Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Goodnight, Goodnight!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Feyliya
I post on here sometimes when I don't just pass out without remembering. I've been just passing out for the past while because I'm sick, so that's why I haven't posted anything recently.

Well, I'm going to go to bed and nurse my honey and lemon concoction. Send me wellness, everyone.
pgrmdave
Goodnight to all of you, may you enjoy your postings, and never be flamed.
pgrmdave
Goodnight, sleep well
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (Feyliya @ Feb 8 2005, 03:50 AM)
I post on here sometimes when I don't just pass out without remembering.  I've been just passing out for the past while because I'm sick, so that's why I haven't posted anything recently.

Well, I'm going to go to bed and nurse my honey and lemon concoction.  Send me wellness, everyone.

Ah, well, somethings can't be helped. I lost two whole nights of Matazone due to Migraines, lately, so I can sympathise... Take care of yourself...

And to all, a good night...
Quoth(The Raven)
the night has long whiskers, and the must be shaved. I don't know what that means either... but it sounds semi profound... Good night, all!
Feyliya
Blargh....Still sickly. I should be well soon, though, so I can wait it out! Now I shall retire and play Kingdom of Loathing for a few hours before finally sleeping. Goodnight, everyone!
{Gothic Angel}
Ill have to start posting again just so I can post in here happy.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
ooooh! I have a cold, and it's wearing me down. Off to bed... again mad.gif Goodnight, all!
pgrmdave
Goodnight, I have to sleep so I can go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art tomorrow.
Quoth(The Raven)
welll... another night of playing games by myself has come, and gone... wher has everyone gone, lately? Ah, well... Good night, all!
Feyliya
When I wake up it will be time to celebrate! Sleep now to get to the good stuff sooner! Night night!
Quoth(The Raven)
I'm off to bed with my flu ridden self...
Quoth(The Raven)
goodnight, goodnight, parting is such sweet sorrow... laugh.gif
Feyliya
Well, I've stayed up as long as I can. Switching my sleep cycles around again to be awake while Randy is is exhausting....
Quoth(The Raven)
Time to go! 'Night, everyone!
elf
I must depart.. good night everyone <3 (and yes, I'm back again. Did anyone notice? biggrin.gif)
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (elf @ Feb 19 2005, 01:12 AM)
I must depart.. good night everyone <3 (and yes, I'm back again. Did anyone notice? biggrin.gif)

welcome back! and I'm heading out, myself! Good night, all!
Feyliya
QUOTE (elf @ Feb 18 2005, 10:12 PM)

I missed teh Elf-y goodness! ::huggles::

I haven't been saying goodnight lately. Blame the Guild Wars beta. So since I'll be getting on GW in a little bit I'll say goodnight now!
saucy_tara
Night night Fey, I'm off to bed in a bit so goodnight all :-)
Feyliya
Goodnight folks! Sleep well when you do! 'Tis been a pretty good day, hopefully that'll continue later!
Quoth(The Raven)
Tired... So very tired... Got nothing done, today, but posting on the 'zone. ah, well, there's always tomorrow... 'night, all!
Feyliya
I need to sleep. But I can't. Dang you Matazone for being so magically delicious! ::shakes fist::
Quoth(The Raven)
Another night of time wasting on the Matazone... ain't it glorious fun? laugh.gif
'night, all!
Quoth(The Raven)
Goodnight, all!
Quoth(The Raven)
Someone else needs to post here... It's getting to be a one person show... 'Night!
pgrmdave
Goodnight to all of you, and thank you Quoth, for keeping this thread alive - I appreciate it.
Quoth(The Raven)
Night, all!
Quoth(The Raven)
*Yawn* well, I tried... but the pages loaded so slowly, it was like pulling teeth, to get anything posted. I'm frustrated, and tired... and going to bed...
Feyliya
Matazone is up and all is right with the world. Goodnight everybody! smile.gif

(PS: The reason I haven't been posting goodnight on here is because I haven't slept in a good long while. Dang insomnia...)
pgrmdave
Sleep, sleep never changes. The romans used sleep to gather energy and wealth. Spain built an empire from its lust for sleep and rest. Hitler turned a battered Germany into an economic sleeping power. But sleep never changes.

-ten points if you can tell me what I'm parodying.
Quoth(The Raven)
To sleep, perchance to dream... Night, all!
Feyliya
QUOTE (pgrmdave @ Mar 4 2005, 10:33 PM)
Sleep, sleep never changes. The romans used sleep to gather energy and wealth. Spain built an empire from its lust for sleep and rest. Hitler turned a battered Germany into an economic sleeping power. But sleep never changes.

-ten points if you can tell me what I'm parodying.

"WAR, war never changes.

The Romans waged war to gather slaves and wealth. Spain built an empire from its lust for gold and territory. Hitler shaped a battered Germany into an economic superpower.

But war never changes....."

-Fallout

Night, everyone! sleepie time for me!
Quoth(The Raven)
'Night, all!
Feyliya
Sleep is goooood..... :: Passes out::
Quoth(The Raven)
Good night, all! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Feyliya
Soon I will sleep.... Sooooooon........ ::eyes the bed and newly-washed comfey blankies::
Quoth(The Raven)
Well, I'm cold, and the bed promises to be soft and warm... Good night, all...
Feyliya
Comfey down blanket, comfey pillows, comfey fiancee..... Good good good night. smile.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
Late night, gonna be an early morning... 'Night, all!
pgrmdave
Goodnight all you matazone addicts. tongue.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
whelp. Bed calls. And it's voice is sweet...
'night all!
Feyliya
Sleep good. Sleep vewwy vewwy good.

Zzzzz.....zzzzz.....zzzzzz.........
Quoth(The Raven)
Tired. going to bed, now. Night, all!
Feyliya
I should sleep....I have to get up early and do stuff.....
::eyes sleeping fiancee::
::passes out::
Quoth(The Raven)
Well, I'm not going to bed, just yet... Editing a short story I wrote some time ago, and on deadline, yet. ooog. But then, it's more than simple editing, as I'm updating and expanding the piece, as well. Promises to be another two or three Hours, at least... and that's with my full attention, so I'll just say goodnight, right now... and come back later, if I get the chance... 'Night all!
Feyliya
Night night, folks! I'm exhausted, my bed is comfey, my room is nice and clean, and Randy is home. All is right with the world. smile.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
I'm tired, My bed is comfy, my room is trashed, and I have noone to share it with sad.gif . All isn't right with world, but I'll settle for what I can get.... laugh.gif 'Night, all!
Quoth(The Raven)
It's been a rotten, depressing night, following a rotten, depressing week...
I'm off to cry myself to sleep...
Feyliya
::huggles:: It'll all be better soon. Promise.

I'm not sleeping tonight. I'm not sleeping for the next 3 days. Guild Wars awaits!
voices_in_my_head
*yawn*
it's 11:50, and I promised to be off the computer by 12:00, so 'night, everyone! sweet dreams n' all that.
*falls backwards, while snoreing*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.