Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cult Of Brother Black Sheep
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Quoth(The Raven)
*****A moment of Silence, for the Moose of Cheese!****************
dancing hamster guy
wha .... why?

did I miss something - can someone fill me in?
I_am_the_best
WAAA??!!! Why is he going? Where did it say that? Oh pocketfluff... what is the wold coming to?
voices_in_my_head
check the "being away for awhile" thread.

but, in the meantime......
THE CULT SHALL LIVE!
Moosh
CM is back for one day only. I have managed to reach a PC with internet and I am going to try and post as much as possible in the next 30 minutes.
I_am_the_best
YAY GO CHEESEMOOSE!!! Our leader has returneth! *Bows down*
Moosh
Hey guys, good one for continuing Cult without me, I shall be your spiritual leader, here in thought at least
voices_in_my_head
But the question is: Will you still wear the feathery cape?
I_am_the_best
He will never escaper the feathery cape, we shall track him down and find him if he does not wink.gif Nono, we shall just send feather/glue bombs your way and cover the whole country in them so that no-one can escape.
voices_in_my_head
*takes cover*

.....wait, are you sending them to america too?
I_am_the_best
Meh, why not? But wait, you live in America, meh, what fun, it'll be like it's snowing all over again!
voices_in_my_head
evil.gif Unless I add the glue......

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
I_am_the_best
Wow, we could dominate the whole world, put them all into a BBS trance and then everyone will come on the forums and vote BBS. And then, WE WILL RULE THE WORLD!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
voices_in_my_head
*slap*
now, now, be pateint....our time will come.....
I_am_the_best
ohmy.gif How COULD you?? tongue.gif

Ou time HAS come!! Don't you see! We shall overthrow Bush and take over the world!! MUAHAHHAHA
voices_in_my_head
laugh.gif I just got a mental image of me and you, sneaking up behind bush (while he's coloring in the ovel office) dumping glue on his head, feathering him, and then him yelling "you made me go outside the lines! It'll never be on the fridge now!"

unsure.gif man, my mental images scare me sometimes........
Quoth(The Raven)
(Small, sick looking Dragon pauses breifly, to throw up, before flying out of thread. Pool of purple vomit starts sizzling, then eats a hole in the floor...)
voices_in_my_head
Quoth! at least throw a rug over it.....

you should do something about that dragon, though. DHG's petshop, perhaps?
Quoth(The Raven)
Well, I've called the elves... they should be on their way, soon, to patch the floor...
And Arthur's home in his hammock, with a hot water bottle on his tummy, and an Ice bag on his head... He gets a spoonful of dragon tonic every four hours. He'll be fine, in a day or so... Gwen is fluttering around him, nervously, though...
voices_in_my_head
I wonder where the hole leads to, though.......
*steps down*
huh.gif now I'm standing on the roof......

unsure.gif can someone get a ladder, please? I'm terribly afraid of heights....
Quoth(The Raven)
The Matazone is an E Universe unto itself, with it's own natural laws and rules... These things happen, sometimes... But, if you're on the roof... well, no one's been there, before. What's it like, up there?
voices_in_my_head
you can see everything.....thousands of pink and blue kittens.....little goth girls...and even a couple of ninja bunnies in training....why, there's even anthor girl stuck on a roof like me right over there....

now can you get the ladder?
Quoth(The Raven)
Okay... Lowering the Ladder into the hole... It should be coming up, from your perspective... blink.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
Ummm. How am I suppossed to steady this thing? I suppose I could put the feet against the ceiling...
dancing hamster guy
Bye to all fellow BBS supporters
little_bear
*doffs hat*

See you, um, well, in an hour DHG.
voices_in_my_head
Little bear!
*dumps glue on his head*
IATB should be along shortly before the glue dries.
I_am_the_best
OH NO! Two days, does that mean that the glue has dried? I'm a failure! NOOOOO sad.gif I feel I've let down the cult. *sniff*
voices_in_my_head
No let downs here! The glue only dries if the feathers are on it!
I_am_the_best
Oooooh! Yay!! *Tips pillow of glue onto LittleBear* Et voila. That is some genius glue you have there Voices, is it your own concoction?
voices_in_my_head
It sure is!
I made it in english class....teaches her for giving me a seat in the back of the room.....and for being boring......
Quoth(The Raven)
Well, the elves have come and gone, the floor is patched... You can't even see where Arthur threw up... Voices was up on the roof, after going DOWN into the hole blink.gif ph34r.gif and then somehow wound up at the bottom of a staircase on another thread unsure.gif THis is too weird, even for me... I'm outta here!
voices_in_my_head
me ending up at the bottem of a stair case in another thread involved Jelloshooters. lots and lots of jelloshooters.....
not to metion the room that the wedding was held in....

now, now quoth, we can't have people leaving our thread, can we?
*takes out glue*
Quoth(The Raven)
Hey, I've got a dragon who can do just about anything I ask him to do, and I'm not afraid to use him... laugh.gif (Not to mention the fact that I have more than a little magic of my own...) tongue.gif
Moosh
Quoth, this is my thread so I make the rules (well okay Mata makes the rules but he's not here). And in here the glue overrides everything else. It is all-powerful
voices_in_my_head
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Feb 5 2005, 11:12 PM)
Hey, I've got a dragon who can do just about anything I ask him to do, and I'm not afraid to use him...  laugh.gif  (Not to mention the fact that I have more than a little magic of my own...) tongue.gif

evil.gif who said your dragon isn't being feathered too?
*dumps glue on quoth and arthur's head*
Hurry, IATB! we don't want them to get away!

And yes, I am cranky in the mornings. smile.gif
I_am_the_best
WOOO!!! *Dumps feathers on Quoth and Arthur*

Muhahahaa! You will never escape the clutches of the gluer/featherer treatment! Once a follower, forever a follower! tongue.gif

Yay! I see CheeseMoose hath returneth! Hail the leader!
coolcat101
well...um can I join? tongue.gif smile.gif
I_am_the_best
QUOTE (coolcat101 @ Feb 6 2005, 08:29 PM)
well...um can I join? tongue.gif  smile.gif

You'll have to check with CheeseMoose, but I'm sure he'll let you in! Anyway, once you're in you're feathered wink.gif *Tips pillow full of feathers on top of CoolCat101*
Moosh
CheeseMoose is officially back! Wooo! And yeah coolcat is welcome to join
I_am_the_best
YAY for CheeseMoose!! smile.gif Where did you go in the first place though??
Moosh
I had to stay off for what I originally thought was permanently but then got shorter and shorter because my Internet access was removed sad.gif
voices_in_my_head
The leader of the cult is back! All Hail cheese moose!

Oh, and for our new member:
*dumps glue on coolcat's head*
you'll get used to the feathers after awhile.
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Feb 6 2005, 07:42 AM)
Quoth, this is my thread so I make the rules (well okay Mata makes the rules but he's not here). And in here the glue overrides everything else. It is all-powerful

Possibly... but, as has been stated before, the glue dries when feathers are applied... (Spits out errant feather) It therefore under goes chemical change... Which means that it can only be all powerful in one state or the other... It can be burned off... Okay, Arthur... on three... One, Two, Three! (Arthur and Quoth heat up to super Nova heat... The feathers... Every Feather in the room... Burst into flames... Then the glue melts, and slides off...). Okay, we are outta here! (Quoth snaps fingers, and she and dragon vanish in a cloud of purple smoke...).

(Suddenly, there is a crack of thunder... Pink Toads begin raining from the ceiling, and don't stop, until everyone present is hip deep in them...)

(Dissembodied voice): It's not nice to fool with a Trickster Spirit!
Moosh
Okay that is clever, but the glue is all powerful in it's undry state, and you melted the dried glue by heating it up so therefore you are still under the power of the glue and feathers and what you think happened after that is just a halluciation brought on by the toxins in the glue in it's set-and-re-melted state
voices_in_my_head
Just to settle this all, I've been working on my glue in the lab....Okay, fine I've been working on it in the back of the english classroom again...
Anyway, now that I've improved the glue, It is magical. It can't be burnt, melted or anything else. The only way to get it off is to do the chicken dance...and sing the Magical Trevor theme song......

Also, IATB, I've improved your feathers. They come in multi colors now, and, best of all, They SPARKLE!
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Feb 7 2005, 01:29 PM)
Okay that is clever, but the glue is all powerful in it's undry state, and you melted the dried glue by heating it up so therefore you are still under the power of the glue and feathers and what you think happened after that is just a halluciation brought on by the toxins in the glue in it's set-and-re-melted state

Dream on. As has been stated before, anyone can enter or leave a thread whenever they choose... (And, sometimes, when they don't...) this is an oft demonstrated principle of the Matazone. By your own admission, the glue is all powerful in this thread. Outside the thread, it is just glue. The worst that could happen is that Arthur and I are covered with Glue and Feathers, we leave... and remove the goop at our leisure.

But you are right about one thing: Arthur shouldn't have taken it out on you (Even though you DID stand by and let it happen...), but, hey, he's not feeling very good, and is a bit cranky, at present... So, we're sorry you got fried.

We'll have to think of a suitable response to the REAL culprets...
Moosh
Okay fair enough. And who were the real culprits?
voices_in_my_head
*hides* ph34r.gif

guilty, me? no...of course not....
*points at IATB*
I was her I tell you!
I_am_the_best
ohmy.gif How COULD you Voices?! sad.gif But Quoth, you were in this thread when you posted the thing about the glue only being powerful in this thread. And besides, PVA glue is pretty hard to get out of your clothes, especially combined with feathers...

But, but, but.. please don't leave! You know you love BBS!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.