Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Goodnight, Goodnight!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Quoth(The Raven)
well, I'm off to bed... night all!
voices_in_my_head
'night to everyone agian, My parents have just woken up to see that I'm still up...and their not very happy, to say the least.

So, see you all tommorow, and I'll continue posting in my same random manner there....
*yawn*
Nightie-night everybody!
Quoth(The Raven)
Well, I'm off to bed! 'night, all!
voices_in_my_head
Well, I'm off to bed early tonight, beacause spring break is over, and I'm going back to school.... And everyone knows how much I love school! rolleyes.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
Well, it's been a disappointing night... (See the Ranting thread, if you want details...). where is everybody? 'night, all!
Feyliya
Fried my brain playing dominoes at 3:30 AM. The colors and pips all started running together. By the end, I was surprised I could count at all. Sleep soon, yessssssss.......
Feyliya
My sweetie will officially be 24 in an hour! Yay! I'm going to snuggle him until then, then snuggle him some more, then fall asleep with him, then wake up and make with the SMEX... rolleyes.gif wink.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
well, it's been a slow evening... so I'm off early, tonight... 'Night, all!
Quoth(The Raven)
good night... sleep well, all!
trunks_girl26
Tomorrow starts the beginning of a new phase. Sweet Dreams all!
Quoth(The Raven)
Bed is calling, and I must obey... 'night, all!
Quoth(The Raven)
'night, all! I'm off to try Hotmail... for the sixth time tonight. Maybe my computer will find it, this time... Grrrrrrr.
Quoth(The Raven)
Happy trails to yooooooou!
*Ahem*
Good night, all!
Quoth(The Raven)
An entire month has gone by! For shame! 'night all!
pgrmdave
goodnight everybody, sleep well
Quoth(The Raven)
...And angels sing thee to thy rest...

'night!
pgrmdave
I bid thee all a good slumber, and whatnot
pgrmdave
It's quarter to three
In the wee morning hours
goodnight matazone
Moosh
QUOTE (pgrmdave @ May 31 2005, 07:46 AM)
It's quarter to three
In the wee morning hours
goodnight matazone

[spam]
Oh God we're not on
Haikus again are we? Cos'
They make my brain hurt
[/spam]
Quoth(The Raven)
My brain is flying at half mast... Night, all!
Quoth(The Raven)
I'm turning into a pumpkin, and my brains are leaking onto the computer screen... as well, my eyes are starting to tell me fibs about what they're reading... time to call it a night... 'night all!
SPEAKERfortheLOST
should i post again, my brain will let the proverbial smoke out, and shall cease to work...

@_@

goodnight to all, and to all a good morrow!

*falls over, you hear a groan, and all fade to black*
Quoth(The Raven)
*Sigh* nipped off to retread my brain... came back, and blew out the other lobe... this'll take time to fix... back tomorrow night, I hope. Goodnight!
SPEAKERfortheLOST
*falls over behind bar stool*

wake me in the morning...
Quoth(The Raven)
welp, it's off to the recharg... er, sleeping chamber, once again. Goodnight, all!
voices_in_my_head
I'm afraid that if I don't get off of the computer soon, I'll be glued to the office chair.

'night.
Quoth(The Raven)
Gotta see a judge in about fifteen hours... wish me luck... Good night, all!
Quoth(The Raven)
The meeting with the judge was successful... now it's just a bureacratic waiting game. Sometime within the next year, it should all be wrapped up, officially... more later... right now, I'm tired, and my imagination is grazing in greener fields, abandoning me, for the moment... Off to bed! Off to recharge!
SPEAKERfortheLOST
goodnight to all...

for i am the last to leave, i must turn out the lights...

*click*

goodnight Matazone!

*door shutting sound*
Quoth(The Raven)
It's been a busy week, and I'm tired... catch ya tomorrow...
Quoth(The Raven)
Couldn't sleep. Couldn't create, either... sad.gif oh, well, I'll try to get some sleep, anyway... see ya later...
Quoth(The Raven)
Time to go toss and turn for a few hours... *Sigh*

Goodnight!
voices_in_my_head
I Will not be an insomniac.

'night, Everyone...
Quoth(The Raven)
well, it's eleven oh Nine... no one's about, so I'll beg off for the night... Arthur is presiding over the bar... stop in and say hello, woncha? I'm off to bed... Goodnight!
Quoth(The Raven)
well, i'm tired, and no one wants to play, so I'm going to bed... 'Night, all!
Quoth(The Raven)
well, time for bed! 'night, all!
Quoth(The Raven)
well, It's almost 11:00 P.M., and I'm turning into a pumpkin... (Cinderella got until midnight, but she wasn't 45...). Night, all!
Quoth(The Raven)
Goodnight, all!
Quoth(The Raven)
It's that time, again... see ya soon, pardner!
Quoth(The Raven)
Does anyone actually read these things? 'Night all!
Akis_angel
night Quothe.
im off to get ready for eating tasteless sludge (i.e. the french food theyre serving us here)

A Demain!

p.s. i love the song *goodnight goodnight* by Hot Hot Heat
Quoth(The Raven)
Ever notice there are many songs saying, "Goodnight"? 'Goodnight, sweetheart' from the fifties, "Goodnight, ladies' from the movie, It's a wonderful life. 'Blue moon', also from the sixties, kinda qualifies, as well... any others?

Time to go. 'night.
pgrmdave
Goodnight, I go to sleep, thinking about death, and war, and pessimistic idealism.
Quoth(The Raven)
Goodnight, Moon (And Matazone!).
arachnidoc17
It's eleven fifteen (which is really early for me, but I'm sleepy), and I've had the urge to post this for quite some time now, so
Quoth(The Raven)
'night, all!
SPEAKERfortheLOST
good night folks...

if i dont disappear now, ill never leave...

not that would actually be a bad thing but, well you know how some people are about getting things done...

peace out
Quoth(The Raven)
well, folks, I'm toast (Or is that Toasted? Whatever...)! Catcha on the flipside! 'night!
SPEAKERfortheLOST
*snore*

Wha..?

oh!

Goodnight!
pgrmdave
It's night and I think that I must to bed go.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.