Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Wishes Thread 2005
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
bryden42
thank you very much for my odd looking guy. I will treasure him smile.gif
elphaba2
Happy birthday to Snugglebum and Bryden!
believe
I've missed ever so many people. >.> So happy birthday! Particularly to Bryden and Snugglebum.
I_am_the_best
Happy birthday Gothymothy girl. I believe you're the one who started the ^<v thread, so you can have a big smiley face too. biggrin.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Cheers very much guys - I am famous for being an absolute shite around my birthday. It was a day of two halves, the good stuff was REALLY good and the bad stuff was almost devestating. Nevermind. *shrug*

And Elphaba2 - I'm sure I had that toy as a kid... biggrin.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Oct 10 2005, 11:34 PM)
the bad stuff was almost devestating.  Nevermind.  *shrug*

I said I was sorry I couldn't make it!
Mata
Dammit, I was away for the weekend so missed those two. Sorry to hear that you had a bad half-a-day on your b'day Snuggs.

Today is Kisah's birthday. Hurrah! Happy birthday! *does a birthday dance* What did Jon get you? If I'd been given advance notice we'd have sent you a card. Admonish Jon and tell him to poke me about it next year.
CommieBastard
Happy birthday, Kisah!
{Gothic Angel}
Happy Birthday Kisah and Happy belated Birthday Snuggs biggrin.gif

Sorry, I'm banned at home so the rare birthday wishes are gonna get rarer >.<
Ashbless
Happy Birthday Kisah! *joins in the birthday dance*

Happy belated Snugglebum and Bryden.
froggle-rock
Hoppity birthday Kisah *also joins in the dancing... backwards*
gothictheysay
Happy birthday Kisah smile.gif
Mata
Ah, Leopold. Now there's a chap who's not been on here for a long time. He was one of my first moderators. He went of to get married and be happy. Apperently, happiness meant that he didn't need to escape his life onto the internet... But you always need the internet, don't you? Well, that we've not seen him on here fora long time I guess means that life is still good for him. Happy birthday Leo!

Also, another less-regular-these-days, Little Green Goth. Where've you been hiding? Well, whatever you're up to, I hope you're having fun and a good birthday. smile.gif
CommieBastard
'Ey, Lee's birthday. Christ, I've not heard from him in absolutely yonks. Happy birthday!
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Mata @ Oct 22 2005, 10:26 AM)
Apperently, happiness meant that he didn't need to escape his life onto the internet... But you always need the internet, don't you?

He doesn't need us any more....I feel so used. tongue.gif

I wonder if we'll ever see him again?
Mata
I hope so, he was a top chap.
Cath Sparrow
Happy Birthday Kisah, Leo (where ever he be) and Little Green Goth. Hope you all had good ones.
LoLo
Happy late birthday to Kisah! Happy hands to go with your happy toes.

Also happy late birthday LGG.

Moosh
Happy Birthday Emma!

You get this picture of Bush:

oscarhilton
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!!!!!
Mata
Hippy barthday Phoenix (who I've not seen for a while) and I_am_the_best! 'Hope you have a lovely day!
elphaba2
Happy late birthday to kisah, and also to I_am_the_best. I remember waaay back when you were Black Wings (!)
I_am_the_best
Thanks for the 'happy birthday's. And thanks for the photo CM, made me giggle. Duct tape is the answer to a safer tomorrow.
CommieBastard
happy late birthday IATB! I'm slow about these things smile.gif
oscarhilton
QUOTE (elphaba2 @ Oct 25 2005, 09:10 PM)
Happy late birthday to kisah, and also to I_am_the_best. I remember waaay back when you were Black Wings (!)

You so should have stayed blackwings, Emma.
voices_in_my_head
Didn't you have to abandon that account or something?

Happy Birthday!
oscarhilton
She had to because her sister was reading her posts right? Why didn't you just change your password?
Snugglebum the Destroyer
Happy Birthday Cath!! *does the Strumpet Dance* wink.gif

For you, I have special pocket related presents...

* German receipt for bag purchase.
* Half a pack of Wrigleys.
* Used tissue - but it has Heffalump on it which redeems all. biggrin.gif

I hope you have the very best of days my dear.
Usurper MrTeapot
Wasn't Black Wings a domanatrix prostitute?
Mata
I think that was someone else, but I can't remember who...

Anyway, happy birthday Cath! May all your melons be ripe!
Usurper MrTeapot
Oh and Happy Birthday Cath! *hugs his smexy teapotette*
Phyllis
Happy 3rd (times ten) birthday to my Pirate, Cath! *serves grog and does...wenchlike things* blink.gif
CommieBastard
Caaaaaaaath!

Happy birthday!
Smiler
A la the Pythonic Monty's Wood-cutter-man's song wink.gif

Cath, Cath, Cath, Cath;
CathCath Cath, Cath, Cath;
Cath, Cath, Cath, Cath;
CathCath; Cath, Cath, Cath plink plink plink plink plonky plonk

Sing Sing SIIIIIIING!!!!

Cath's a pirate yeah and she's okay, she 'YARS!' all night and she scares by day!
Cath's a pirate yeah and she's okay today its Cathykins birthday

She blows up Noobs for their own good, flushes them down the lavatory,
She'll do it twice for seconds, then have rum cookies for tea!!!

Cath's a pirate yeah and she's okay, she YARS all night and she scares by day
Cath's a pirate yeah and she's okay today its Cathykins birthday

Have a blinder Yar!!!
I_am_the_best
Happy birthday Cath. smile.gif

Thanks everyone for the birthday card you did me!
mooooooooooopo
Happy Birthday Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*collapses out of breath for a bit*aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath. biggrin.gif
mooooooooooopo
QUOTE (oscarhilton @ Oct 25 2005, 11:52 PM)
She had to because her sister was reading her posts right? Why didn't you just change your password?

I'd assume she was reading as a guest and just looking for posts by username.
LoLo
Happy birthday Cath! Isn't this guy just so sexy? lol

Cath Sparrow
Thank you everyone for my birthday wishes and stuff. The pocket stuff is pocket stuff so as always with pocket stuff is fab. I'm pretty good at getting ripe melon, *Hugs her Teapot and quaffes her Grog* Smiler your mad but the songs fab I've never had a song before biggrin.gif and he to die for Lo. tongue.gif
Faerieryn
OK I feel stoopid as I have actually spoken to the Cathykins this morning and I forgot to say happy birthday so instead I will say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here
elphaba2
Goodness! It's been your birthday for at least a million hours, Cath, and I didn't notice! Happy Birthday!
gothictheysay
Happy Birthday Cathpants! Sorry I took so long in saying so. Hope you had a good one. biggrin.gif
mooooooooooopo
Happy Birthday for 2 days ago Cath, me lovely! Hope you had a spiffy day and enjoy being 30!

*uber piratical hugs*

(oh yeah, this is snoo)
froggle-rock
Hoppity Birthday O' Cath of That Place Where You Live!

biggrin.gif

Smiler, that is a tuuuuune!
I_am_the_best
Happy birthday ShadowWolfenNinja.smile.gif
Mata
Happy birthday SWN! I thought you were a bit older than that, only a couple of years, but still...

Also, Freshmaker's not been around for a while, but I hope they're having a good birthday wherever they are!
Moosh
Happy Birthday Cath.

(Why do people keep having birthdays when I'm not here)
Moosh
QUOTE (oscarhilton @ Oct 25 2005, 11:45 PM)
QUOTE (elphaba2 @ Oct 25 2005, 09:10 PM)

You so should have stayed blackwings, Emma.

I am confused as to why IATB's birthday is Oct 25th, whereas BlackWings' birthday is Nov 8th. Hmmm.
I_am_the_best
Because Nov 8th is the date I would have _liked_ to born. It's a much nicer date isn't it?
Wyvern
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATH and IATB!!!!

I know, I know late on both counts and very late with her piratical majesty but at least you know its heart felt m'dears!

*dispenses muchness of edibles and beverages and cracks open a large keg of the Original smoking green stuff!*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.