Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cult Of Brother Black Sheep
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Samorine
So do most people walk around with glue on their head?
voices_in_my_head
Well, I'm sure that if you went to the bar, they would let you wash it out of your hair in the sink or something!
I'm just saying that while your in the thread, You can't wash it off....or I think that's how it works...
JimiJimi
Does anyone think I should regularly make CoBBS propagande animations to brainwash people into joining?

Good?

Well, let me know of any ideas or if you want to be in it... and preferably what you look like (the only person I drew from a picture was CheeseMoose, I just found a picture of him wearing shades in his profile, so I made him wear shades in the animation. Apart from that, everyone is just drawn how I think they look), so then I can draw you slightly more accurately.

Also I have no idea what gender Wyvern is so I just drew two characters not based on anyone.

[edit] That's nice, according to CM I'm now offical CoBBS propaganda animator!
I_am_the_best
Ooo, yay for JimiJimi! Hehe, I look practically exactly the same as you drew me apart from my hair is a tiny bit shorter, yay! Do you have a goatee thingy in real life??!!

I'm pretty sure than Wyvern is a girl...

Maybe you should just make a random animation about anything, but at random points it really quickly flashes into saying 'JOIN THE CULT OF BBS' but before people can register what they've seen... I hope that made sense but I think you'll know what I mean...
Samorine
Use lots of flashing lights and spinning eyes...

and keep up with those subliminal messages of yours
JimiJimi
Don't worry, I'll make sure they're fully brainwashed.

Hehe.
Don't worry, I'll also keep up with subliminal messages.
As for now, I think it's time to work on another animation. Why? I don't know.
Samorine
When it's time... it's time

Keep me informed!
voices_in_my_head
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Feb 20 2005, 05:27 AM)
Well, let me know of any ideas or if you want to be in it... and preferably what you look like (the only person I drew from a picture was CheeseMoose, I just found a picture of him wearing shades in his profile, so I made him wear shades in the animation. Apart from that, everyone is just drawn how I think they look), so then I can draw you slightly more accurately.

Well, I wear clothes for starters! laugh.gif
My hair is longer. It goes to the middle of my back...and other than that, It looks fine.

I like IATB's Idea. Sublimanel messages not only...*looks at IATB's sig*....@__@ I have the sudden urge to vote brother black sheep.....but I already have....
Moosh
*Looks at Voices's sig*

Cult or Brother Black Sheep?

Yeah and Jimi, that picture was taken about 6 months ago and my appearence has changed somewhat. I now have longish hair and major sideburns/goatee thing
voices_in_my_head
What do you mean? It Clearly says: Come visit the cult OF brother black sheep.....

dry.gif lier

*drinks more sparkly stuff*
Whoa...I drank the black stuff....
*twitch*
JimiJimi
Hmm... right, how long is your hair, and what sort of goatee/sideburns do you have?

And if possible, do you have some sort of photo?

Anyway, what should the next animation be about?
Moosh
Hair length - about 3 inches
Type of sideburns/goatee - most of my face covered in hair to a depth of about 1/2 inch

The next animation should be about something random but with sublimnal messages in about joining the CoBBS
voices_in_my_head
Five more days, and Emma will be tribe wyvern's mascot!

Yes, something random would fit coBBS quite nicely, Don't you think?
Samorine
Question: When does it stop being a cult and start being a religion?

I'm sure there's a certain amount of people that makes it legally a religion
voices_in_my_head
ohmy.gif I didn't think of that....

Hey, maybe the next animation should be of us all in a coBBS church! laugh.gif
trunks_girl26
*Tobias flies in alone. He looks around and sees Emma, who is wearing the bubblewrap straightjacket. He flies down to her*

So, I see you're wearing the jacket I made

Emma: Quack

I'm happy that you like it

*Tobias turns to go, stops, turns back and kisses Emma's bill before flying off again, blushing furiously*

Emma: Quack?
I_am_the_best
Awww! Tobias loves Emma! That is SO sweet!
JimiJimi
I think that making CoBBS into RoBBS is a little over the top for a little club who like the BBS animation quite a bit...

But anyway. I'll make whatever the hell you want.
The current animation is just a normal animation of this guy and his random adventures, but in places you see newspapers with CoBBS related headlines etc... now that's real subliminal messaging!
Moosh
I think you ned a few more then 9 to be a religion, and we don't really do much actual worshipping do we?

And whatevers going on with that young dragon, go for it Emma.
Good idea Jimi, keep up the good work
JimiJimi
At the moment, there's this guy (original, isn't it?) and so far I've drawn all his body parts, ie arms, legs, body, head. I've made him walk realisticly, which is a first for my animations, and he isn't a stick man. So - so far, I'm making a fairly realistic animation (for me, anyway).
And did I mention it's gonna be full of subliminal messages?
Anyway, he's gonna go to the shop, then something strange will happen. Hell, I'll just do it as I go along...
Samorine
That's always the best way... Ooh! I completely forgot... I made Emma yesterday

or
voices_in_my_head
biggrin.gif it's lovely!

And Emma's very flattered....
JimiJimi
The animation's practically done, I'm just adding sound effects and music.

And it is kinda weird.

I wrote it all on the spot. Hence the weirdness.

Also, it was going on too long so I finished it quickly.
JimiJimi
I couldn't find any good music, but there are a couple of sound effects toward the end. Enjoy!

Subliminal

See if you can find all four hidden messages! (One of which requires a basic knowledge of Flash...)
voices_in_my_head
smile.gif it's great....

But I only found 3 of them....
JimiJimi
One of them you either need REALLY good eyesight for or know how to: fish it out of your temporary internet files (if you use IE) open it in Flash player, pause it and zoom in, and the rest you seem to have gotten fine.
Although there are two on the gum packet, but that counts as one.
Tell me of any ideas for animations in the future, and if you want to have your own voice, I'll PM you my email, and you can just send the sound files (.mp3 or .wma preferably, but if there's no other alternative, .wav) to me.
voices_in_my_head
well, I guess that I'll never find it then.... my eye sight is horrible.....

wait....Is George W. still here?
JimiJimi
OK, but the challenge is still open to anyone who wants to find the last message... I'll give you a clue, it's in the left-most newspaper.

Anyway, I still want to know ideas for future animations, and I have no idea if George W. is still here.
Moosh
The clue made it obvious, just had to stop it and zoom in. Very funny Jimi
JimiJimi
Thanks CM! I think the next animation should be CoBBS related, I just wanted to see if subliminal messaging actually worked.

Which it didn't. It was two obvious. But anyway.

Like I said, if you want your voice in an animation, just tell me.
trunks_girl26
Hmmm, I wonder if I could use those sort of animations to help promote the MAA.......

However, I have negative skill in that area.....
JimiJimi
I thought the animations were just a bit of a laugh until I saw that CM had my Vote Emma animation in his signature.

Anyway, if you can make animations trunks_girl then please do, I'd love to see them.

Also, I'm still not sure if George W. is in here...
trunks_girl26
*points to the corner* There he is! Get him! *runs after George W. with a squeaky hammer*

I wish I could do animations, but I have absolutely no talent in that area whatsoever.
Erin
i, your beautiful noob, would like to join.
voices_in_my_head
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Feb 25 2005, 11:28 AM)
OK, but the challenge is still open to anyone who wants to find the last message... I'll give you a clue, it's in the left-most newspaper.

I knew that that's where it was, but I just couldn't figure out how to stop the animation and zoom in....

*wraps up bush a straight jacket*
FINALLY, we have him where he belongs.... biggrin.gif
I_am_the_best
Congratulations. You have just discovered the secret message. Please send your answer to old pink, care of the funny farm, chalfont! Yup, anyone who is actually reading this, apart from being very very bored indeed, and as well as having one hell of a lot of time on their hands might know that from the Pink Floyd song EMpty Spaces. It's a reverse message in it, which I found at some point, then found a website devoted to hidden messages in songs. I don't know why I'm telling you this, I just need to fill up some space. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah 

Yay me!
JimiJimi
Yeah, I was gonna have a huge message across all the newspapers, but I decided against it as I got bored after writing that.

And now, back onto the taking over the world and junk.
Moosh
QUOTE (Erin @ Feb 26 2005, 12:09 AM)

Of course you can Erin my beautiful n00b
JimiJimi
Hello there Erin, welcome to CoBBS.
Hey CM, he's your noob, shall we cover him in glue and feathers?
You'll notice that some members post more than others, blah blah, and other stuff you don't need to know.
Ah hell, CM, if you don't want him covered in feathers and glue, that's your own problem.
*Dumps feathers and glue on Erin*

Now you're a member!
voices_in_my_head
ohmy.gif you stole my job!
*slap*
how dare you!?
Moosh
Bad idea Jimi, although to be fair Voices wasn't here at the time to carry out her duties.
Jimi, when will you learn to look at the 'Gender' bit on people's profiles?
voices_in_my_head
In my defense, I wasn't here beacause I was getting contacts. Isn't the sake of my vision a good enough reason to be absent?

Don' t worry, Erin, we'll take care of you...evil.gif
trunks_girl26
*Ange wanders in*

Can I have an official CoBBS feathered shirt? I'd order two, but it seems Tobias has run off again.....did you see that he was actualy singing in one of the n00b threads? very odd indeed.
JimiJimi
Well, CM stole your job when I joined, so I thought that if you're not there, I'll steal your job. But for one thing, you've got one hell of a slap.

I thought I'd ask, can anyone see a dragon in trunks_girl's picture? Because there's meant to be one there, but I can't see one. But to be honest I don't really know what I'm looking for anyway.

But anyway. Who's up for a game of slaps? No? OK. *Begins to slap self*

Ow.

Ow.

OW!

Ow.
Erin
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Feb 26 2005, 08:31 AM)
Hello there Erin, welcome to CoBBS.
Hey CM, he's your noob, shall we cover him in glue and feathers?
You'll notice that some members post more than others, blah blah, and other stuff you don't need to know.
Ah hell, CM, if you don't want him covered in feathers and glue, that's your own problem.
*Dumps feathers and glue on Erin*

Now you're a member!

YAY..im officially in now that i'm covered in feathers and glue..please say that the feathers are neon pink like the fake ones that are on boas. YAY..im feathery!! I'm no longer Erin..i am now Erin covered with feathers!!! tongue.gif
JimiJimi
You bet you are, Erin covered in feathers!

And their pink, if you say so... if you want to know the plans etc. just ask Voices or IATB.
Erin
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Feb 26 2005, 08:12 AM)
QUOTE (Erin @ Feb 26 2005, 12:09 AM)

Of course you can Erin my beautiful n00b

yay!!!!!!!!!
Erin
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Feb 26 2005, 01:48 PM)
You bet you are, Erin covered in feathers!

And their pink, if you say so... if you want to know the plans etc. just ask Voices or IATB.

PINK FEATHERS...YEHHHH. okies. thankya. i am the worlds greatest noob!!! tongue.gif laugh.gif
voices_in_my_head
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Feb 26 2005, 04:25 PM)
But for one thing, you've got one hell of a slap.

I practice.

Wait....CheeseMoose stole my job?
Let the manhunt begin!
*lights torch*
trunks_girl26
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Feb 26 2005, 09:25 PM)
I thought I'd ask, can anyone see a dragon in trunks_girl's picture? Because there's meant to be one there, but I can't see one. But to be honest I don't really know what I'm looking for anyway.

It's in my user photo (you go into my pofile and you see a pic of a fairy-like thing that is holding a dragon)

If not, I can find a better one for you.

There he is! Next to George Doubya!

*wraps CM in protective bubble wrap.*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.