Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cult Of Brother Black Sheep
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Moosh
Yes, let us lure you in with the rhythmical playing of the BBS Tramp Band

*Tramp Band plays*

*Quoth is drawn in, hypnotised by the Tramp Magic*
voices_in_my_head
QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Feb 8 2005, 04:20 PM)
ohmy.gif How COULD you Voices?!

Like this: I was her I tell you! all her!
unsure.gif fine then...It wasn't her! It was magical trevor!

by the way, Cheese moose just made the 100th post for the cult thread.
and I think that this is my 600th post....
*throws mini-party*
I_am_the_best
OO!! Happy hundreth post day cult!! And happy 600th post day Voices!!!

Like this: I was her I tell you! all her!
fine then...It wasn't her! It was magical trevor!

First you blame it on me, and then on Magical Trevor?! ohmy.gif It was Voices I tell you! I mean, it's all there! The name, the aliby, the party to change the subject... wink.gif
Moosh
Paaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrtay!

But how could you blame anything on Magical Trevor, Voices? He is innocent, Innocent I tell you! ohmy.gif
voices_in_my_head
I....um.....
*hides*
Moosh
It's okay, we don't hold grudges here. Have some Raghu
voices_in_my_head
ohmy.gif from asile 2?
Moosh
Yep. BTW you may want to edit thy sig, I am no longer missing
voices_in_my_head
maybe I left it there so I wouldn't have to change it when me and IATB kidnap you?

*twaps herself on the forehead*
IATB, remind me to remind you not to tell me any of our secret plans in the future!
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Feb 8 2005, 05:28 PM)
Yes, let us lure you in with the rhymical playing of the BBS Tramp Band

*Tramp Band plays*

*Quoth is drawn in, hypnotised by the Tramp Magic*

Arthur, not mesmerised by the music, Flies out and returns with Gwen, the winged Kitten. Together, they drag Quoth out of the thread. Kitten blows raspberry at Voices as they exit...
voices_in_my_head
my own kitten betrayed me!

*cries in corner*

by the way, quoth, I got bored today and decided to make a picture of Gwen:

and no, I'm not a great at this by any means.....
Quoth(The Raven)
Aw, that is so cute...
Gwen forgives you, and so do I. Arthur may take a bit of convincing, yet...
You were the one who gave him the Hamster shaped cookies, right? He enjoyed them, immensly... I'll remind him that you made them. That should turn him around...
Now, we just have to find I am The best... evil.gif
voices_in_my_head
I'm sure she'll give you plenty of sparkely, multi-color feathers! Right IATB?
*hint-hint, wink-wink*
Quoth(The Raven)
Hey, now! I've already been feathered! Doesn't that give me immunity?
voices_in_my_head
I meant as a gift, like multi-colerd shiny snow!
Quoth(The Raven)
well... It would make a nice bed/nest for Gwen...
I_am_the_best
Kidnapping CheeseMoose? *Rubs hands together* And then the Cult will be ours! MUHAHAHAHAA!

I didn't say that, sssh.

Multi-coloured feathers?! WOW! *Conjures multi-coloured feathers from nowhere and tips them on top of Quoth*
Moosh
It's a mutiny! A Mutiny I tell you! You will never take me alive! or possibly you will
voices_in_my_head
QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Feb 11 2005, 11:04 AM)
Multi-coloured feathers?! WOW!

Don't forget that they sparkle!

IATB, we will kidnap him when he least expects it....then we will take over the world with our glue and feather bombs!
I_am_the_best
Wow, it's like fairyland all over again!

How about, we hold him for a ransom of 1,000,000 and then we can buy as many feathers and glue as we want. And then we shall bomb Bush and Blair with our glue and feathers to distract them, and so we can sneak into their offices and steal their plans to take over the world.. which we shall carry out ourselves obviously... muhaha
voices_in_my_head
And I'm working on makeing some new, more down-like feathers, since they stick better! since I'm sick, I'm going to have to wait until I can get back into english class, since I work best when I'm there.

are you honestly going to trust bush's plans? think about it. It probly involves alot of crayon eating and grammer lessons. Picture it, In his great attempts at spelling, probly written in a purple magick marker:
1) choke on another preztal, I dont know how this will help take over the wourld, but It semed like a good idea at the tyme.
2) take over the Krispi Kreme donut factory, Im relly hugery write now.
I_am_the_best
Like the type you get on fluffy little baby ducks?

Haha!! Well, maybe not Bush then, but at least we can distract him and then nick all his doughnoughts, (I'm sorry, I cannot spell it for the life of me). Meh, we shall cover the world in a sheet of glue and feathers until they hand over all their money and so we can build the biggest glue/feather factory EVER!
Moosh
Yay, everyone will look like cute little fluffy ducks. And I'm glad you lot have stopped thinking about kidnapping me

have you thought about who would pay 1,000,000 for me yet?
voices_in_my_head
Only, I don't want to kill any baby ducks, So I figuerd I Could just cut up bits of the bigger feathers.

Cheese moose makes a good point, you know. Maybe we could cover him in feathers, and then trick bush into thinking he's a magical duck!
Also, If everyone was covered in feathers, what would be the point of making a glue/feather factory if no-one could buy them beacause their all covered in glue, and can't move?
Moosh
Yes, CoBBS does not sanction killing baby ducks

why would you set up a glue/feather factory anyway? You already have all the glue and feathers you could need
voices_in_my_head
who would?
*dumps down-feather on floor*

I went ahead and did it while I was eating chicken noodle soup!

good point, maybe instead we could glue all of the feathers together and make them into the padded furniture for the MAA?
*sneaks up behind cheese moose with glue* shall we do it now, IATB?
I_am_the_best
Or, you could keep the baby ducks alive, shave them so that you have all the feathers, and then cover them in yellow material so that no-one will find out!

Who said we'd stopped thinking about kidnapping you CheeseMoose? wink.gif

Man, you people are so genius! Hehe, well if we PRETEND to kidnap CheeseMoose, and then everyone will be like 'OH NO!' and then we can leave all these ransom notes and everything. And then the people will have to follow the ransom notes, but it will lead them to our glue/feather factory where they will have nothing else to do bu be covered in glue and feathers! YAY!
Moosh
Thats just mean, but a good idea

I assumed you had stopped plotting against me as there has been no further mention of it

Whereas that is just pure genius
voices_in_my_head
but then I'd have to change out of my pajamas and go buy some yellow fabric!

I'M brillent? your the one who just came up with the evil plan!
on the count of three, we'll dump the glue, 1....2....
I_am_the_best
Well, we may no longer be plotting against you, but we can still fake kidnap you can't we? You know, just for the fun of it?

Why thank you *takes a bow* hehe. *Also creeps up behind CheeseMoose* On the count of 3? (Edit: Oh wow, we both said on the count of three! YAY! I'm sorry, small things like that excite me...)
Moosh
Voices, why would you have to change? And yeah feel free to fake kidnap me

I'm ready, give it your best shot
I_am_the_best
You know, I hear that wearing pyjamas out is quite the rage. Man I've always wanted to say that.

*Tips multi-coloured, shiny feathers all over CheeseMoose and then continues to tie him up in a feather boa* MUAHHAHAA!
Moosh
Yes, I imagine you have

A Feather Boa? Now that's just kinky
voices_in_my_head
even bright green ones that your gradma gave you? and I'm talking about like, with little flowers all over them and frogs!

yes, things like that excite me too! evil.gif let's get 'em!
3! *dumps glue*
Moosh
What's wrong with frogs?

Okay, now I'm scared. I'll shout for Help, in a quiet voice, in a few minutes, after your done
voices_in_my_head
Nothing's wrong with frogs that are ALIVE, but theese are all sewed-on creepy frogs!

*stuffs feather ball in cheesemoose's mouth*
It'll be a bit hard to say help now, won't it?
I_am_the_best
I hear that frogs are quite the rage nowadays. Man, I just can't stop saying it now.

Oh, I just cannot keep up with all this tiny text! Why be scared?! You're covered in glue, feathers, and tied up in a very pretty feather boa! Oh heaven on Earth...
Moosh
I don't see how frogs could be creepy. Are they possessed or something?

I know, I have to copy all this stuff into notepad because I can't read it. Okay I guess I'll just have to sit/stand (?) here and take it
voices_in_my_head
I see trunks girl! let's get her!
*dumps glue on trunks girl's head*

of course you will
Moosh
She's gone now, did you get her in time?

What are you going to do?
voices_in_my_head
I think that I did....

umm...I didn't plan that far...
Moosh
Good Good. Have you noticed that IATB is signed in as anonymous?

So what are you going to do now then? Let me go? Get a ransom off someone? Or just leave me tied up whilst you think of something?
I_am_the_best
I didn't... damn. Master of the Cult, I beg your forgiveness!

It's OK Voices, because I did. You see, if he doesn't stand and take it, then I shall remove the feather boa, and everyone loves feather boas, no?
voices_in_my_head
yeah, I was trying to figure out why she kept leaving matazone and how she was posting without being logged in.

get ransom, and leave you here, I suppose. and yes, IATB eveyone loves feather boas!
Moosh
Thats okay IATB, we forgive easily here.

I can't believe I'm saying this. "No please don't take the feather boa!" And who are you going to get the ransom off?
voices_in_my_head
you know, we need a bar in here.

Your parents? I honestly have no idea!
Moosh
We do indeed. Do you think we could get Smiler to be Barman here aswell?

They wouldn't pay for me, how about taking the ransom money out of the Cult Funds? You don't have to release me though
voices_in_my_head
I could be a bar women! without the halter top, though.

we have funds? when did that happen? Okay, IATB, we can cover him in feathers and tell bush he's a magical duck, he'll fall for it, I promise!
Moosh
Why without the Halter-top?

We've always had funds, I just didn't tell anyone about them so I could spend them on stuff I wanted
I_am_the_best
And it'll sell green, bubbly stuff I trust?

Of course we don't have to release you CheeseMoose, I mean, who doesn't want to sit all day long covered in feathers, glue and tied up with feather boas!! And you know all along that really you've always wanted to say that...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.