Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cult Of Brother Black Sheep
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
voices_in_my_head
You didn't know about the evil plan? Well, you see, He's going to get us all to fall into holes, which are hidden all around our favorite threads, then get stuck. Every couple of days, he checks the traps, and if there's anyone in them, he turns them into mata-zombies.
Didn't you wonder why some people on the fourms left?
They didn't really leave, their just trapped in the land of matazone.

unsure.gif

Strange? Me?No, I'm perfectly normal. Your the strange one.
JimiJimi
Cough.

Cough.

Righteo, Voices! Yes, Mata-zombies! Now just wait, and some friendly people will be here to put you in your new home!

*JJ sees Mata-zombies walk by*

Oh, well, I take it back then.
mooooooooooopo
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Mar 13 2005, 08:23 PM)
sad.gif we seem to be out of sparkly stuff....

Hey! Moop!
*dumps glue on moop's head*

Oh how I love being impervious to anything sticky! tongue.gif

*whistles nonchalantly*
voices_in_my_head
Candice!
*dumps glue on Candice's head*

JimiJimi, would my new home involve white jackets and padded walls?
coolcat101
hi and tanks tongue.gif I have red sparkly stuff here,who wants it?
JimiJimi
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Mar 13 2005, 10:40 PM)
Candice!
*dumps glue on Candice's head*

JimiJimi, would my new home involve white jackets and padded walls?

Erm... well... eh... no, it's a nice... home full of... flowers... and junk...

And, err... yes.

*Faint tyre-screeeeeeeeeeeech in the background*

Ooh, here is your transport. And medication.
voices_in_my_head
Jimi, put the needle down.... No, I don't want the tranqualizer! NOOO!
*is shot with tranq. dart*
NOO....Oh, look at all of the bunnies...and rainbows...
dancing hamster guy
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Mar 11 2005, 05:20 PM)
Apart from being covered in feathers and glue, no I don't think so.

Do you want to have a small hamster part in the party scene at the end of the current CoBBS animation?

First, I'll need to know what colour hamster you are.

[edit] Also, is everyone alright with what they look like?

QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Mar 11 2005, 05:31 PM)
That's another thing, before I forget, tell me what you think of the look of the characters:

And for IATB, the clothes aren't quite what you specified, but I'm working on them, this is only a 'rough draft' type thing. Ange and Dave didn't specify any clothes so they're wearing MAA t-shirts.

It's also a crap-quality gif, but the animation will be better quality.

Like I said in there, it's no trouble to change anything.

Could I possibly be in it ?

looking similar to that of my avatar.... please!
JimiJimi
Sure DHG, I'm gonna squeeze as many people as possible into the end party scene... Well, so far in the end party scene is pgrmdave, trunks_girl26, JimiJimi, CheeseMoose, Voices, IATB, Samorine, Pascal, Tobias, and latest addition, dancing hamster guy.

There's still plenty of space for cameo appearances at the end of the animation, so just tell me hair colour and length, clothes, gender (obviously), or if it's easier for you a photo/drawing.
voices_in_my_head
*steps up to podium*
Introducing: Voices 1000th post!

I went ahead and brought the cake:

happy posting to me....happy posting to me...
I_am_the_best
Wooo!!! Yay for Voices! Congrats smile.gif Have a t-shirt as a present!
little_bear
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Mar 15 2005, 11:24 PM)
*steps up to podium*
Introducing: Voices 1000th post!

I went ahead and brought the cake:

happy posting to me....happy posting to me...

voices_in_my_head
*slaps little_bear*
but thanks for the room anyway. I'm running out of space in mine already. biggrin.gif

The shirt's awesome! (how did you know what the voices in my head were saying?) Thanks, IATB!
little_bear
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Mar 16 2005, 02:30 AM)
*slaps little_bear*
but thanks for the room anyway. I'm running out of space in mine already. biggrin.gif

The shirt's awesome! (how did you know what the voices in my head were saying?) Thanks, IATB!

*WHOOSH*
dancing hamster guy
That right there everyone is animal cruelty!

tongue.gif
voices_in_my_head
I got the joke, just didn't find it very ammusing.

Now who wants cake?
dancing hamster guy
no thanks - I've just had a large pick and mix and I don't feel too good...
Moosh
Yay go Voices

here's your present:

JimiJimi
I'm only half way there... sad.gif

But hell... *grabs cake*

*gives present*

It's a weird... thingy present... which is good.

Yeah.
voices_in_my_head
yay! thingy present!

I think I'll have a pretty good stock of shirts now, thanks CM!
Now everyone, do whatever voices in my head tells you to....someone go get me a piece of cake, and see if you can salvage some sparkly stuff from the wedding!
JimiJimi
*Many hours, bitemarks and venom injections later*

It was hard, but I finally got you a snake.

A cake? Why didn't you say so?

*Dies of venom*

Oh wait, here's the sparkly stuff.

*Dies again*

On a further note, the really tricky scene I'm on is nearly at an end. Also in the animation there's gonna be a CM & IATB reference, an Emma & Tobias reference, and just for the heck of it a Voices 1000th post reference.

*Dies again again*

Oh, and while I'm on that topic, I've gotten up to 600 posts! I'm nearing 1000!

*Dies for hopefully the final time this post*

No, I'm afraid you'll never die this post, me! Mwuhahahaha!

[edit] Yes! I did it! The scene is done! Now for the next, considerably easier scene, Yay!

[second edit] I've just watched the whole animation so far, and I love the way it holds together. Great. Infact, it's the best animation I've ever made. Not long now before you get to experience it. So, everyone, get ready... I'm sure the suspense is killing us all...

Except me, because I can watch it whenever I want. Mwuhahahahahaha!
I_am_the_best
Yay for JimiJimi! (How many lives have you got left?..) Oh and well done for 600 smile.gif
voices_in_my_head
I'll take the snake too.

congrats on almost finishing!
JimiJimi
Thanks guys. The animation is now reaching a scene very simple to understand but very confusing to make...

*Insert dramatic music*

A telephone conversation!

*Dies again*

But anyway, thanks for all the craziness and stuff, I'll send it to CM when it's done (which who knows, could be the end of the week, but again I'm not making any promises) for him to proof-watch, and tell me corrections and stuff that need to be made, and when I get the go-ahead from him, I'll give y'all the link. Obviously I'm sending it to CM because he's the leader of the Cult etc.

Oh and by the way, this is gonna be the last long animaiton I make for a while, I can tell you that!
voices_in_my_head
how long is it so far?
JimiJimi
Approximately 5 minutes 12 seconds, but it's still not finished.

When I'm done I need to make some last minute scene changes and improvements to character design, then I need to send it to Cult leader.

That is you, CheeseMoose, o great leader..

Anyway. when that's all done, you can all have it. Infact, it's such an epic, I think it may even need it's own thread. Although that could just be spam egg sausage and spam.
voices_in_my_head
Nah, I'd just post it here. Afterall, coBBS is winning the "best thread of the month" award, so I don't think it's possible to find a better host. (you may want to put it into MAA too, though)
JimiJimi
Well it was actually trunks_girl26's original idea, and it was meant to be for the MAA, but it's turned out to be both... Oh well.

How can you expect someone from CoBBS to make an animation about the MAA without making it about CoBBS, too?

[edit] I'm trying to make CM look less like a heroin addict in the telephone scene...
Moosh
Nice one Jimi. I'm looking forward to over 5 minutes of Jimi-animationy-goodness
JimiJimi
It's probably going to be more like 6/7 minutes, but anyway.

You now look less like a heroin addict and more unnatural, ie your face seems a little out of proportion... but I'm working on that and lately I've been getting it to look less geeky for this telephone scene. I've never been good at art, and it's only recently (maybe one or two years) I've been animating, so sorry if it all looks like it's been drawn by a little kid.

If anyone has any ideas for what they want to be doing in the party scene, just tell me.
voices_in_my_head
I'd be doing what I do at every e-party. Drinking!
JimiJimi
Sparkly stuff or regular stuff?

[edit] That reminds me, we never came up with any party music, did we?

Suggestions, people!
trunks_girl26
Lots of drinking (sparkly just seems more fun happy.gif) and possibly some spinning.

And maybe a mysterious closet that people keep disappearing into.....

Mata's themesong perhaps?
JimiJimi
You mean this Mata theme song?

Maybe for a quick sing-song at the end, but not for a full on party, it would even drive me mad!
JimiJimi
Update: OK, now we really need to decide on a party tune, because I'm now at the party scene. Which is all woo and yay and good.

The only problem with that is I need music.

Suggest people!
JimiJimi
Another update: I'm using Peter Gabriel's sledgehammer - I have many hilarious memories of that song.

Just for nostalgia, I'm going to have CoBBS doing exactly what well choreographed act we used to do to that song.
voices_in_my_head
....Do I want to know?
JimiJimi
No, it's nothing sick...

It's just that now... looking back on it...

I guess I just really was crazy back then. 1986... I'd have been 13 back then...
JimiJimi
OK, I've hit the same snag I had with the Hawaii 5-0 scene, and I need help.

What random party clips could there be? So far there is Voices drinkning sparkles.

Obviously I need more than that.

Suggestions?
voices_in_my_head
Hamsters running by with a pinball machine....
I_am_the_best
Washing machines and cupboards? smile.gif
JimiJimi
Good, good... So far I'm animating the hamsters.
voices_in_my_head
QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Mar 18 2005, 02:05 PM)
Washing machines and cupboards?  smile.gif

would the washing machine happen to have Me, you, and Ange surrounding it, while we all watch it go around and around? laugh.gif
JimiJimi
Washing machine scene half done.

Next suggestion before I run out? This is gonna be longer than the hawaii 5-0 scene...
FeralPolyglot
I'm new. I've seen BBS. I was amazed and awed. May I have the priviledge of joining the Cult of Brother Black Sheep? I have buttons... *holds up bag of different sized pins and buttons*
trunks_girl26
Straightjacket fun, perhaps?

And I realize I've yet to become an official member of CoBBS

*prepares herself for the gluing and feathering*
voices_in_my_head
oh, two people at once! evil.gif

*dumps glue on trunksgirl and FPG's heads*

Now, you two hold still until IATB can get here with the feathers.
JimiJimi
*Ties them both to the wall to prevent escaping*

*Whistles*

*Hums*

*Makes annoying clicking noises with tongue*

*Makes orange juice for prisoners members-to-be*

Wow, an entire post in asterisks. Except this bit, though.
I_am_the_best
I'm here! *Dumps feathers on top of Ange and Feral* Muhahaha! (They're not sparkly today I'm afraid, but they are multi-coloured!)

Don't forget to vote BBS in the favourite animation poll either!
JimiJimi
Two new members to teach in the way of Brother Black Sheep. I am Jimi, Offical Cult of Brother Black Sheep Propaganda animator. I assume you've already met Voices and IATB, Voices who dumped glue on your head and IATB who dumped feathers. CheeseMoose will be along soon, he is tribe leader.

Apart from that, there's nothing really to know.

And now if you're bored, try reading that first paragraph in a native american tone of voice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.