it's my normal nickname. DON'T FSCKING DOUBT ME!!!

/me doubts somethin' awful

*doubtdoubtdoubt*
Mittens2317
Are you not allowed to swear in this forum?
vicrawr
QUOTE (Mittens2317 @ Jan 6 2005, 08:44 AM)
Are you not allowed to swear in this forum?

Read the rules, it's in there.

Rules
dancing hamster guy
you should have read the rules
Mittens2317
But technically, I can swear.
vicrawr
QUOTE (Mittens2317 @ Jan 6 2005, 08:48 AM)
But technically, I can swear.

Not for long. You'll get into trouble.
Mittens2317
. . . why?
dancing hamster guy
if you break the rules you get warnings perhaps even banned
vicrawr
QUOTE (Mittens2317 @ Jan 6 2005, 08:55 AM)
. . . why?

some of the people looking at this might be very young and I've never been in the game of corrupting innocents
little_bear
QUOTE (IrishGuy @ Jan 6 2005, 02:58 PM)
QUOTE (Mittens2317 @ Jan 6 2005, 08:55 AM)
. . . why?

some of the people looking at this might be very young and I've never been in the game of corrupting innocents

Pfft, I respect the rules and everything, but I seriously doubt that anyone on here could be classed as 'innocent'. tongue.gif
Mittens2317
So, is it actually telling us not to swear or asking us, because if it's asking us then we can get away with it.

Anywayz, I'll be back in a few hours, I've got an interview for a job at the City store.
El Nino
This is my welcome *fires flamethrower at Mittens2317*
mooooooooooopo
*welcomes mittens by duct taping to the ceiling and wanders off*

Enjoy the forums, but follow the rules dammit!
vicrawr
QUOTE (Mittens2317 @ Jan 6 2005, 09:19 AM)
So, is it actually telling us not to swear or asking us, because if it's asking us then we can get away with it.

Anywayz, I'll be back in a few hours, I've got an interview for a job at the City store.

It is politely asking that you do not use overly adult curse words. And you probably won't get away with it because a lot of people on the forums agree with the rules and you'll probably be reported if you curse too much.
Mittens2317
Okay. I would like to apologise to all in the forums for my behaviour. Where I come from, curse words are used more commonly than vowels, and to me they are not offensive, but if they are to everyone else, then I respect that and am sorry for any little childrens minds I may have destroyed.
Moosh
Hi and have a belated welcome with a cookie, coffee and a 6-month lease on a tiny wizard called Magical Trevor. Lease is negotiable, just drop in at the Weyr (Tribe Wyvern HQ) to find me
exceptional1709
Hi, I represent Tribe Wyvern... *sees you've already met CheeseMoose*... Oh, okay. Have a beanbag anyway! Drop in sometime (our HQ is in the Daft forum, can't think why...)

Enjoy yourself smile.gif
Faerieryn
Hi mittens. Hope you enjoy being duct taped and surrounded by cookie givers. WE're generally a nice bunch so long as you don't bite too hard...
Smiler
Easy burv! biggrin.gif Welcome to our little club. As official bar man to some of the local establishments let me offer you a pint of Black Stuff and I big straw for your brief stay on the ceiling. *plops glass in the corner so it doesnt break fall* No doubt the rest of the guys'll be along shortly.

Rules is rules and question it seems is rules as well, but we like to think we're 'innocent' on some levels wink.gif

Take care, and dont forget to visit the & Weyr AKA Tribe Wyvern
Kitty
Well um, welcome to the forums Mittens! But yes, some people on this forum are young. And I know when _I_ was 13 I didnt like people cussing, so please dont.

happy.gif *gives you a cake*

I'm feeling generous right now....
Wyvern
Welcome hope you enjoy your stay!

*hands over small humming triangular matchbox*

This may helps with flamings, explosions and general guidance as you misplace yourself within our hallowed halls and switchback corridors. Dont worry getting lost is also part of the rules just the unwritten bit tongue.gif Hence the matchbox, by the way its much more helpful if you feed it regularly!

As the Tribe all appear to have dropped in on you I suggest you pop by and get aquainted we can always give you tips on matchbox handling you may need it they're a little touchy at the moment. dry.gif

Anyway Enjoy posting m'dear biggrin.gif
Mittens2317
. . . hmmm, well you all seem like a nice bunch. Well, I'm just going to go now. . . *backs into door and makes a fast getaway*

*comes rushing back in and takes the small humming triangular matchbox, waves at a few people with an innocent smile and walks very slowly out of room*
lar_di_dar
ooo another manc

*coughs*city suck*coughs*
Mittens2317
EDIT: Please stop with the language. Otherwise Your warn level meter will be raised.
Thanks,
Saucy, Mod.

$H|7 ALL OVER MUNICH B@$7@RD$ NA NA NA NA!!!
$H|7 ALL OVER MUNICH B@$7@RD$ NAA NA NA NA NA NA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moosh
What part of "No Bad Language" don't you understand?
Mittens2317
It has to be used when it comes to football. If you liked it, you would unerstand. See, this post has no bad language, so turn around.
Snugglebum the Destroyer
QUOTE (Mittens2317 @ Jan 8 2005, 06:24 PM)
It has to be used when it comes to football. If you liked it, you would unerstand. See, this post has no bad language, so turn around.

Or, you could stop being an ar@ehole (see how easy that worked?)and join the forum?

Welcome, BTW.
Mittens2317
I have a slight feeling that I may hate you, so stop *beep* with me!!! Hey, you really are *beep* with the best aren't you?

Edit* You have been warned about your language before. This is your last warning, I suggest everyone settle down and start over.
-ravein
ravein
Snuggle please don't poke the bear, he has been warned by the mods please don't antagonize the situation. That goes for everyone, if there is an issue that bothers you or is out of line with the forum rules please just report the post. By everyone commenting on the issue it creates a hostile environment and an atmosphere for a flame war.
Thanks!
Mittens2317
When have I been warned?
ravein
Please see this entire thread, you have been advised of the rules by the mods and the members.
Mittens2317
Oh I thought my 'warning rating' thing, sorry.
PsychWardMike
Well, I might as well extend my welcome as I somehow doubt you will be here much longer. I'm Mike, stay away from my coffee and Capcom rules. Two fairly simple rules to live by. 'Part from that, this isn't a Kevin Smith movie, so tone down the swearing as there are easily many more... eloquent ways to get your point across, and yes... swearing is allowed in extreme circumstances and even then you'll get something like [Loud cough - Mata] or Watch the language, sweetie - Tara. or [I'm Commie and thus nice and British, but watch your bloody language] or [Fear me for I am Mistress Alti, thine god. No swearing]. Simple as that, right?
PsychWardMike
And just as an aside, please refrain from insulting Snugglebum. She's a lovely lady and I'm in her harem. I'm trying to be a nice guy (Samuel L. Jackson's "Shepherd," if you will) here to keep my account, but one cannot talk to a mother that way.
voices_in_my_head
Welcome!
*hands you a kitten*
perhaps he should be named mittens.
Mittens2317
SNUGGLEBUM'S A GIRL!?! OMG!!!Well then, I would like to apologise to you, Snugglebum as I don't ever beef with girls (apart from you, obviously, but I didn't realise you were a girl).
Quoth(The Raven)
welcome to Matazone! here, this just came in: Have an exploding goiter! Lotsa fun at parties... laugh.gif have fun, and please, keep it clean... Blue air is hard to breathe...
exceptional1709
EDIT: Please stop with the language. Otherwise Your warn level meter will be raised.
Thanks,
Saucy, Mod.

What is a warn meter?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.