Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cult Of Brother Black Sheep
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
JimiJimi
Ah, gotcha. The bluey, greeny, yellowey small thing? That's ok...

I've got us a jukebox, we've got Dire Straits, Led Zeppelin, and because it's a magical jukebox, it's got anything you want.

I'm sticking on Money For Nothing.
Moosh
I didn't steal your jobs, Voices and IATB (Where is she at the moment?). I just temporarily covered him to stop him getting away when he joined.

Nice Jukebox Jimi
JimiJimi
OK, I've got your descriptions from earlier on in the thread, but I need more detail, as in eye colour, hair colour, the sort of clothes you want to be wearing... or if it's easier for you just post a photo.
Yes I'm making another animation.
If you don't like the way you currently look, say if you're growing your hair, or soon you're going to dye it blue or something, tell me and I'll make you look like that instead.
This animation is encorporating both the worlds of CoBBS and MAA, and for some reason it ends with a big party. trunks_girl26 kinda wrote a basic story, so it might appear saner than the others.
Anyway, any requests for the next song?
I_am_the_best
Ooo, oops! I'm here! *dumps feathers on anyone she has missed* I've just been stuck in the pit of homework lately and I really do have to do it this time because I've been getting detentions in all my subjects.. *sigh*

Anyways, hello Erin!

JimiJimi, yay! You're making another animation! I haven't really got any pictures of myself, I tend to look in the mirror instead... But anyway, my eyes are dark brown/black, I'm dying my hair dark pink during the easter hols but for now it's dark brown/black and I tend to wear clothes that evade all 'in' fashion... use your imagination... bright colours, stripes, clashing, quite a lot of black though...
JimiJimi
Now there's a thought, why don't you draw piccies of yourselves?

At the moment, it starts off with a 'Beverly Hills Cop'-esque intro, then you see me standing at a jukebox. CM pokes his head in and says 'Stick some rush on, will you?' then I say 'Tom Sawyer alright?' and CM says 'Why not?'.
Then there's a short scene involving the little spindle picking up the record and placing it etc. as happens inside a jukebox.
I haven't enimated this bit yet, but I'm at the stage of everyone in a big room drinking, talking, chatting, and then someone says 'Shh!', the lights are dimmed, and everyone sits down and eats popcorn. We see something which looks remotely like Mittens and Snowdrop on a TV screen.
I haven't planned this far ahead, but the next scene is of MAA.

I'm gonna leave it at that so as not to spoil it for you.

[edit]This animation's gonna be a biggy, so bear with me. Also, it's going to be called...

[editedit]If you've seen Beverly Hills Cop, you'll understand the logo.
Moosh
Looking good there Jimi and I know you can be relied on for good musical taste. Carry on and amaze us again with Brother Black Sheep Addict
voices_in_my_head
Like I would have let Jimi get away when he joined! Anyway, now that we've found you....
*slap*
teaches you to steal my job!

Draw a picture of myself? It would have to be on MS paint and would be more of a stick figure. If you insist, though.

That took me FOREVER...and it still makes me look like I have clown feet.
Erin
QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Feb 27 2005, 06:03 AM)
Ooo, oops! I'm here! *dumps feathers on anyone she has missed* I've just been stuck in the pit of homework lately and I really do have to do it this time because I've been getting detentions in all my subjects.. *sigh*

Anyways, hello Erin!

JimiJimi, yay! You're making another animation! I haven't really got any pictures of myself, I tend to look in the mirror instead... But anyway, my eyes are dark brown/black, I'm dying my hair dark pink during the easter hols but for now it's dark brown/black and I tend to wear clothes that evade all 'in' fashion... use your imagination... bright colours, stripes, clashing, quite a lot of black though...

Hello. tongue.gif i am Erin the wonderful noob of peace and Love.
I_am_the_best
Like... a hippy! Yay! Ask Voices if you can have some of that hippified multi-coloured stuff! smile.gif

Edit: I love the pic Voices!
Moosh
Hippies are cool. Are you a hippy Erin? I like Hippies. Lets all go and find some hippies and hug them

*leads hippy hugging expadition*
Erin
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Feb 27 2005, 01:07 PM)
Hippies are cool. Are you a hippy Erin? I like Hippies. Lets all go and find some hippies and hug them

*leads hippy hugging expadition*

yes, im a hippy. Except, i don't do drugs. Do hippys have to be boys? i hope not..cuz i'm a girl hippy. biggrin.gif Yeh..hippy hugging..sounds great!!
voices_in_my_head
Darnit, about an hour after I made that picture, my dad finally decided to give in and let us have a webcam. No pictures for now, though. I just got out of the shower and took my contacts out, for I look like a red-eyed drowned rat.

Anyhow, Erin, you may certaintly have some of the multi-colored drink, but please, no hugging.
JimiJimi
OK, I'm doing well with the animation, I'm onto the second scene! Yay! Anyway, that pic's great, voices! And it's pretty damn helpful to this scene, even though we only see the back of your head!

Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions for music for it, then just tell me.
JimiJimi
Latest news, I'm now on the fifth scene, and we're finally inside the MAA! But everyone at CoBBS is currently still watching a black sheep bounce up and down on a TV. Also, there's a hidden message for Mata in there.

Did you know Mata's only posted in here once? Hmm? Did you? Huh? Yeah? Did you?

Anyway, now I have the long, arguous task of drawing trunks_girl26, pgrmdave, pascal and tobias. Well, I've already drawn Pascal between writing the first two paragraphs of this post, then dropping off for a bit, then realising I had an unfinished post. That and listening to Peter Gabriel's Sledgehammer. Great song. Infact, I'm gonna include in the 'Party sequence' as I call it, at the end of the animation.
I_am_the_best
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/EmaJane/moi.bmp

Oh pooey poo, picture thingies hate me. I knew it. They just don't work for me. Hmph. Anyways...

Haha, 'tis I in todays current atire. I'm sorry that my head is so big but I nicked it from another grand masterpiece on MS Paint and when I made it so small it all fuzzed up and look odd. Oh and sorry that my skin is grey too... Maybe it's a bit late now, but meh, I spent a whole 45min doing it, I want credit. tongue.gif

Hehe, yay for JimiJimi!
JimiJimi
OK, I'll update you on the animation. Woo! I'm on the 9th scene! I haven't started it, but I've just finished the 8th. I was thinking, do you guys want your voices in this, or should I a) leave it silent or b) choose you all voices from here? Oh decisions decisions.
Surprisingly enough, at the current rate I'm working on it, this animation shouldn't take too long...
Anyway, if we do decide on you doing your own voices (that's if you all have access to a microphone) then I'll tell you what lines you have to record and where to email them to. Man, this is the longest, most epic, and most pointFUL animation I've ever made. Meaning, that it actually has a point, other than my other pointLESS animations.
voices_in_my_head
The animation sounds great! the back of my head? I'm famous already!
Erin
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Feb 27 2005, 06:45 PM)
Darnit, about an hour after I made that picture, my dad finally decided to give in and let us have a webcam. No pictures for now, though. I just got out of the shower and took my contacts out, for I look like a red-eyed drowned rat.

Anyhow, Erin, you may certaintly have some of the multi-colored drink, but please, no hugging.

yay..okay. no hug for you then. tongue.gif biggrin.gif but..i like hugs.. ohmy.gif mad.gif sad.gif unsure.gif huh.gif blink.gif
JimiJimi
The animation sounds great! the back of my head? I'm famous already!

We now see the side of your head later! And you're wearing all black, except for yellow converse shoes.
There's a hidden message for Mata in it too
I've gotten up to the point where I've lost count of te scenes I've done. Dave from MAA has an argument with us about how well we've been drawn and that hardly any effort has been put into him.
Also there are some other hidden messages
I decided that instead of Voice-overs, I think I'll just stick to mouths moving along to squeaky, sped up garbled speech. It works.
But they're not important.
Clips of songs used so far:
THe music fits pretty well
The Heat is On - Harold Faltermeyer and Kenny Loggins (from Beverly Hills Cop)
Rush - Tom Sawyer
Axel F - Harold Faltermeyer (Beverly Hills Cop)
I'll let you know when it's done, but to stop it from getting out prematurely, I'll PM the finished 'draft' to CM (as leader of the tribe) and he can tell me what needs doing where before the final version comes out.
That's about all the info I can give you.
voices_in_my_head
wait...how did you get onto the fourms yesterday?

anyway, the animation sounds great!
Moosh
Sounds good Jimi, and how did you get on yesterday? I think the thing with the squeaky voices is a good idea, 'cos to get us all to record them would be be too complicated. And my mic's broken
JimiJimi
To get on yesterday it took a lot of refreshing, and every now and then it worked. But it took about half an hour to post just that one post, so then I just left it and went onto IRC for a while.

I'm not gonna do much work on it tonight, because I'm going on a downloading frenzy.

For now, I while leave my Matazone soul here - it a seated position in CoBBS, and my real soul is going to do some serious downloading.
voices_in_my_head
Oh my, leaving your soul here at the coBBS wasn't very bright of you....I think Emma may have eaten a bit of it....
JimiJimi
*Picks up pecked Matazone soul*

I was wondering where I left this thing!

OK, I have an idea for the scene I'm stuck on, but I need a good soundtrack to go with it.
The scene is basically short little clips of CoBBS and MAA flying across the screen trying to cure the CoBBS-ers of their Matazone addiction. Music choices:

MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
The Ventures - Hawaii 5-0 (theme)
Any other music you think is suitable

Tell me, I'm really stuck!
trunks_girl26
Hawaii 5-0!!!

*Tobias begins dancing to the theme music*

blink.gif I didn't know pendragons could dance so well......I should take lessons from him.

*'Borrows' a black sheep for the MAA*
JimiJimi
Any other votes? Because as it stands, Hawaii 5-0 it is.

Da da ba da daa daa! Da da da da daaaaaaaaa! Da da da dee da daaaaaa! Da da da do daaaaaaaaaa!

Yeah, I kinda like that theme. I don't know how well it will compliment the scene, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Anyway, I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

*Checks calendar*

I've missed it again?!
trunks_girl26
Only by a few months.....besides, Christmas in March is much nicer, 'cause it's usually warmer.

Hey.....how come I don't see a bunch of black sheep running around here? Shouldn't there be some in order to support BBS?

*whips bunches of sheep from out of nowhere and releases them into CoBBS, all to Hawaii 5-0*
Moosh
Yeah, Hawaii 5-0 sounds good Jimi.

We don't have black sheep because they are imposters, they try to imitate the one true sheep, thus meaning that they are blasphemers!
JimiJimi
There's a little Batman and Robin scene I put in... I have no idea why, it just seemed right. And then Batman and Robin are gonna turn up for the party at the end.

It's a fairly random animation, but it all pieces together.

Well, it's gonna be Hawaii 5-0, and the entire animation will have guest appearances from Tobias, Pascal, Emma (with some Emma and Tobias moments). It will also have a couple more characters in there, and in the credits will be the CoBBS role call, as well as some people from the MAA.

Any ideas for credit music?
voices_in_my_head
Don't credits just usally re-play music from the movie?
I_am_the_best
Don't they usually play the overture? But I guess, there isn't an overture for the animation...
JimiJimi
In that case, what music from the movie do you want to play?

The Heat is On - Harold Faltermeyer and that other guy who's name has escaped me
Axel F Theme - Harold Faltermeyer (The famous music from Beverly Hills Cop)
Tom Sawyer - Rush
Hawaii 5-0 - The Ventures

There might be some more music later on.
voices_in_my_head
....I'll go ahead and admit to not knowing any of the songs....
trunks_girl26
Why not Beverly Hills (Axel F Theme)? If that's what it's based on, it should have that sone somewhere, shouldn't it?
JimiJimi
Axel F is in the middle scene when CoBBS walk into shot, but I think it'll work pretty well for credits. If you havem't heard of it, you must have heard it somewhere. Here's a bad quality clip of it:

http://www.geocities.com/mrjimijimi/crapqualaxelf.mp3

Everyone agree?
voices_in_my_head
nope...hadn't heard it before.
anyway, I agree.

Edit: I just relized after posting this, that I had bitten the head off of a sheep animal cracker... will the other crackers avenge him?
Moosh
I've heard it but I can't remember where. Ah well

And yes Voices, they will avenge him. The only way is to eat them before they eat you
JimiJimi
Go! Go! Eat those animal crackers!

You could have heard it on Beverly Hills Cop, and the Simpsons have had a few episodes with it in.
voices_in_my_head
oh dear, I just had to get the economy pack, didn't I?
I'm gonna need milk and lots of it.
JimiJimi
See how many you can eat in 20 mins.

And then see how well you can talk with a mouth that dry.

OK, I'm gonna get back to work on the animation tomorrow, when I have a little less work on my hands.
voices_in_my_head
I actuly finished them off....

okay, so I had a coupld of little kids help me, but they were just standing there, useless, so I decided to put them to use!
Moosh
You gave evil biscuits to little kids? They will come after them now!

Actually, good work
JimiJimi
That's it! Now those animal crackers won't take revenge! Although you now must eat every single animal cracker ever made which could mean standing at the production line with your mouth wide open. Or just eat the people who work there so that no more can be made.

Anyway, I'm planning to work on the animation when I've got all my other work done.

Damn boss.

Anyway, good luck to your animal cracker eating expedition!
I_am_the_best
What are animal crackers? blush.gif
trunks_girl26
There almost like shortbread cookies -with less sugar- (biscuts for Europe and other places), but they're shaped in various animal forms. Very entertaining cookie! *Makes a little zoo of her animal crackers*

Howevre, Voices could just ductape everyone involved with animal crackers to one another. That way you don't have to resort to cannibalism, but can keep them from making any more. *isn't REALLY on a ductaping kick*
JimiJimi
QUOTE (trunks_girl26 @ Mar 7 2005, 08:54 PM)
There almost like shortbread cookies -with less sugar- (biscuts for Europe and other places), but they're shaped in various animal forms. Very entertaining cookie! *Makes a little zoo of her animal crackers*

Howevre, Voices could just ductape everyone involved with animal crackers to one another. That way you don't have to resort to cannibalism, but can keep them from making any more. *isn't REALLY on a ductaping kick*

Cannibalism? No, it's not cannibalism, it's just eating wealthy directors of a faceless animal cracker company! They're not really human, are they?

Also, I didn't know what an animal cracker was until I saw them somewhere.
voices_in_my_head
It didn't occour to me that someone might not know what an animal cracker is.....

Anyway, I sent all of the little kids to the main production head quarters, so I think that they'll take care of it....

I can only hope.
JimiJimi
I managed to knock myself out for a couple of seconds earlier today. I just breathed very heavily for some reason and then everything went all blurry... Then I came to again, and wondered what the hell had happened.

Anyway, now we've all heard CM's news I'm going to add a surprise into the animation, just as a little reference - but I'm not gonna spoil what I've put in there, so you're gonna have to wait.

I like putting people in suspense, and just have them clinging on my every word to see what's coming next. Makes me feel like --
I_am_the_best
It didn't occour to me that someone might not know what an animal cracker is.....

I was a deprived kid... wink.gif

I managed to knock myself out for a couple of seconds earlier today. I just breathed very heavily for some reason and then everything went all blurry... Then I came to again, and wondered what the hell had happened.

Oooh, we used to play a game like that in junior school. We'd bend over and breathe very quickly 50 times then we'd stand back up and hit our chest really hard resulting in us fainting for a short while... fun times they were, fun times...

Ooh, when is the animation going to come JimiJimi? It sounds really exciting and so.. YAY!
Moosh
QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Mar 8 2005, 06:11 PM)

I was a deprived kid... wink.gif

It seems I was also as I was thinking of something totally different.

And the animation sounds all woo and yay so go Jimi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.