Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Goodnight, Goodnight!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Feyliya
This thread's for saying goodbye and goodnight when we log off. Seems like a nice thing to have! Just post when you're leaving and we'll all know! I think we had a thread for this before, but since it's old and the board Gnome has been eating parts of old threads, I figured I might as well just make a new one.

So, goodnight everyone! See you in a few hours when I wake up! Huggles and smoochies and smexing to everyone!
saucy_tara
Nite nite Fey, sweet dreams smile.gif I'm off to fetish nite tonight so I'll say goodnight to everyone now.
Nighty night everyone smile.gif closedeyes.gif
I_am_the_best
oooo what fun!! Well, I'm going to go and practise piano so that I don't yet another lecture form my teacher about practising *sigh*. So yep, night night, sleep tight, make sure the bed bugs don't bite tongue.gif
exceptional1709
This is such a nice thread! Well, goodnight all, though I might drop in on our Tribe Wyvern HQ before I really go. Sweet dreams! biggrin.gif
PsychWardMike
Goodnight, all. I'm... gonna go to bed and try to sleep.
Quoth(The Raven)
(Sings) Goodnight, sweetheart, good night... (Anyone care to sing the base part? laugh.gif ). actually, it's closer to morning, but 'good morning' just isn't the same... G'night!
Quoth(The Raven)
No one's been here, since my posting? No one's bothered to say goodnight? How Rude! well, I'm off to bed, as there's no one left in the forum, but me... sad.gif . Goodnight, all!
Feyliya
Night everyone! Time for me to get some well-deserved Zzz's! Talk to you all later!
Quoth(The Raven)
Goodnight. see ya in a few...
Feyliya
Goodnight me darlin's! Sweet dreams and all that sappy junk!

/me smexes everyone for the hell of it on the way out of the forums.
Wyvern
I like the idea of this thread I always feel a little impolite just dropping off without explanation now the problem, however daft is solved!

Dream Deep and Well Everyone!
Feyliya
Going after a snack, a pain-pill for my back, and a nap. Be back when I wake up!
little_bear
Au revoir.
El Nino
QUOTE (Feyliya @ Jan 16 2005, 02:15 PM)

Fey what happens when someone is 'smexed'? Is it like a different version of Listers Smeg? (If you ever watched Red Dwarf)
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (Because I can @ Jan 16 2005, 10:39 PM)
QUOTE (Feyliya @ Jan 16 2005, 02:15 PM)

Fey what happens when someone is 'smexed'? Is it like a different version of Listers Smeg? (If you ever watched Red Dwarf)

Actually, I think Smexy is just a made up word, but I tend to equate it with Smoochy+Sexy=Smexy.

'night, all!
Misty Rain
[quote=Feyliya,Jan 13 2005, 02:09 PM]
[color=green]This thread's for saying goodbye and goodnight when we log off.

Yeah Yeah Yeah - but who's going to turn the lights off?

Misty Rain
Feyliya
I'm exhausted, so goodnight everyone! Could whoever posts next please turn off the lights? I light sleeping with a little light on! tongue.gif
depressed lonely crazy person
it's 2:22 am and i'll be officially 17 in and hour and 9 minutes. and something in me says not to be awake for that wink.gif so nighty night don't et the bed bugs bite if the do use dynamite laugh.gif
Wyvern
Well another day gone, hope everyone out there's had a good one.

*wanders off into the darkness muttering about cookies and bed socks*

See you later! biggrin.gif
elphaba2
Well that'th all for me, folkth. I need a bath and perhapth a nithe cookie before bed, eventually. I hope everyone enjoyth my newfound e-lithp.
Quoth(The Raven)
well, it's been real... but nothing much is going on, and my imagination is tapped out... so, I'll say goodnight, and sweet dreams, all.
Feyliya
Nighty night! I'm going to read a magazine then sleep! Enjoy the day all ya'll who're up!
Feyliya
Goodnight everyone! Long day tomorrow, better start collecting Z's!
mooooooooooopo
*Wanders in and stops all of a sudden and shudders*

What is this abominable 'smex'?

I can understand the urge to 'SMEX', SMEXING is good and healthy but 'smex' *shakes head in disbelief*.

*SMEXES everyone and wanders off*
(I'm not saying goodnight because I'm not off yet tongue.gif)
Phyllis
*is also appalled by all this "smex"...*

Honestly, people, do you kiss your mothers with those mouths? ohmy.gif

SMEX, however, is lovely.

*SMEXES moop back in demonstration*

Notice how we both used all caps? That's healthy. Anything else is just sick and twisted.

*wanders off as well*
Feyliya
Aaahhh, I did not realize the proper protocol for a polite SMEXING. I will take the hint and do it the proper way from now on!

/me SMEXES teh Candiecane and Moopaloompa! wink.gif

*edit:
Back to bed with me! It's much too early for me to be up today!
Quoth(The Raven)
My head is pounding like a bongo drum... time for Ibuprofin and bed!
Feyliya
Sleepy time will be coming soon.... Though the Abraham Lincoln documentary on PBS is entrancing, I have things to do tomorrow.

When I wake up, I need to research some parallels between the split between the people in Lincoln's time and the split now to post in the Issues forum. Someone please remind me?
Feyliya
Exhausted....going to nap.....
Quoth(The Raven)
Whelp... past time for bed! If I can get online tomorrow, I will have to give Arthur and Gwen some playtime... 'night all!
Quoth(The Raven)
It is cold, and Ice is on it's way... So, I'm going to go to bed with my electric blanket before the power goes. If no one hears from me in a week, send someone with a shovel.... or send out the huskies...
depressed lonely crazy person
5:08 am past time for sleep.I'll just cross my fingers that i don't wake up with back pain
Feyliya
So exhausted....got to get my sleeping scheduel back to normal...
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (Feyliya @ Jan 31 2005, 01:22 AM)

What is this thing, 'Normal'? laugh.gif Good night, folks!
Quoth(The Raven)
everyone on this forum seems to have an ache of somekind... Me, my back is acting up. So, off to bed, and the heating pad (For all the good it'll do...). 'night, all!
pgrmdave
Goodnight, my newly made friends - I hope to be back tomorrow/today
Quoth(The Raven)
Happy trails to you.... (Stops singing, by popular demand). seeya later (Hopefully, in about sixteen hours...) I'm so tired, I can't spell the word that describes the night that comes after this one... oogh. To bed with me...!
Feyliya
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Jan 30 2005, 09:24 PM)
QUOTE (Feyliya @ Jan 31 2005, 01:22 AM)

What is this thing, 'Normal'? laugh.gif Good night, folks!

Normal is when I can sleep for a decent length of time at once, and stay up for a similar decent length of time without sheer exhaustion.

And now back to trying to do so!

Zzzzz.....Zzzz....Zzzzzz......
PsychWardMike
I'm heading out. Goodnight all.
pgrmdave
Sleep vs. Matazone...Matazone wins every battle except the last...
Quoth(The Raven)
Time for some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZs. See ya'll later!
saucy_tara
I'm off to play in a fetish club so I'll see you all tomorrow xxxxxxxx ph34r.gif <-----gimp
biggrin.gif
pgrmdave
If I don't leave, I won't finish my homework, so...bye y'all, luv ya!
Feyliya
::sigh:: I need to get a job so that we can finish building my computer... It's been so boring being unable to play games because my craptop is...well...a craptop. Off to sleep now so that I can wake up and do this again tomorrow....

::sighx2::

What's scary is that I have more of a life now than I've ever had before...
trunks_girl26
I'm off for the night....I'm gonna try and sleep bit. Probably won't work, but Ah well.
Quoth(The Raven)
I'm going off to bed... Carry on, Y'all!
pgrmdave
goodnight, I hate to leave such wonderful people, but sleep is important.
Quoth(The Raven)
Lies! all Lies! Sleep is unimportant! Sleep is for losers! Sleep is...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz laugh.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
Time for bed... Shame on you, people, for not posting your goodnights! I came back just to say goodnight, cause I forgot to... so, Goodnight!
Quoth(The Raven)
Am I the only one keeping this thread alive? Oh, well. 'Night all...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.