Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cult Of Brother Black Sheep
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Moosh
What self-respecting Bar doesn't? Why is no-one else on the forums posting anything?

Aye, It's a wonderful life
voices_in_my_head
it's winter, for starters....

why didn't you tell us!?
I_am_the_best
I was about to say about halter tops being the rage, and then I decided that actually the phrase has got boring by now...

Just thought I'd warn you. Check out the news, there's video footage of Bush now giving speeches of his magical experience of being a magical duck...
Moosh
We're indoors

I didn't tell you because you would have spent it, and I wanted to spend it. And I thought I was the supposed Magical Duck?
voices_in_my_head
The phrase will never get old!

I meant that we would tell bush that cheese moose is a magical duck and then make bush buy him, silly!
Moosh
All things get old, except for those that don't

Ah I see. And who are you calling silly?
voices_in_my_head
*scratches her head* you made my brain hurt!

*starts singing "I can see clearly now the rain is gone"*
I_am_the_best
CheeseMoose, that is the actually the best theory I've heard for a long time!

Oh oops, well, at least we get a kick out of watching Bush making an arse out of himself... although he does that pretty well most of the time anyway. And what was it that you were planning to spend the funds on CheeseMoose?...
Moosh
I think the point was : You can wear the Halter top even though it's winter because we're indoors. There

There was rain? And what I would spend it on doesn't concern you, you're too young
voices_in_my_head
how about a t-shirt?

there is now!
*takes over white house*
too young? on the other hand, I don't wanna know
Moosh
Why are you so against the Halter top?

How can it rain, we're indoors. And good luck with the take over. Why? What did you think it was? You're only...*checks Voices's profile* ... 12. Damn
voices_in_my_head
beacause I don't like them, of course.

Taking over wouldn't be too hard, just throw a donut and the body guards will chase it. and It can too rain indoors, beacause it's matazone!
Moosh
Okay then, what was the whole 'it's winter' thing about then?

Fair enough then. But I have a handy invisble umbrella above my head - I wouldn't want to get the feathers wet
voices_in_my_head
that was just backing up the fact of why I shouldn't wear one.

good point, wet feathers would be very bad
Moosh
Sure you don't want to wear it? It's shiny.

very bad indeed. do we have to keep typing like this?
I_am_the_best
Well, isn't it winter?

Hey, I'm not too young! If you think about it, I'm gonna be 15 next year...
voices_in_my_head
SHINY!
*puts on halter top*

of course we don't
Moosh
I knew that would work. And so what if it is winter?

Your're a whole 7 months younger than me IATB. And Voices is 12 and if I tell you I'll have to tell her too. On second thoughts I like typing like this
I_am_the_best
Oooo!! Shiny! Can I be a barmaid aswell!!

Does anyone else find themselves with some Word document open with all the tiny messages....

Aaah, but you see, next year, (I think) Voices will be 14? And 7months isn't all that much, is it? hehe, I hope that you weren't going to spend it on Mr Snaffleburger merchandise because I think that I'm too young to handle that...
Moosh
Yeah okay then

I'm using notepad because it automatically re-sizes them. It's true, it's all true
voices_in_my_head
yeah, I have the whole mini-message thing in word right now. almost everthing is underlined in red!

PGRMDAVE! let's get him!
*dumps glue on dave*
but I'll be 13!.....in july....
I_am_the_best
Yay! *Stares at top in awe* I could stay like this all day... PGRMDAVE!

Oooh, that is some genius thinking there...
voices_in_my_head
I think we got him just in time!

doesn't word do that too?
Moosh
Hehe, anyone who starts reading this thread will be really confused unless they go back about 2 pages now. And now Dave is here and he's posting

Okay it was the Mr Snaffleburger merch. I tried to resist but they just called out to me *sniff* I don't think word does that
voices_in_my_head
*attacks*

your right, I didn't want to know. and word's doing it for me...
pgrmdave
This is my first time into this thread, and I have glue dumped on me...maybe I should come by more often.

I'm using Notepad, too
I_am_the_best
*Tips pot of multi-coloured, shiny feathers all over Dave* Et voila.

*Covers ears* LALALALALALALAA I DIDN'T HEAR THAT! It's OK, it's probably just a phase, you WILL get through it, you just have to keep strong.
voices_in_my_head
of course you should!

dave, whose side are you on? cheese moose's or me and IATB?
trunks_girl26
*hands voices a chair*

Wanna feather-fy my chair? It'll make it fluffy for MAA.
Moosh
trunks girl is here too now. I have to go unfortunatly so bye sad.gif

Hah, I have Dave on my side
I_am_the_best
Wow! Check out how many people are in here?! Uhuh, it's an honour to be covered in glue and feathers! Oo, au revoir CheeseMoose!

What's wrong with my word! *Sniff*
pgrmdave
YAY Pretty feathers, umm, they will come off, right?

I'm staying neutral, for now
voices_in_my_head
bye, oh cheesy one!

*covers chair in glue*

there is no neutral side, dave, Let's get em'! *dumps more glue on dave's head*
I_am_the_best
Well, as long as you're in this thread the glue is all powerful and you will never get it off, but in other threads it is ordinary PVA, and so shouldn't be too hard...

I don't have much to say in this little tiny text bit, but I feel the need to say something wink.gif
pgrmdave
Bye-bye cheesy moosey person

I suppose that I'm on cheesemoose's side then. Of course, I haven't read back more than a page, so I'm not quite sure what the sides are.
voices_in_my_head
sad.gif I've gots to go too..... stupid cold....

*ties up dave* IATB, take over for me with the plans, will ya?
pgrmdave
Bye

Great, now I'm tied up, covered in feathers, with glue on top of that. Kinda kinky.
I_am_the_best
Oo, au revoir Voices aswell. Yes, colds stink really bad. Ooo, unintentional pun thing! Yay!

Don't worry Dave, I've been here all the time and I don't get the sides either...
voices_in_my_head
you bet cha' wink.gif
I_am_the_best
Oh well, there isn't really anyone to say this to anymore, but yeah. I'm gonna go too because I have been on the computer rather a lot today...
trunks_girl26
Okies! See ya both later!

*uses left over spangles on CheeseMoose*
Moosh
And I'm back *Sparklers light up and confetti flys in the visual equivalent of the word 'YaY!'*

Am I still tied up?
I_am_the_best
Woo!

It depends, I mean, it would have been pretty hard to leave without being untied, and so you must have taken whatever we tied you to with you. And so, umm, why not? Feather boas are fun, you must admit.
voices_in_my_head
It's a shame that we patched up that hole in the floor....we could have shot the fireworks off the roof.

of course their fun! *puts on feather boa with halter top*
Moosh
Who patched it up?

Feather Boas are indeed fun. I think I am still tied up
little_bear
Why the hell are you all writing really small?
voices_in_my_head
I think quoth orderd some worker gnomes to patch it up.

read back a few pages and you'll see
Quoth(The Raven)
actually, they were the crack squad from Neverland Contracting™, six of the hardest working, hardest drinking Elves you've ever seen. And, please, don't call them Gnomes within earshot... they hate that...

Oh, and Gwen loves her new feather bed... How did you manage to make the feathers Sparkly, shiny, and Soft? Thanks IATB... Arthur is still a bit disgruntled, but he's promised he won't seek revenge...
voices_in_my_head
the soft and shiney part of making them was easy just cut up some bigger feathers, then add glitter.... the hardest part was dyeing the feathers to make them multi-colored!
pgrmdave
Sounds like a lot of work went into it.

I think I'll go to sleep now
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.