Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Strange Idea.....
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
LilNick
I was just thinking that if Mata made a cartoon which included all of the fave characters e.g Mittens,Little goth girl,Mr.Snaffle burger and co what would happen in the cartoon.

One of my ideas is that The little goth girl would meet say Mittens and then another character and so on and so on untill all of the fave characters were in one big friendly group. Then they would start taking over the world.Hehehe

Please tell me your ideas for a cartoon which included all of the fave characters.
Mata
It's been mentioned before that I should do this in emails. Basically the animation styles are so different between the characters that purely from a stylistic point of view it would be hard to make it all work together.

I have vaguely considered trying to get Mittens into an LGG animation but I haven't found an excuse I can justify to myself yet!
NoName4444
Well, lgg went walking though her house, and she found the world of the goth bunnies... Maybe she gets bored again and stumbles into a portal into mittions and snowdrop's world. Hehe, I'm sure mittons would know when she got there... "hey snowdrop, it's strange, but I can smell the brains of satans daugher..." "Riiight mittons, I'm leaving now"

Hey, it could happen...
craziness
LLG could be watching TV and MR SB comes on. she watches that and then is exploring her house and finds mittens and snowdrop. (i liked that idea.) then as she explores further, she comes across the NMB and finally when she goes to sleep and we see ninja ozaki, and we learn that LLG is her lady. i know this would take you ages mata, but maybe you could do it in pieces or put up a post on your site that says "all apoligies, i am making a super seris featuring all of my most popular characters and there will be no new animations for x amount of time. i promise it will be worth it! love mata" or something like that.
LilNick
Great ideas keep 'em coming.
sjwt
QUOTE (Mata @ Mar 4 2003, 01:28 PM)
I have vaguely considered trying to get Mittens into an LGG animation but I haven't found an excuse I can justify to myself yet!

its simple,
who do you think owns the two cats smile.gif

but then on the slihglty less soap-opra path,
doors!!!

LGG can get borde and open more doors,
and as she is in there world she stays the
same, and everything else looks weird to
her..
leopold
...or maybe mittens and snowdrop are the corporation??

Or at least they are up there reporting to the CEO. Which would have to be the NMB, I guess...
Zac
Did you get this idea from my signature? dry.gif anyway, I wish i saw this, i pretty much just posted this...there are other things though. Ok, bye.
Zac
Nvm! Changed signature*
prezgfish
hey the nine mouthed baby is sarah's trash/body disposal unit
gerbilfromhell
ever notice lgg has no trash? i bet satan burns it for her every night while telling her stories about the torturing of the damned
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 03:25 AM)
ever notice lgg has no trash? i bet satan burns it for her every night while telling her stories about the torturing of the damned

no the NMB eats it aLL
gerbilfromhell
hmmm. well, since you're the preacher i'll believe you....... but then how come you never see the nmb in lgg's house?
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 06:04 PM)
hmmm. well, since you're the preacher i'll believe you....... but then how come you never see the nmb in lgg's house?

future development or maybe sarah wants to keep it a secret
gerbilfromhell
LEWL A CONSPIRACY! (invents another conspiracy, melds all the conspiracies together into one giant conspiracy, rants to world)
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 17 2003, 10:41 PM)
LEWL A CONSPIRACY! (invents another conspiracy, melds all the conspiracies together into one giant conspiracy, rants to world)

(head explodes)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.