Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Wishes Thread 2005
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Phyllis
QUOTE (Faerieryn @ Jul 15 2005, 04:05 AM)
Belated happy birthday to Snoozie Snoo!!!!!

Not belated, it's today! ohmy.gif

Happy birthday, snoo! You get: many free hugs, and a black corduroy pillow that is currently downstairs biggrin.gif
Samorine
Happy birthday snoo!

That's supposed to be "candtoldmeyoulikedpenguinsanddalmations"

She really wasn't any help.

P.S. My pen died
elphaba2
Happy Birthday to Snoo! I'd send something clever, but I ran out of wrappings. And cleverness.

(buthereisalink)
I_am_the_best
Happy Birthday snoo. smile.gif
Cath Sparrow
Happy Birthday Snoo for yesterday. You haded your pressie already. biggrin.gif
Tarantio
Happy birthday to the no-longer-on-these-forums HateMachina. Tis his 21st and he plans to get wildly drunk tonight, a task at which I intend to aid and abet to the best of my ability. To those who remember his short, succinct posts, he probably still hates you, in a nice way.
Wyvern
Happy Belated Birthday Snoo dear Im sorry it managed to slip by me...you should have told me!!!!
I shall ambush you later instead tongue.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Happy Birthday Smiler!

May you always be smiley and Boderick like.

You can have all the coppers in my wallet, potato and spinny butterfly on a stick.
vicrawr
Happy Birthday Erin and Smiler.

For some odd reason, I see 'Smiler', I type 'Smiler' but I keep thinking 'Slimer'.

Too much Ghostbusters.
Cath Sparrow
Happy Birthday Wyvern and Smiler

Wyv you've had your pressie already Sin City was definatly a good choise biggrin.gif

and I found this for you Smiler it scares me!
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
Happy birthday Erin and Smiler, hope you have a good day!
Phyllis
Happy birthday Wyvern and Smiler! I am too sleepy to think of any clever gifts for either of you, so you may fight over my pocket lint. The victor will also be treated to a genuine American dollar that I only recently moved out of my wallet to stop cluttering it up. biggrin.gif
gothictheysay
Hail Wyvern! Happy birthday, and Smiler too smile.gif
Tarantio
et cetera, et cetera.

Have a good un guys!
Wyvern
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMILER!!!

My Noob is all growed up tongue.gif awww!

Thankyou everyone blush.gif
mooooooooooopo
Happy birthday Erin and Smiler. biggrin.gif
froggle-rock
Hoppy Birthday Wyvern & Smiler wink.gif
CommieBastard
Happy birthday Rachel!
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Happy Birthday Commie. ^ biggrin.gif

*was positive you'd be saying happy birthday to yourself for some reason*
gothictheysay
Happy Birthday Sean biggrin.gif Go get drunk or, er, something. Candice should give you a hug from me. happy.gif
Tarantio
Happy birthdays Rachel and Sean! hope you both have good ones, or at least moderately interesting ones... wink.gif
LoLo
It's amazing when you do an image search for MistressAlti, you just get Missy's av and one weird pic, so then I did a search for Missy and got a bunch of stripper looking people, and this pic that I decided to go for, so happy birthday Missy!

Also of course happy birthday Commie. I didn't like any of the pictures that came up when I did a search for you name, because I aparantly am becoming picky, so we were talking about the blow up monkey my boss is going to get so I did a search on "blow up monkey" and for some reason this was the first pic and I thought this was funny and this sentence is getting really long, so here you go!

believe
Happy Birthday Commie, yay!
MistressAlti
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Aug 8 2005, 06:09 PM)
Happy birthday Rachel!

And happy birthday Sean dearest!
froggle-rock
Hoppy birthday Missy and Commie wink.gif
Mata
Hurrah! Another double mod-birthday! Twice the fun, twice the pleasure!

Ribbed too, probably...

And Sean is now old enough to drink *cough* er... Legally! Although Rachel isn't, despite being two years older. It's a funny old world.

I missed Smiler and Wyvern's ones while I was on holiday, but I hope you both had fun.

As a way to spice things up a bit, how about biffyday people post a photo or two from whatever they got up to on the day in this thread?
Cath Sparrow
Happy Birthday Commiekins and Missy! You can have my Av as a present biggrin.gif
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Mata @ Aug 9 2005, 11:56 AM)
As a way to spice things up a bit, how about biffyday people post a photo or two from whatever they got up to on the day in this thread?

Well, I don't have a camera, but five other forumites are celebrating with me...
ravein
Happy birthday to both if you! We all chipped in and got you some of those new 5 pocket chartreuse mod parachute pants.
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Mata @ Aug 9 2005, 05:56 AM)
And Sean is now old enough to drink *cough* er... Legally! Although Rachel isn't, despite being two years older. It's a funny old world.

It's completely legal until the authorities catch me biggrin.gif

I got money for my birthday, which will go to pay bills for now, until my scholarship money comes in (at which time I will splurge and go buy something I want). And teh boyfriend is taking me out to dinner, yay! And supposedly other surprises too but I guess I'll find out.
elphaba2
Though over there it's already ended, happy birthday to both the birthday people today!.
MistressAlti
Mata wanted pictures of what I got, so this is what I got:

Mata
That is most probably The Greatest Cake Ever.

Although just photos from anything during your b'day seems like a good idea, not just presents. I thought it might liven the thread up a bit! Still, that is a superb cake and I'm very pleased to have seen it. So... Come on Commie/people who were out with him, let's see your pic/s!
CommieBastard
My birthday dinner consisted of moop, candice, funked)out_frog, Polocrunch, Mr Teapot and myself. No pictures were taken, I'm afraid.
froggle-rock
The decoration of your cake is awesome, yo!

Ah, no piccies. Well... a description? Eating. Drinking. Eating food. Drinking drink. Yar har. wink.gif
believe
A belated happy birthday to Missy, though I don't know her that well, she clearly deserves to have her birthday celebrated.
I_am_the_best
Lots of birthdays since I've last posted! Happy birthday everyone!! smile.gif
Jaq
Happy (belated) birthday to Commie. I wish I could have come out for your birthday supper. I'm always up for some curry.

Tigersong
Happy Birthday (a bit early for me, but I wanted to be first) Jaq!

You're the bestest best friend a person could ever want.

I'd give you an online gift, but a RL one will have to suffice. If I remember to pick one up tomorrow.
Quoth(The Raven)
I've mostly been PM ing people to congratulate them (Only a few have acknowledged my efforts, though... ungrateful B*stards! tongue.gif laugh.gif )... but I will say, for any I've missed... Happy Birthday, All!
gothictheysay
Happy Birthday Jaq smile.gif May your day be filled with uncountable nouns!
Jaq
water, rice and cake will be eaten! Thanks Geoff and Sarah!

Please, don't let your wife make me a 2 foot long dildo cozy. 10 inches will be quite sufficient.
CommieBastard
Happy birthday Jenn! Tales of your awesomeness will be told throughout generations.
froggle-rock
Heppy Birthday Jaq. Will add something to your package wink.gif
|.../ \../
Usurper MrTeapot
Huzzah! Its Jenn Day! Happy birthday dear.
LoLo
Happy birthday Jaq and for you something odd and cool!

Cath Sparrow
Happy Birthday Jenn will send thoughts of Jaffa Cakes in your direction seeing as I'm to skint to send real ones. tongue.gif
{Gothic Angel}
Happy brithday Jaq happy.gif Your crab stick thingies were weird but your skirts are cool, so wub.gif anyway biggrin.gif
trunks_girl26
Happy birthday Jaq!

Don't do anything I wouldn't do........

not that that's saying much dry.gif
Oni Usagi
Happy Birthday Jaq! Now that your home will you be back in IRC more, again?

And of course it wouldn't be a birthday post without...
A present!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.