Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cult Of Brother Black Sheep
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Moosh
Are you suggesting I'm a violent person? Hitting people is thuggery. I don't do that

I pay other people to hit you. That's merely good business
JimiJimi
*Stops jumping away from CM, totally out of breath*

*Notices figure next to CM who looks just like CM*

You have a stunt double?!
little_bear
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Apr 4 2005, 07:32 PM)
Are you suggesting I'm a violent person? Hitting people is thuggery. I don't do that

Ah, you're a gentleman thief eh? The kind who woo's a lady with charm and a smile, before promptly knocking her out, stealing her hankerchief and any other valuables before skulking off into the night.
Moosh
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Apr 4 2005, 07:39 PM)
You have a stunt double?!

Yep, name of Keith

QUOTE (little_bear @ Apr 4 2005, 07:41 PM)
Ah, you're a gentleman thief eh?  The kind who woo's a lady with charm and a smile, before promptly knocking her out, stealing her hankerchief and any other valuables before skulking off into the night.

Something like that, I now have a large collection of hankerchiefs being sold on eBay here
JimiJimi
Y'alright Keith?
Moosh
He's fine but his fist isn't too good. You want to kiss it better?
JimiJimi
Is it worth it?
voices_in_my_head
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Apr 3 2005, 10:27 PM)
Actually, current usage means snake, but traditional usage is to apply it to anything Reptilian...

*puts on her I-told-you-so face*

How would you pronounce Quetzel?
trunks_girl26
QUOTE (little_bear @ Apr 4 2005, 06:41 PM)

Ah, you're a gentleman thief eh? The kind who woo's a lady with charm and a smile, before promptly knocking her out, stealing her hankerchief and any other valuables before skulking off into the night.

and here I thought it would be more like the Cheesemoose mafia blink.gif

And Voices, it's like Kwetzel, only it's spelled Quetzel happy.gif
voices_in_my_head
hmm...still doesn't sound like pretzel to me...
JimiJimi
Mmm... Pretzelicious...

little_bear
QUOTE (trunks_girl26 @ Apr 4 2005, 10:16 PM)
QUOTE (little_bear @ Apr 4 2005, 06:41 PM)

and here I thought it would be more like the Cheesemoose mafia blink.gif

"I gave you an offer you couldn't refuse..."

[/Brando]
Moosh
and here I thought it would be more like the Cheesemoose mafia  blink.gif

Hmmm. The CheeseMoose Mafia. Sounds like an excellent idea. Roll up to join the CM Mafia. To join you must have seen the film Mafia
little_bear
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Apr 5 2005, 12:31 PM)
and here I thought it would be more like the Cheesemoose mafia  blink.gif

Hmmm. The CheeseMoose Mafia. Sounds like an excellent idea. Roll up to join the CM Mafia. To join you must have seen the film Mafia

You's messa with the family, I breaka your legs.
JimiJimi
Will you be needing an official horses-head-in-bed type guy?

I also can get *ahem* discount cigars.
Moosh
Sure dude whatever
JimiJimi
I must stock up on my supply of horse's heads to put in rival's beds...

Err... anyone sell horse's heads?
JimiJimi
Just because I felt the need to post here - Update: There are currently no CoBBS/MAA animations to update you about. Ha!

--------------------
Remember kids, this isn't my signature! Samorine is my n00b... I've put on a phoney sig... for this post only... just to see if anyone notices. Vote Brother Black Sheep here! It is your duty, and you will get free membership to the Cult of Brother Black Sheep! Defect the crazy spork! Taking Mata's advice, I'm now not taking Mata's advice as I am using a phoney sig for this post. Now offical phoney signature guy to see if people notice
OK, so, if you're reading this, well done. If you are still reading it now, you have lots of time on your hands. If you are STILL reading this, you must be rather bored. Well, for all the bored people who are still reading, well done for discovering my phoney signature for THIS POST ONLY! How incredibly woo. Just thought I'd say that there is a hidden message in my usual signature, try looking at it in my previous post. But, why, you ask, did I put a phoney signature on only this post? Well, I was rather bored, and for a bit of a laugh I decided to uncheck the 'Enable signature?' button on the posty menu thing. Then I replaced my sig in the post body with a phoney signature, and we'll se how many people actually notice.
Yay and stuff and more yay and more stuff and even more yay and even more stuff and JOIN THE CULT OF BROTHER BLACK SHEEP IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!
Fish Head
may i join your cult?
JimiJimi
I'm sure CheeseMoose will let you when he turns up, so you might as well just be one for now until official confirmation from CheeseMoose...

Now, let's just wait for voices_in_my_head to turn up...
Moosh
sure thing vgb9, now where are voices and iatb...
Fish Head
thank you
Moosh
no problem, all it means is that you get added to the roll call on the first page (which I have finally got round to updating - any requests for formatting of your name just ask guys)

you get to put it in your sig if you want

you will not be pestered by us to vote for Brother Black Sheep in the Favorite Animation thread becuase we will assume you have already done so, (although we have cut back on that now)

and you get to come in here and spam/plot world domination
Fish Head
cool. i have a plan for world domination, it involves subliminal messages and (a) fat guy(s) air guitaring to a certain song
Moosh
the subliminal messaging has been done, check out pages 5-about 15 of this thread
Fish Head
i did a whole essay on subliminal messages, i know exactly how they work and exactly how they effect the subconscious, i also know the 4 types: Symbolic, "flashes", Backwards masking, and Embeds. i also know how to make each kind and which ones are the most effective

mwahahahahaha laugh.gif
JimiJimi
Fun times...
The only problem is if you don't do them in black no one know's they're there...
Like this for example...
Fish Head
im sorry sir, but im pretty sure that little lines of text arent subliminal messages, the brain cant decipher such small things
JimiJimi
Yeah, moop made that point, I call them hidden messages now, but they're the classic hidden messages of yesterpost.
Fish Head
your little pic is more of a subliminal message, because the conscious cant understand it because its going to fast, but the subconscious can. whether or not the subconscious UNDERSTANDS the message is a different story. what does your pic say anyway?
JimiJimi
Right-click it, and press uncheck 'Play'. Then click 'Rewind' or 'Back' (I forget which one), and if the letter 'J' shows up, you've done it right. Then, go through it by pressing forwards, then you'll find out, o n00biest of n00bs.
Fish Head
ok, now that IS a subliminal message, althoug the subconscious is a stupid thing, so it might not obey that
JimiJimi
I've also put in something in one of the last ten posts of the previous page of this thread... I don't think it's a subliminal message as such but I like it...
voices_in_my_head
*dumps glue on Vgb's head*

*ties him to a chair with a feather boa*

just to hold you down until IATB shows up...
Fish Head
*muffled* whos IATB?
little_bear
QUOTE (VideoGameBoy9999 @ Apr 6 2005, 11:29 PM)
*muffled* whos IATB?

I_Am_The_Best, hun; a forumite.
Fish Head
when is IATB gonna get here? this glue is starting to dry......
trunks_girl26
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Apr 6 2005, 07:52 PM)
Right-click it, and press uncheck 'Play'. Then click 'Rewind' or 'Back' (I forget which one), and if the letter 'J' shows up, you've done it right. Then, go through it by pressing forwards, then you'll find out, o n00biest of n00bs.

I read it without stopping it laugh.gif Guess I can be easily influenced by subliminal messages happy.gif
JimiJimi
QUOTE (trunks_girl26 @ Apr 7 2005, 02:19 AM)
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Apr 6 2005, 07:52 PM)

I read it without stopping it laugh.gif Guess I can be easily influenced by subliminal messages happy.gif

Either that or you have a slow internet connection tongue.gif
Moosh
QUOTE (VideoGameBoy9999 @ Apr 7 2005, 02:00 AM)
when is IATB gonna get here? this glue is starting to dry......

the glue won't dry until she gets here. That's the good thing about it, it's special glue
JimiJimi
Ooh, special glue...

I just realised that in the CoBBS animations no one had feathers/glue on their heads! Aah!
I_am_the_best
Ooops! I'm here! *dumps feathers all over VGB* That should do the trick! Have you voted in the favourite animation poll? vote brother black sheep vote brother black sheep
Fish Head
yes, i voted
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (VideoGameBoy9999 @ Apr 6 2005, 07:55 PM)
ok, now that IS a subliminal message

no it's not, it's bloody annoying is what it is

Boycott the Cult of Brother Blacksheep

I feel somehow unclean for posting in this thread.....
Fish Head
why?
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
For the annoying, brainwashy-ness. I suppose.
Fish Head
but isnt that like 6/5ths of this entire thread? (yes i am awasre of the fraction)
I_am_the_best
Snoo and SPS? That's a hell of a lot of feathery goodness to spread about!

Boycott the Cult of Brother Blacksheep

Thing is, I doubt the members will boycott it and they're the only people who really come in here much, so the effect will be pretty small. tongue.gif
Fish Head
can i be untied from this chair now?
JimiJimi
We'll leave that decision up to the decision making robot.

*Builds decision making robot*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.