Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cult Of Brother Black Sheep
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
JimiJimi
It is indeed woo and yay, but it was originally advertising for MAA, and was trunks_girl's idea, but it's evolved with the same storyline, but a couple of strange, pointlessnessythinginingtintions thrown in.
voices_in_my_head
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Mar 8 2005, 03:45 PM)
pointlessnessythinginingtintions

and here I am taking english class, when I have all of the vocubulary lessons I need right here at matazone!
trunks_girl26
........should I be worried that I pronounced that correctly in only one try? blink.gif
JimiJimi
Double posting. The perfect way to increase your post count by using the excuse 'the window refreshed itself'!

Double posting. The perfect way to increase your post count by using the excuse 'the window refreshed itself'!
trunks_girl26
Double posting? There be no double posting here! tongue.gif
JimiJimi
Damn you Mr Fuzzy and your fixing of the delete button, you win this time!

*dies a little bit*
I_am_the_best
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Mar 8 2005, 06:25 PM)
QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Mar 8 2005, 06:11 PM)
It didn't occour to me that someone might not know what an animal cracker is.....

I was a deprived kid... wink.gif

It seems I was also as I was thinking of something totally different.

And the animation sounds all woo and yay so go Jimi

Wow! I just realised, that was the 500th post in this thread! Yay for the CoBBS!
Moosh
Well you got the 100th so I got the 500th. I never thought it would end up like this, I just did it as a joke stemming from the About the Animations thread. I thought it would die out before the second page
Samorine
Just goes to show how much people love stupid and crazy things <3
I_am_the_best
Wow 21 pages!

Apart from the fact this isn't stupid... maybe just edging on to the crazy side of things though wink.gif
Samorine
QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Mar 9 2005, 10:43 PM)
Wow 21 pages!

Apart from the fact this isn't stupid... maybe just edging on to the crazy side of things though wink.gif

Stupid!? Who said anything about stupid? >.> I love CoBBS... It's like a second home... <.<
JimiJimi
Yeah, I also think of this place as a second home... which is a scary thought.

Latest update on the animation, I've started a nice new scene, with random things flying across the screen. Music will be added shortly, lots of craziness, etc.

Just thought you'd like to know.
Samorine
Cool beans... Can't wait to see that
Moosh
Dangerous Beans! (obscure Terry Pratchett related joke)

Sounds good Jimi, why not have some oranges in it?
JimiJimi
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Mar 10 2005, 07:16 PM)
Dangerous Beans! (obscure Terry Pratchett related joke)

Sounds good Jimi, why not have some oranges in it?

Oranges? In what context?
Moosh
In an orangey context. Maybe we could play the orange game to stop us being addictted?
JimiJimi
Pardon me if this sounds like some crazy old guy, but what is the orange game?
Moosh
Behold the Orange Game!
JimiJimi
*Cough*

*Cough cough*

I've seen some weird animations in my time, first I thought Mata's animations were weird, but then I though compared to weebls-stuff and weebl and bob he seems hardly weird at all. Then, when I discovered Fat-pie it seems that Weebl isn't weird, and Mata is some crazy guy of un-weirdness.

Then I watch this thing.

*Cough*
Moosh
That's one of the more normal ones for taht site. Check out the rest of http://www.rathergood.com, especially Hardcore Morris Dancers
I_am_the_best
Ooooh, I love that site! My personal favourite is definately the one about a panda i think it was (or maybe a hedgehog) who wanted mango biscuits... smile.gif
Moosh
It was a panda and I liked it enough to know the address without looking it up rathergood.com/biscuits
JimiJimi
OK CM, I'll get to work writing that in to the episode.

Obviously it will have to be randomly.
trunks_girl26
I, for one, like the orange game!

*throws an orange at CM*
dancing hamster guy
After reading through this thread I realised that I'm actually a member of this bizarre cult - there wasn't any ritual acceptance ceremony I missed out on was there?
JimiJimi
Apart from being covered in feathers and glue, no I don't think so.

Do you want to have a small hamster part in the party scene at the end of the current CoBBS animation?

First, I'll need to know what colour hamster you are.

[edit] Also, is everyone alright with what they look like?

QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Mar 11 2005, 05:31 PM)
That's another thing, before I forget, tell me what you think of the look of the characters:

And for IATB, the clothes aren't quite what you specified, but I'm working on them, this is only a 'rough draft' type thing. Ange and Dave didn't specify any clothes so they're wearing MAA t-shirts.

It's also a crap-quality gif, but the animation will be better quality.

Like I said in there, it's no trouble to change anything.
Moosh
Liking the beard you've given me. Maybe make my skin tone a bit darker to be more realistic. And give me black hair
JimiJimi
Done. Next improvement?

Latest update, there are the odd few hidden messages. Not CoBBS related, but fun all the same. One of which just flies up the screen slow enough for you to see it, but just quick enough for it to be unreadable. There's also a small one for Mata in there, too.

I wonder why he only posted in here once... we probably scared him off a little...

There is one CoBBS related one, but that one's very obvious.
I_am_the_best
After reading through this thread I realised that I'm actually a member of this bizarre cult - there wasn't any ritual acceptance ceremony I missed out on was there?

Nop, apart from being covered in glue and feathers! *Tips more feathers onto DHG*
Daedalus
QUOTE (Samorine @ Mar 9 2005, 09:41 PM)

Yes, yes it does. Mostly stupid things.
voices_in_my_head
Yay! I look tall in a picture for once...

I usally wear jeans more than anything, though.

When I went off the ayer's rock I thought I'd buy myself some mango biscuts though I talked to sevral friend who thought I really shouln't risk it. they said biscut mangos, yes but mango biscuts that a con! but I dug in my little heels and set off to prove them wrong...
JimiJimi
I now have two Flash 'projects' to be getting on with, I'm trying hardest on 'cobbsmaa.swf', aka the CoBBS/MAA animation. The other project is a Serge soundboard, which is a soundboard for pranks, with quotes taken from Bronson Pinchot's character 'Serge' in Beverly Hills Cop.

Yes, I am very sad, and it is all for the purpose of a few laughs with friends.

Anyway, I'm still heavily underway with the 'random things fly across the screen to pad out some space between this and the next scene' scene.
I_am_the_best
Yay for JimiJimi!

I went into the biscuit shop and asked for 'mango biscuits please' and the shop keeper was so happy that he fell down to his knees, 'take all of my biscuits they're the nicest thing to eat' but I declined very politely saying 'one will be a treat'. I thought to run a biscuit shop you'd have to be a biscuit purest and that such a man could never run a biscuit fraud on tourists. But then tragedy of tragedies my tears came down in streams for what I thought were mango biscuits were nothing more than custard creams! (I might have got some words wrong, I haven't watched it in ages...)
voices_in_my_head
sad.gif we seem to be out of sparkly stuff....

Hey! Moop!
*dumps glue on moop's head*
I_am_the_best
Daedalus posted! *Covers him and moop in feathers* Aaaah, that's better...
voices_in_my_head
Extremly stylish, too.

Has anyone seen Emma lately? She seems to have dissapared....
Moosh
Last time I saw her she was going off in a minibus with tobias. something about touring Europe
voices_in_my_head
ohmy.gif she didn't even say goodbye!
I_am_the_best
Emma?! Emmmaaaaa?! I bet she stole the sparkly stuff! *Steps on a faulty floorboard and falls through to a suspiciously sparkly pond*
voices_in_my_head
You better get out of there, IATB, you never know what might happen with the sparkly stuff.
Moosh
Is that the one on the roof agian? Damn gnome cowboy builders!
voices_in_my_head
Hmm.... I think it might be.... okay, we just need to lower a ladder into the hole, like quoth did last ti....

Little bear!
*dumps glue on little bear's head*
Moosh
Okay, you steady it and I'll stand here and watch
I_am_the_best
*Wobbles up the ladder*
Moosh
That's the last time I get Quoth's builder buddies to mend that floor
voices_in_my_head
What did you see up there?

I knew that they had just thrown a rug over the hole, but I figured that would work.....
I_am_the_best
Wow... it was like... heaven! It was all glittery and sparkly and multicoloured and the clouds were made of candyfloss (obviously)...
Moosh
Wouldn't that be a bit stickey?
voices_in_my_head
That's the point, of course. If it was sticky, then everyone who got stuck there would be well, stuck. It's all part of mata's evil plan.

We're just lucky That IATB is okay, really.
Moosh
Mata has an evil plan? As well as the good plan, the cruel plan, the benevolent plan, the malicious plan, the frankly just weird plan and the stupid plan?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.