Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zuriel Or Belial?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
craziness
well iwas just thinking about it.....whos side are you on?
gerbilfromhell
zuriel. much as i support devils zuriel gave belial a major a** beatdown so he's the most schway. and he's got wings biggrin.gif
Free Psycho
LOL-Belial
Raven343
Belial.....I like them evil. biggrin.gif
Free Psycho
<hugs raven> I knew you were my witchy god-mother for a reason! LOL
LoLo
Zuriel
DOUBLEMINDED
belial
gerbilfromhell
zuriel
Sun Tsu
Belial. He's the sophisticated smart*** of the two.

''I suppose you think you're funny?'' biggrin.gif

Sun Tsu
PrincessCadhla
Zouriel, mostly cause I have a friend who uses Zouriel as a nick (unrelated to matazone that I know of).
Xaositecte
Well, Usually, I'm all for the whole 'Evil Triumphing' bit, cheer the bad guy, especially when he loses so badly for blatant purposes of a happy ending..

But this time, it wasn't simply for a happy ending, Zuriel is, simply, a Badass.

Thus, he garners my vote.

Plus, Zuriel is sexier.
hinsley
Zuriel casue he got some funky wings dat i like. dey so pretty!!
TigerLily013
Zuriel, because he reminds me of my angel wink.gif
porcelainwarrior
zuriel for being pretty and shiny and kicking belials hiney back to whichever denizen of hell he came from
[Wraeth]
I voted Zuriel. Or would have done, if I hadn't accidently clicked on the wrong button. But anyhew, Zuriel won that time and Zuriel shall always win. Except in the final episode of LGG, because it would be more fun to see darkness descend upon the earth, and watch Fluffykin (or whatever he was called) lead an army of devils against heaven.
Pikasyuu
Belial. ;)
InfamousPenis
The cool guy
mr scribble
zuriel
cos he's class
and he's the counsellor
and he has perty wings
and he sends lgg to the room with bouncy walls
and... well... that's about it...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.