Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cult Of Brother Black Sheep
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Fish Head
so what is the decision making robots decision? (this glue is starting to mak me itch)
JimiJimi
The decision making robot says...

***THE GLUE CAN BE WASHED OFF IN ANY THREAD EXCEPT THIS***

***AND YES YOU CAN BE UNTIED FROM THE CHAIR BUT IF I DID IT MYSELF YOU WOULD BE CRUSHED***
Fish Head
uh-huh *pulls out pocket knife, cuts the feather boa* ahhhh thats better, now to go wash off the glue
Moosh
Jimi, sometimes I worry about your sanity, and this is me talking so be afraid

And anyone who wants to, feel free to boycott us. I'm not sure what form this boycott will take but I'm sure if you felt like it you could hack Mata's database and set up an e-picket in front of the thread
JimiJimi
This calls for a cough.

*Cough*

In any case I won the dreamcast and am listening to my Beverly Hills Cop sountrack CD on it...
Quoth(The Raven)
why would we boycott? That's why there are different threads... so we can choose what we read, and don't read... (Don't get me started on people who think they can decide these things for other people... we'll be here all night...).
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Apr 8 2005, 03:55 AM)
why would we boycott?  That's why there are different threads... so we can choose what we read, and don't read... (Don't get me started on people who think they can decide these things for other people... we'll be here all night...).

QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Apr 7 2005, 07:35 PM)
The decision making robot says...

***THE GLUE CAN BE WASHED OFF IN ANY THREAD EXCEPT THIS***

I rest my case
trunks_girl26
*is rather confused*

Did I miss something..........?
voices_in_my_head
I think we both did....
Quoth(The Raven)
actually, I'm a bit cofoosed, meself...

*Goes back, and re-reads the last two pages...*

Oh.

Nevermind. Carry on...
I_am_the_best
I've read the last two pages and am still confuzzled. unsure.gif

Where have Pretzel Quetzel Moose (can we just call her PQM?), Emma and Tobias got to?
JimiJimi
The Pretzel name has been adopted!

I feel so honoured to have named a... mutant. Aww! Isn't that sweet?

Well, if it wasn't so odd then maybe.

Blah.

*Decision Making Robot walks in*

***I AM DMR***

***PEOPLE WANT TO BOYCOTT THIS THINGUMMY***

***IS IT MY FAULT? DID I SCREW UP?***
trunks_girl26
Nah, there was no screwing up.

But I suppose the best way to boycott is to post that youre boycotting happy.gif
voices_in_my_head
I still don't understand why they want to boycott us...

an explanation, anyone?
JimiJimi
I think it could be something to do with the fact 'CoBBS' messages are appearing everywhere, and this annoys people CoBBS so all they CoBBS want to do CoBBS is boycott.

CoBBS Although I CoBBS do think that CoBBS boycotting us CoBBS would get them CoBBS nowhere.
I_am_the_best
They never really posted here before they decided to tell us they were boycotting us. And when they tell everyone not to come here, surely it just makes them all the more interested. Also, BBS is one of Matas fantabulous animations, surely they wouldn't want to boycott it when you put it that way? tongue.gif

Edit: ohmy.gif Look how many people are viewing the topic! It seems that the boycott is doing us more good than bad. *spread the feathery goodness to everyone*
JimiJimi
7! Look at the 7!

Lucky 7.

But all the same, 7 is a remarkable number for numerousness.

Maybe they organized all this so all the people came here to boycott it.

Oh Lord no! Noooo!
mooooooooooopo
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Apr 8 2005, 04:55 AM)
why would we boycott?  That's why there are different threads... so we can choose what we read, and don't read... (Don't get me started on people who think they can decide these things for other people... we'll be here all night...).

QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Apr 10 2005, 07:31 PM)
I still don't understand why they want to boycott us...
an explanation, anyone?

QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Apr 10 2005, 07:40 PM)
They never really posted here before they decided to tell us they were boycotting us. And when they tell everyone not to come here, surely it just makes them all the more interested. Also, BBS is one of Matas fantabulous animations, surely they wouldn't want to boycott it when you put it that way? tongue.gif
Edit:  ohmy.gif Look how many people are viewing the topic! It seems that the boycott is doing us more good than bad. *spread the feathery goodness to everyone*

You all seem to have missed the point here. Nobody cares what you do in your own thread but for the love of god will people stop spamming about it all over the forum!

If people want to read this thread then let them click on it and read it for themselves and decide. Stop forcing people in here and being so intrusive. Nobody can make a thread around here anymore without one of you popping up and trying to force people to join your stupid 'cult' or JimiJimi trying to pimp his animations _everywhere_.

The internet is widely considered a meritocracy, that means do something good and let other people spread the word if they like it, if you have to force it on people there is probably a reason why.

Thank you, that is all.

*hands over kool aid as a peace offering of sorts*
I_am_the_best
Before that there were 9! *Frantically searches for more pillows to rip open* I wasn't expecting so many customers and hadn't stocked up on the feathers, grrr.

ohmy.gif That's there plan! Me and Voices will have to glue and feather so much and everyone will be so overworked that we will run out of business!

Edit: oooh, just read Moops post. Ooooh, I understand now. Fair enough I guess. But I don't think that Jimis animations are crappy!
JimiJimi
QUOTE (moop @ Apr 10 2005, 07:48 PM)
...or JimiJimi trying to pimp his crappy animations _everywhere_.

Ooh yeah.

Good ol' Cult. Yup. Always culty.

Etc.

But that's still not an answer as to why so many people are here...

Care to explain anyone? I'll make some coffee for all the guests.
Greeneyes
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Apr 10 2005, 06:44 PM)
But all the same, 7 is a remarkable number for numerousness.

When someone posts a link in IRC, we all click on it.
voices_in_my_head
......I didn't relize that I was upsetting anyone....
or that I was spreading the messages everywhere...
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
It's no skin off my nose for you do whatever it is that you do in here in here. But it's getting beyond annoying to go into any thread and see all kinds of 'CoBBS secret stuff' that nobody who doesn't read this thread will have the foggiest about.

Seriously, please just keep all your propaganda to threads where it is relevant.

Please note: Someone else from 'CoBBS' has posted in a thread does not make that thread relevant to 'CoBBS'

Also, have you ever concidered that some people may have a moral stance against feathers, or an allergy to them?

*wanders out sneezing*
JimiJimi
Yes, I have ideas for animations now...

'The sabotage of CoBBS'

No wait, it's not really a sabotage...

'The over-visiting of CoBBS'

No, Mata's server can handle it...

'The anti-CoBBS-in-other-thread police meet the Cult'

Perfect! Long title, but I'm sure I can shorten it.

Now to make it and pimp it everywhere.

[edit] Being as they're all on IRC and no one appears to be posting a lot for the amount of people here, I reckon they're plotting something...

But what? huh.gif
I_am_the_best
ohmy.gif 11! Someone posted a link to CoBBS on IRC? Muhahaha.

I'm not sure that we post CoBBS 'secret stuff' all about, or not that I remember. There probably is though, but not too much, or else I would remember...

Allergy to feathers? Isn't there some stuff that you can spray them with to stop the whole allergy thing? Or maybe that's just cats... *Erects a 'warning, feathers inside' sign outside and hands Snoo Piriton*
JimiJimi
My plans have been foiled! I went on IRC and I was kickbanned for espionage...

*Clears throat and talks louder*

Which I most definately was not doing unsure.gif

Well, there goes plan A, time for plan B...

Mwuhahahaha!

Damn Voices, we need a plan B!
Sir Psycho Sexy
I feel partly responsible for starting this boycott thing being as I posted about it and voiced my opinion first. Basically, moop put it best, I doubt there are any CoBBS secrets, the thing I object to most is I feel this thread has furthered the cliquey feeling on these forums. I'll admit IRC isn't the easiest thing to feel welcome in, remember some of the people in there have been coming to these forums for a fair while but there have been newbies who have gone in there and stayed in there. Not that I'm saying in anyway you're being exclusionist, there have been "cults" before, they were just a bit of harmless fun as I'm sure this is, but there are some, or maybe it's just one that's taking it, as usual, a little too far....that's what's irking people
MonochromeRainbow
everybody remember to wish CM happy birthday tomorrow smile.gif
I_am_the_best
It's CMs birthday tomorrow? This calls for a party I'm thinking. But until then, I wish him a very happy unbirthday, to you, to you, a very happy unbirthday to you, to you...... (and then my knowledge of alice in wonderland lyrics runs out)
MonochromeRainbow
QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Apr 15 2005, 10:14 PM)
It's CMs birthday tomorrow? This calls for a party I'm thinking. But until then, I wish him a very happy unbirthday, to you, to you, a very happy unbirthday to you, to you...... (and then my knowledge of alice in wonderland lyrics runs out)

it is indeed. i know, i've just been wrapping his presents.
voices_in_my_head
Yay! an excuse for a party!
JimiJimi
Err... happy birthday then, CM...

*Turns on insta-party3000 machine*
Moosh
Yay party! Thanks guys. And thanks Mono for telling everyone

But can we let this thread die now?
JimiJimi
But can we let this thread die now?

What what WHAAAAT?! Did you just say what I think you said?! You can't destroy this thread! This thread is... is... like some sort of third home (the first being home and second being Matazone) where only a select few people come! Are you out of your mind/high or something?

Look at all the memorable occasions that happened here. The naming of Pretzel Quetzel Moose, the building of the decision making robot, the many hidden messages and the crappy little animation I made for it! There are many more which don't come to mind right now but I'm sure you all remember them!

CM, have you gone INSANE?!
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
I think he's just found his sanity, not lost it.

Go CM!

(Happy Birthday, by the way)
I_am_the_best
Where did he say that??!! Meh, it kind of lost it's touch after the boycott... And it didn't even reach 1000 posts.

*Lays down flowers*

RIP Cult of Brother Black Sheep
voices_in_my_head
Good point...

*packs up the sparkly stuff*
JimiJimi
But there was no boycott!

Aww man, the only thread on Matazone which I happen to like and then you decide to let it die. mad.gif

[edit] That reminds me, there's even a little hidden 'joke' in one of my posts that I don't think anyone discovered towards the middle and the end of page 31. See? You can't let it die with it's crazy heritage!
I_am_the_best
Well, even if there was no boycott, whatever you call what happened, it kinda killed the Cult.

There must be other threads you like! I mean, so many! The choice!

I still can't find that joke... blink.gif
JimiJimi
Well, it's time for me to leave.

*Jimi takes one last look around the place. PQM's incubator, the animations gathering dust, the odd discarded cigarette butt, blood stains, smashed glass and Brother Black Sheep maa-ing away in the corner. Jimi turns around, puts on a pair of shades, and walks outside to the demolition area, where he awaits the rest of the Cult to say goodbye once and for all*
voices_in_my_head
sad.gif I don't want to leave the cult, etheir...
*sigh*
There where blood stains!? What did I miss?
*grabs incubator, gets her coat from the rack, and quitely leaves*
Moosh
*CM dressed as janitor pushing broom stops in middle of deserted room*

*CM sighs*

*camera fades out to tune of It's all Coming up Roses
surewhynot
i say we should restart it!!!!
oscarhilton
YAY!
Moosh
Okay, if you want to start it up again fine. But it's no longer anything to do with me.

The one thing I will do is add people to the roll call at the front if asked, but I step down as leader. Get your own new one. (but please don't make a poll that will annoy everybody)
JimiJimi
I'm not coming back unless it's how it used to be. Do whatever you want, but no taking out my jukebox.

Take in mind that no one other than members ever liked CoBBS so you're in for one helluva ride. I'd also not recommend brainwashing guppies, that's where it all went wrong.
Sir Psycho Sexy
I...umm....yay jimi??

*wanders off looking slightly confused*
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ May 13 2005, 01:20 PM)
(but please don't make a poll that will annoy everybody)

Sticks and stones... Nyah! laugh.gif

I have noticed a decided lack of polls since the Mascot fiasco... maybe that's for the best...
I_am_the_best
It lost its spark after the boycott. I don't think I'll be returning again. Here's some feathers though. *leaves behind a trail of pillows and such*
pgrmdave
QUOTE (JimiJimi)
That reminds me, there's even a little hidden 'joke' in one of my posts that I don't think anyone discovered towards the middle and the end of page 31.

I found it...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.