Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cuddly Mittens. It's The Future
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Jonman
Right, having seen quite how popular Mata's characters are, I'm convinced that MataCorp ™ cuddly toys are the future.

----Talking Mittens toys ("I can smell your brains", "want to play doctors and nurses?", "I love you (r spicy brains)").

----Mr Snaffleburger cot toys - teach your children to Conform, Consume and Obey from a young age.

----Little Goth Girl action figures. With realistic spreading demon wings and skipping motion. Dustbunnies sold seperately

Need a business partner, Mata? Creative director, tea boy and capital investor in one convienient package.

Right you lot, all go crazy at the thought of cuddly Samurai Lapin (with real mini-katana) dolls.
witchblade_babe
Katana!!! oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............................ me likey ^-^
Industrial Kybosh
Way to distort the thread, witchy... rolleyes.gif Aaaah, you crazy kids...

If a cuddly Mittens does not reach the shops by this Christmas, much narked will I be.

What about a Nine Mouthed Baby interactive toy - kinda like a furby, but balder and weirder. Talk to it, and it makes increasingly obscene demands from you - each time from a different toothless maw!
craziness
LOL furby is satan. you have no idea what i have done to those things. my brother insisted on buying one of them. jeeeeeeeeeeeesum...... that thing squeaks and quacks and makes scary annoying noises all day long. i tore its eyelids off and i also hung it.... more fun than simply removing the batteries
gerbilfromhell
YAY! DEATH TO FURBIES! DEATH AND TORTURE IN THE FIREY PITS OF HELL!
Mata
If I could afford to make 'em I would but I can't so I won't.
Industrial Kybosh
Can't say fairer than that...

But take note of these ideas for a time when you can afford. Write them on the back of a beermat or similar.
leopold
Originally posted by craziness
LOL furby is satan. you have no idea what i have done to those things. my brother insisted on buying one of them. jeeeeeeeeeeeesum...... that thing squeaks and quacks and makes scary annoying noises all day long. i tore its eyelids off and i also hung it.... more fun than simply removing the batteries

Nah, you wanna go further than that bud - try the Furby autopsy! wink.gif

Ooh - nearly forgot - how about a Snaff glove puppet? I'd get one for me!
Industrial Kybosh
Get two, and use them as oven gloves.

Sorted.
gerbilfromhell
NOOOOO! MR. SB IS NOT A TOOL! HE IS GOD!
Industrial Kybosh
God of kitchenware and other utensils...

Really, this Snaffleburger worship is getting worrying. We all love him, fer sure, but there are limits.

Anyway, Mittens is cooler, so nyaaaaaar.
leopold
He so isn't!

'sides, how could you use him as an oven glove? Or to entertain a small child?? Heck, he entertains me, and I'm neither small nor child. Although my IQ is...
gerbilfromhell
[QUOTE]God of kitchenware and other utensils...

Really, this Snaffleburger worship is getting worrying. We all love him, fer sure, but there are limits.

Anyway, Mittens is cooler, so nyaaaaaar. [QUOTE]
DEATH TO YOU! DEATH! mad.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Chafing to you! CHAFING!!!

BTW, you need a backslash (/) on that second quote tag ([/QUOTE])

Luv!
gerbilfromhell
THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS! so i screwed up the quote who cares? now the gerbil legions will eat your babies
Industrial Kybosh
It's what the Edit button's for, bucko. It don't take long.

Whoof. Beginning to regret the Snaffleburger/Oven Glove suggestion. Who'da thought such a kerfuffle would ensue?

Maybe I'll keep my LGG toilet brush idea to myself...
witchblade_babe
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 3 2003, 06:26 PM)
Way to distort the thread, witchy... rolleyes.gif Aaaah, you crazy kids...

^^;;; heh heh... my bad ph34r.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Don't worry about it. It's easily done. wink.gif

Why, sometimes even Captain Obvious makes mistakes...
Jonman
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 5 2003, 02:04 AM)
Maybe I'll keep my LGG toilet brush idea to myself...

It's a good job I didn't mention the Samurai Lapin Hemaerroid Massager then, eh?
leopold
QUOTE (Jonman @ Mar 5 2003, 06:01 PM)
It's a good job I didn't mention the Samurai Lapin Hemaerroid Massager then, eh?

Sounds a mite painful, jon... dunno if I want me farmers nursing by a sword wielding bunny unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.