Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Wishes Thread 2005
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
froggle-rock
Happy Birthday Spoony biggrin.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
Happy Birthday to Spoony for yesterday and Happy Birthday VVes!! Have a good one!
Mata
Happy birthday everyone!

Is VVes still around? I don't remember seeing him for a while.
Jaq
Cand! It's your birthday! Have a happy birthday! Here are some Japanese cartoon junior high school girls giggling. blink.gif
mooooooooooopo
Happy Birthday candydoodledasiymuffinpoppins!

For the day I shall abstain from:
SGI
Trent Reznor
Soldering Irons
The Devil
Oni
Planes and Motors
Poofie
Smiler
Work
Candice
Crumpets
Everything
Monty
Landrover 101s

And I present you with this lovely fella:
froggle-rock
Happy Birthday Cand! Not llong till you are in the UK and I can give you mumble mumble mumble wink.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Happy Birthday Candice!!

You know that I admire you anyway and lets face it, that's a pretty great gift. tongue.gif

Other than that I wish you big time happiness. And... stuff.
gothictheysay
Happy Birthday Candice! biggrin.gif I promise to get your presents in the mail soon. >_< Thanks for being an awesome person and friend and mentor and have a great day. smile.gif
Novander
Happy Birthday, Cand!

Go out, get drunk. Don't do anything I wouldnt do.

Actually, no. Do lots of things I wouldn't do, then tell me if they're worth doing.
Usurper MrTeapot
Happy Birthday candice!

Here is my gift to you, a Wigwam for you to live in for yourstay in the UK.

LoLo
Happy birthday Candice!

Righteous
Happy birthday, Candice. And for you I offer these words of wisdom: Rock on!
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
Happy Birthday Cand.

Need I say more?

EDIT: oh yeah, your 'present' will be in the post tomorrow smile.gif
Fallen Element
Happy Birthday Candice!

Have a good one!

Fal xXx
Cath Sparrow
Happy Birthday Cand As a present I give you the honour of carrying some tshirts to the UK for me. tongue.gif
Samorine
Happy birthday cand biggrin.gif
voices_in_my_head
ohmy.gif I've missed so many people!
*takes a deep breath*
Happy Birthday Everybody!
believe
gah. Yes, happy birthday everyone I missed.
Phyllis
Aww, thanks everyone. happy.gif

I put the picture Sam made as my wallpaper. biggrin.gif Also, yay for penguins and wigwams and umbrella palmtrees and abstaining from things on The List tongue.gif

And happy birthday, Believe! smile.gif
Pixelgoth
Happy Birthday Candice biggrin.gif

On another note it's my birthday this Friday and I also complete on the sale of my flat so not only will I be a year older I'll have lots of in the bank. Hurrah! laugh.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
Happy Birthday Pixie!

Have a great day! biggrin.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
Happy birthday Pixie!
vicrawr
Happy Birthday Pixie!
dancing hamster guy
yeah happy bday pixie
believe
Happy Birthday to Pixie and a belatedly birthday to Cand. wink.gif
Cath Sparrow
Happy birthday Pixie! Here have some *searches slf for something to give* Damn it! Here have some of my cheese on toast that surposed to be my lunch! tongue.gif
Mata
How on earth did I miss both Pixie and Cand's birthdays? 'Hope you both had a lovely time!
mooooooooooopo
Happy birthday Pixie!
Jaq
Happy Birthday Pixie Goth! Have a swell day... but not the sort that makes you swell up from a horrible, life threatening infection.. or hives.. hives are bad. Unless you're talking about The Hives, in which case, they're pretty good...
Sir Psycho Sexy
Happy Birthday Saaaaaam you slaaaaaaag (because Mike's not here to call you it one tongue.gif)
gothictheysay
Happy birthday Pixie smile.gif
Novander
A very merry birthday to you, CheeseMoose biggrin.gif
I_am_the_best
Happy bithday CheeseMoose!! smile.gif All I got from searching for 'CheeseMoose' on google was this...
Tarantio
bit late I know, but happy birthday candi and pixie and others!

hope your days were filled with laughter and joy, etc etc.
Moosh
Cheers Guys

QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Apr 16 2005, 11:18 AM)
All I got from searching for 'CheeseMoose' on google was this...

Yes, and on the google web search, the first one is me on here, then also on the first page is me on Meph forums. Ha, originality strikes again.

EDIT: Searching for "cheese moose" brings up me on the Muse forums, and this pic. Appearently it's The Cheese Moose of Wisconsin
Righteous
Happy birthday Cheesemoose
voices_in_my_head
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=CheeseMo...cheesemoose.jpg

That's what I got on the search...

Anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Tarantio
happy birthday, four random users that I've never met! For a present, we got you all a fighting arena to duel each other to the death for our personal sport in...

not really though...
Mata
Moose? It was your birthday? I'm getting very lax, I hope you had a good one.

I've heard of some fo today's user's birthdays, so I hope they have a nice time.
Pixelgoth
Thanks guys biggrin.gif A good time was had ALL weekend. Sorry I didn't see these sooner but I took Friday off to spend the flat sale money......not ALL the money obviously rolleyes.gif Although...near as damn it laugh.gif
Moosh
That'll teach me to reply before everyone had finished congratulating me. So thanks Mata and Ri and Voices
Wyvern
Oh My I have been lax...erm in which case....
*inhales deeply, sets free numerous scuttlers singing birthday themed harmonies and yells*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!!!
voices_in_my_head

To everyone I have missed (yet again).
Mata
Yay! It's WeeJ's birthday! That's one more person who for a while will appear to be closer to my age... MWA HA HA HA HA!

*hugs WeeJ* *hopes she comes online today*
LoLo
It was a hard choice picking out which weej picture to use, but this strange guy in a pointy hat with a feather won out. Happy birthdy WeeJ!

Cath Sparrow
Happy Birthday! Weej! EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Have some *hunts through pockets* oh bugger here have my CV it's all up to date! biggrin.gif *hugs*
mooooooooooopo
Happy Birthday WeeJ! biggrin.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
Happy Birthday WeeJ, have a good day smile.gif
gothictheysay
Happy Birthday Weejie smile.gif
The Lorax
Have a happy birthday, WeeJ dear!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.