Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cult Of Brother Black Sheep
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Moosh
Woah! Dude!

It's like some sort of fire-breathy-egg-hatching frenzy!

Can you tell I've been up for too long living on caffine?
trunks_girl26
Nah, can't tell at all happy.gif

*cheers*

Go Emma go!
I_am_the_best
Caffeine is good. Caffeine is the essence of life.

As is fire. Fiiiiree! *Egg explodes in a fiery bang* ARGH! *Coughs and waves away smoke to try and see*
voices_in_my_head
*tries to push past others to see the egg*
Moosh
*returns and adds to the tension by looking at what came out of the egg but not revealing what it is*
JimiJimi
Man, I don't believe I survived two days without the internet, and to be honest, I don't know what the problem ever was. I solved it by obtaining an IP address automatically.

*Shakes fist at router*

Not only are you sending cancerous microwaves throughout my house for wirelessnessyness, you're pissing me off! And while typing out this post you've been incredibly temporamental! And just to add to this bit I've spent about an hour since typing this post getting the router to work.

*Shakes fist some more*

And now, back to the egg.

*Title music kicks in and the words 'Egg Hatching' fly onto the screen to the sound of the audience clapping. Behind the title we see the low lit audience with all lights on the stage with an incubator. This view is from an aerial camera. The applause continues when the camera cuts to an on-stage camera. All of CoBBS are sat on a modern curved blue sofa wearing clip-on jacket microphones. They all watch the incubator while Voices starts off the second half of the show with 'Welcome back and for our viewers who have just joined us...' etc.*

Do you think I over-did that a little?

*An off-screen cameraman signals to Jimi to stop talking while on camera.*

Hey come on, you used to talk on camera all the time when you hosted 'Tomorrow's World'!

*The same off-screen cameraman signals to Jimi to stop talking again. A security guard comes up and whispers in the cameraman's ear. The cameraman nods and says something back to the security guard.*

Ooh, now you're getting the security guard guy to come get me next time I talk! Well, I'll tell you--

*Jimi carries on talking but it is inaudible as the sound engineer has turned off his microphone. The security guard grabs Jimi and pulls him off stage while Jimi is shouting, some of which is being picked up by other people's microphone's.*

--- I tell you! It's ------ a fix! That duck dragon ----- is j--- a prop! Li-ten to me! I'm --- ---ding you! Honestly! The real CoBBS memb-rs are tie- up -- the back of --- studio! I'm--

*The security guard shoots Jimi stone dead, only to find him wake up again*

I'm the on-- living mem-er of the -ult l-ft! You h--- to do somethi-g! They're goi-- to take ov-r the -orld! --- - ------ ------ ----- --- ----t! Even my ------- isn-- helping! Some---- please lis--

*The security guard shoots Jimi numerous times through the head. Like the T-1000 in Terminator 2, Jimi's head reforms and Jimi carries on talking*

Noooooooo! They're going to ---- --- all! Kill they will! Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill! Do something before it's too la-e! ---- ---- ------ they ------- kill you! Stooooooop them!

*Jimi looks up and down his post, realises that he really has overdone it this time, and dies*
I_am_the_best
ohmy.gif

*The smoke subsides and everyone moves away to reveal a...[drum roll] SPARKLY RAINBOW DRAGUCK!* (Or a sparkly rainbow duckon... your choice)

Yeee! We should have a party, after all, 'tis what we do best! smile.gif

What shall we call her?
JimiJimi
*Jimi's continually dying and waking up body is being dragged out of the studio. Jimi is still shouting about how the other members of CoBBS are dead under the studio. Fortunately he is too far away from any microphones to be heard*

*After being shot and waking up, Jimi is no longer being held by security guards. He runs back into the studio and grabs a microphone*

The other members are all dead! I'm the only one left! They're all locked in the basement under the studio! You've gotta believe me! Oh wait, that was just in my dream last night. Carry on.

Ooh, a druck it could be called. Or a drack. Or a dugon. Or a ducon. Or a druckon. Or a drackon. Or a drugon. Or a duckagon. Or a dackugon. Ah screw naming things.

How do you know it's a she anyway? I thought it was really hard to sex baby ducks... or maybe it's chickens, I don't know. Anyway, surely it's harder to sex drucks. Or dracks. Or dugons. Or druckons etc. - you get the point. But for now let's point and say 'aww'.

*Points*

Aww!

*Dies of over-pointing*
trunks_girl26
And the award for most deaths in a single post goes to............Jimijimi!*

*like there was anyone else happy.gif
voices_in_my_head
*emma runs up to the baby, and cradles it under her wing*
(giant "aww" in 5..4..3..2..)
AWWWWWW!

*wipes away tear*
okay, I'm done being the over-protective mother-in-law now...
trunks_girl26
*Tobias starts handing out cigars to everyone*

little do they know they're the exploding kind
voices_in_my_head
*looks at cigar*
Hmm....no, I'll skip the cigar for now...But Jimi, would you like an exploding Cigar?
JimiJimi
Would I like 'an [small squiggle which could be a work] cigar'? Yeah sure, I see no harm in that.

*Pulls out cigar choppy thing*

*Chops cigar*

*Lights cigar*

*Cigar explodes*

*Dies numerous times*

Mmm, tangy.
Moosh
Yay! Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty!

Lets all welcome the draguk to the CoBBS family, but first, what is it called and who is it attached to?
JimiJimi
Well, it seems to be taking large chunks out of my leg, so at the moment it's attached to me.

Get off! Off!

You're pushing me! If you carry on, I'm warning you... I could die!

So get off damnit! Arrgh!
voices_in_my_head
I belive that the egg was given to IATB for a wedding present. So, It's really up to her what it's name is.
I_am_the_best
And CheeseMoose aswell, because, well, you can't have a wedding by yourself... (Unless you're marrying your hand, or your split personality....)
JimiJimi
Could someone please help get it off my leg first? Ow! Ow! Ow!

Look, my leg is now in tatters and it's halved in width...

I'm now going to have to hop for the rest of my life.

*Hops once*

*Dies*
voices_in_my_head
Why would we pull it off your leg if it means entertainment for the rest of us?
Moosh
*Pulls up a chair and watches Jimi hopping about trying to get the draguk off his leg*
JimiJimi
Arrgh! Not only is there a draguk on my leg I haven't been able to get on the internet to get it off all day THANKS TO MY GOD AWFUL ROUTER!!!

ARRGH!

I really have no idea what the problem is.

But anyway, back to hopping and dying.

*I really don't have to type 'hops' and 'dies' in here do I? You're educated enough to know that's what I'm gonna put here... You do? Damn.*

*Hops*

*Dies*

Happy?

*Dies*
voices_in_my_head
Isn't the draguk (it needs a name!) so cute when it tears into someone's leg?
trunks_girl26
Tobias: that's my girl

*snaps photos*

Ok, now try using your flame breath!
Quoth(The Raven)
Quetzel. You have to name a feathered serpent Quetzelcoatl... or quetzel, for short... I mean, where's your sense of history... Tradition... Mythology...? How about it?
Moosh
But it isn't a feathered serpent blink.gif
JimiJimi
Or is it?

*Spooky 'mysterons' Captain Scarlet music comes from nowhere*
Moosh
No it isn't
voices_in_my_head
I think Quoth means reptial. If not, then a dragon and a snake are both reptiles, arn't they?

*Emma wadles up, and gently pulls the dragok off of Jimi's leg*
JimiJimi
Ahhh...

So much better.

Now, morphine please.

*Gets morphine*

Ahhh...

So much better.

*Dances a merry jig*

Ahhh...

So much better.

*Dies*

Ahhh...

So much better.

*You just don't know when to shut up after dying, do you?*
JimiJimi
Ooh, it's getting tense, it's a fight between me getting this eBay item in the last four minutes and my router continually disconnecting me every four minutes... sad.gif
JimiJimi
*Wipes forehead*

I got it! Woo! I am now the proud owner of a DreamCast... it's my second DC actually, DCs are the only console I ever got into... as I'm not very console-ey, seeing as I grew up with Pong and Space Invaders and Lunar Rescue and the like....

But anyway, what a great console - my mate had one and I had to buy it. Then it packed in and I sold it. And now I've bought another one. Ahhhh...

I'll shut up now. Etc. etc.
Moosh
The only console I really enjoyed playing on was an Atari I found a few years ago. It got lost when we moved though sad.gif
JimiJimi
That reminds me, I used to have an Atari Jaguar second hand from someone with a grand total of two games, but then the person I got it off wanted it back. I also used to have a Sega Game Gear, which I reckon was a better handheld console than the GameBoy - it was colour and was backlit...

I'll shut up about consoles now, and maybe I am a bit of a consoley person. I dunno. I currently only own one console which is on the other side of the country needing to be posted from eBay.

Also, I'm a Metal Gear Solid fanboy blink.gif, and from what I've learnt in Questions Only, so is little_bear.

I SERIOUSLY should shut up now. REALLY.
I_am_the_best
Hehe, well done JimiJimi. Hehe, I won the thing I was bidding for on ebay too. Yeee! I love it at the end, it's so tense. It's my new best friend...

Draguk names... I quite like Quetzel. smile.gif
JimiJimi
Sounds a bit like Pretzel.
little_bear
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Apr 3 2005, 07:05 PM)
Also, I'm a Metal Gear Solid fanboy blink.gif, and from what I've learnt in Questions Only,      so is little_bear.

That's cause you and me rock. Longtime. cool.gif

What did you think of Snake Eater (mmmm, innuendo)? I was a tad disappointed; it didn't really seem a fitting end to the series, and left too many unanswered questions.
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Apr 3 2005, 09:06 AM)
No it isn't

Actually, current usage means snake, but traditional usage is to apply it to anything Reptilian... It was, as a matter of fact a serpent, and not a snake, that encouraged eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and Evil (Not an Apple), in Genesis...

I generally think of dragons as serpentine, and Quetzelcoatl, the Mayan God, was often depicted as a winged snake, as are many oriental dragons... So it all works out, in the end...
JimiJimi
QUOTE (little_bear @ Apr 3 2005, 09:38 PM)
What did you think of Snake Eater (mmmm, innuendo)?  I was a tad disappointed; it didn't really seem a fitting end to the series, and left too many unanswered questions.

I think they'll probably make another game, Snake Eater leaves the story far from complete. Also I think a lot of people have been complaining for another game with Snake in.

But Quetzel still sounds unbelievably like Pretzel.
Moosh
So lets call it (she/he?) Pretzel
JimiJimi
All in favour?
I_am_the_best
Pretzel sounds good to me. *Feels hungry*
JimiJimi
All oppose?
trunks_girl26
Can her middle name be Quetzel? happy.gif
JimiJimi
All abstaining?
I_am_the_best
Pretzel Quetzel Moose. Has a ring to it! laugh.gif
JimiJimi
Pretzel Quetzel Moose... shame for the non-rhymingness of Moose, but I guess you have to make compromises...

Well, my vote's with PQM.
Moosh
Yay, Pretzel Quetzel Moose. Sounds funky

What do you mean compromises? You dissing my name?
I_am_the_best
Hey, nice new avatar JimiJimi. tongue.gif

I think that 'Moose' adds a really cool, what's the word, twang? at the end... biggrin.gif
JimiJimi
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Apr 4 2005, 07:04 PM)

No... no, I ju-just mean th-th-that... err...

*Just manages to dodge CM's fist before jumping crazily away*
little_bear
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Apr 4 2005, 07:18 PM)
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Apr 4 2005, 07:04 PM)

No... no, I ju-just mean th-th-that... err...

*Just manages to dodge CM's fist before jumping crazily away*

I think he is CM, I reckon you should lamp him one.*

*Note; the above statement is made with tongue firmly lodged in cheek.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.