Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cult Of Brother Black Sheep
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Moosh
OKay, I guess I'll have to use my own.

Rush isn't boring and monotonus, it's epic. And if you have Rush on whilst gaming then it doesn't disract you

And remember kids, drugs are bad
JimiJimi
I have a plan...
I wonder how it will turn out...
We all get completely hammered/stoned/whatever by playing drinking games or whatever your personal methods of doing the above are, then write plans for taking over the world, then when we're sober the next day, look at our plans and wonder at how unbelievable weird they are.
Sound good?
Of course we'd have to be listening to Rush for full madness and weird time signatures.
Moosh
It is a good plan, Cheers!
*Tries to put on Rush* *Can't find any* *Puts on the Carrot Song instead* *or better, CLOWS!
JimiJimi
OK, now to get working on these plans. OK. Now, to start. Where should we start? I think we should start there. Right there. What about you Moosey McCheese? Hehe, now you sound like a McDonald's burger. Anyway, OK, let's start right here. Now, step one, tell the world we're taking over and they're powerless to help. Yeah. That's it. We'll do that first. Good? Yes. OK. Good.
Insert intelligible Tiny Text here.
Moosh
Yes, tell them that, good. Then we strike fear into their hearts by unleasing our army of giant killer ANTS! With Lasers under their moustaches and a huge eye on their foreheads! Muhahahahah! Oo look a squirral
JimiJimi
Squirrel you say? I know, we capture it, strap a camera to it's back and send it to the FBI and film people! Or... failing that we put a giant camera in the sky, and call it a Matalite, in honour of Mata and Sattelites. Yeah. Anyway, then we pick some apples and throw them at people. And re-discover gravity.
Moosh
Yes! We could combine your ideas, attach the giant camera to the squirrel, launch it into the upper atmosphere and use it to spy on the American Government. And to aid us in the apple war, then we must get lots of chease and release the prisoners from the secret Mars penal colony and lead a revolution against raccons.

How do you get cheese out of keyboards?
JimiJimi
Why is there cheese in your keyboard? But it wouldn't be funnier if there was a squirrel in your keyboard... Squeak! squeak! It would say! A-hahahahaha! Anyway, back to the squirrel eating McDonalds apple plan. Would the camera be able to zoom in far enough to spy on the Earth?
Moosh
Cos I'm eating cheese while typing. I wouldn't be eating a squirrel, cos trhey have cute little arms that go like *Cm does weird squirrel arm movements* that. Of course it would, we can increase the zoom by sticking some bottle to the lens, but how do we stick them on? gluw would melt when it went up?
JimiJimi
Wouldn't the squirrel and the bottle and the camera and the straps and the glue and the squirrel and the squirrel melt in space? I'd have thought they would... because of stuff and guitars solve everything. In any case let's just cover stuff in feathers and glue. (Circus music plays while JJ and CM run around dumping feathers and glue on stuff with excessive giggling and tripping over)
Moosh
*A baby monkey wearing curly shoes rides past on the back of a pig* WoW! *It gets covered in glue and feathers and cheese and is forced to sign up to the forums and vote for BBS* Now we shall get everyone in the world to vote for brother black sheep! Brother Black Sheep has shown us the way! Now is our time to rise!
JimiJimi
Hehheh, heh, heh... that's what the sheep say who are the ones who say that Brother Black Sheep was dead, because he died at the end. Hmm, I don't think I quite thought of that... BBS is dead, heh, heh...

Anyway, I was thinking along the lines of what's the point in making a game about something that lets you shoot stuff without having to play a game but then making a game of something that's meant to let you shoot stuff without playing a game? Hehe, I never thought of that.

Anyway, where do we get the Brother Black Cheesy Bike-riding Squirrels from?
Moosh
We must capture the squirrels and train them as ninjas, then we shall send them out to get Bush!

Anyway, I was thinking along the lines of what's the point in making a game about something that lets you shoot stuff without having to play a game but then making a game of something that's meant to let you shoot stuff without playing a game? Hehe, I never thought of that.

What in the name of flying pantaloons are you on about Jimi?
JimiJimi
Wouldn't you like to know... twice!

Ah come on, I thought we were both high!

In any case, by getting the monkey eating booze, you could cover that in squirrel and use it to mesmerise B... mes... mesmerise...

I'm sorry. Heh. Hehheh. Anyway. Yeah. So. OK. Right. So, what next? OK.

Anyway, first we must capture the giant monkey eating bird dropping sun of a gun with complete water-pistol. Then use him to eat the monkey eating booze.

THEN we take over the world. With junk and stuff.
Moosh
There's a giant monkey eating bird? RUN AWAY! WE must fight it, with the magical spork of goodness, we must release the mokey eating booze, be free bozze-eating monkey, be free!

For we have a higher master, Breville Monkey! It's a monkye with Breville sandwich makers instead of legs, it's brilliant!

Then we can cover the world with toasted sandwichy goodness. MmMmMmMmMm

heheheh
JimiJimi
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyeh!

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyeh!

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno!

A-hahahahaha! Aaaaaaaaanyway, who's up for a game of slaps? And between each round we can have some breville toasted sandwiches.
voices_in_my_head
*watches CM and JimiJimi*
This is way better that a movie....
*takes out sparkly stuff*
blink.gif Oh....pretty colors....
*passes out*

*is typeing with her left hand beacause a kitten is sitting on her right hand*
I_am_the_best
Haha, action, sound affects, all we need is lightingm although the rainbow drink seems to be taking fine care of that... blink.gif

Is typing with both hands although one finger is covered in lip balm...* Because you just HAD to know that. Hehe, I'm wearing pyjamas and a hat, YAY!
voices_in_my_head
*starts twitching on floor*
I need to *twitch* fix that dr *twitch* ink...

Wait, wern't me and IATB taking over the world?
Quoth(The Raven)
Y'see... THIS is why Emma doesn't stand a chance...
JimiJimi
Emma? Who the hell is Emma? I can't remember much, my head is pounding like hell...

Ow...

So, who's up for a game of spot where I hid the sparkly rainbow duck!

*Tries to muffle squawking coming from the cupboard*

A-hem... unsure.gif
Moosh
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Feb 18 2005, 02:40 AM)
Y'see... THIS is why Emma doesn't stand a chance...

Why? Because we have a bit of a laugh? Because we're enjoying ourselves? Because we don't care what people like you think? Why Quoth?
voices_in_my_head
*traqulises CM*
unsure.gif now that we've got that over with...

*opens cupboard*
Emma! Now how did you get in here?...

*twitch*
Moosh
Whoa! Thats some good stuff in those tranqs. *looks at label* thioxanthene and butyrophenone! You sure do know how to sweep a guy off his feet Voices
voices_in_my_head
It's a talent of mine...biggrin.gif

When I Posted this, There was exactly 2222 people who had veiwed the cult....How have we managed not to give all of them the Glue/Feather treatment?
Moosh
Because it's actually nearly all you, me, IATB and Jimi

But you can get Samorine, quick!
voices_in_my_head
*dumps glue on samorine's head*
I THINK I got him....

The effects of that drink still haven't worn off...
*twitch*
JimiJimi
Ah, my little Samorine is now one of us! And thanks for voting for Emma, Samorine!

So, now the weed has gone, I think those world domination plans weren't as feasable as first thought...
Moosh
Yeah, thanks Sam.

What do you maen about the plans Jimi, they seem fine to me
JimiJimi
*Waves hand in front of CM's face*

How many fingers am I holding up?

*CM falls flat on his face*

Erm... I think he might still be a little... high.
)DonkeyRoo(
can i join? smile.gif pleeeeeeese?
I_am_the_best
*Covers DonkeyRoo in feathers*

Umm, what happened to Bush?!
JimiJimi
Welcome to the club, DonkeyRoo! As a member, you will be expected to vote for Emma, the Sparkly Rainbow duck in the Tribe Wyvern Mascot Poll (link is in my thread). You can also view the animation as to why to vote for Emma (link is also in my thread).
Samorine
Am I in this crazy cult now, then?
I_am_the_best
Oh just thought I'd add, I love your race with CheeseMoose JimiJimi, it's class! laugh.gif

Yay! Is Samorine joining! *Covers Sam in feathers*
Samorine
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Feb 19 2005, 02:43 AM)
*dumps glue on samorine's head*
I THINK  I got him....

The effects of that drink still haven't worn off...
*twitch*

I'm a girl sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
)DonkeyRoo(
YAY Im offical!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif yay. wooo U can call me jack by the way. Im emma friend. we live like 3 mins away from each otha dont we ems?
I_am_the_best
Yep, hohohoho. He is also my ickle noob. smile.gif Hehe. Vote Emma the Sparkly, Rainbow Duck in the Tribe Wyvern mascot poll aswell Jack!! smile.gif

Aww, poor Samorine, but it is quite hard to tell on the internet (until you read the little bit underneath your av)... Have some more feathers *tips more feathers onto Sam*
JimiJimi
Samorine: What sort of adopter would I be if I said no?

DoneyRoo: Which Emma? The duck?

And remember you two, you both have to vote for Emma in the tribe wyvern mascot poll (link in my signature).
)DonkeyRoo(
yeah i have Ems WERE WINNING Wooo Im SOOOO excited! yay! Anyway. So Anything we need to discuss?
)DonkeyRoo(
what was that Jimi???? blink.gif
I_am_the_best
Jack meant me, I think. (I've watched your animation 6 times!)
JimiJimi
Taking over the world and covering it in feathers, mainly.

There are two plans, one me and CM wrote whilst smoking weed and listening to a variety of electronic music, the other are slightly more feasable and written by Voices (or IATB, i can't remember).

Read back in the thread a bit to find them.
Samorine
There's oooone slight problem...

I think Mr. Snaffleburger is better than BBS *hides*
JimiJimi
*Grumbles slightly*If I hadn't adopted you you'd have been sedated by now...

I apologise to all the members who aren't in the animation, I only included the main ones, ie CM, IATB and Voices. I included myself because I'm a cocky git tongue.gif.

What do you expect? I made the animation, I at least want to put myself in... don't I?
Samorine
'course you do... it's an awesome animation

and please don't hurt me >.<
JimiJimi
I won't, but I'd appreciate any feeedback if you want me to make any more CoBBS propoganda animations in the future, I can make better, just stick men save you time when you need to get it done in a few hours...

Anyway, back to taking over the world with the pushing and shoving. M'hoy.
Sorry, I had to put that in.
voices_in_my_head
QUOTE (Samorine @ Feb 19 2005, 01:17 PM)
I'm a girl  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif

You know, the funny thing is that I've already read below your avatar, and I knew you were a girl...and yet, I still said him. I wouldn't be offended, though, since I have always (at some point or another)called everyone a dude.

anyway, I don't know what happend to bush...I think IATB killed him...

Whoops...forgot the glue.
*dumps glue on donkeyroo and samorine's head*
Samorine
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Feb 19 2005, 11:54 PM)
QUOTE (Samorine @ Feb 19 2005, 01:17 PM)
I'm a girl  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif

You know, the funny thing is that I've already read below your avatar, and I knew you were a girl...and yet, I still said him. I wouldn't be offended, though, since I have always (at some point or another)called everyone a dude.

anyway, I don't know what happend to bush...I think IATB killed him...

Whoops...forgot the glue.
*dumps glue on donkeyroo and samorine's head*

I hope that's the washable kinda glue... I like my hair!
voices_in_my_head
It's washable outside the thread, but otherwise, It's permanent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.