Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Life
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
LoLo
The forums are really slow so I thought I would make a poll to entertain myself.
LoLo
I personally have no life right now. If you haven't noticed I spend half of it sitting at my computer.
MAtt
yah i have one
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (LoLo @ May 8 2003, 09:11 PM)
I personally have no life right now. If you haven't noticed I spend half of it sitting at my computer.

I would spend more time here if I could.
Sometimes I have a life, Lo.

Sun Tsu
ravein
I have one and you are welcome to it.. it can be yours for the low, low price of 19.95 smile.gif
LoLo
Damn no job = no money so I can't even afford to buy your life....... laugh.gif
ravein
Girl look down in the couch.. if you can make it over .50 cents Ill work with you smile.gif biggrin.gif
LoLo
laugh.gif hmmmmmmmm maybe I'll go dig around for some loose change laugh.gif
DOUBLEMINDED
i have no life, the best party i had in months was the after party of the last e-wedding laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
leopold
Lo, ya can have mine fer nowt laugh.gif
ravein
QUOTE (DOUBLEMINDED @ May 8 2003, 05:49 PM)
i have no life, the best party i had in months was the after party of the last e-wedding laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

awwwww u poor thing... im sorry I passed out on ya.. its MissA fault smile.gif
craziness
ummmm well i sually dont have a life, but sometimes i do. btw-ravein, your AV is changing so much im muy confuzzled blink.gif
ravein
hahahahaha sorry about that.. just trying to match my mood today.. I think Im going schtizo.. smile.gif wacko.gif
spuglet
i sometimes have a life, i shall have one tomorrow and when my exams finish, but the last party i went to was in december, so that sums up my non life ness!
MistressAlti
QUOTE (ravein @ May 8 2003, 04:13 PM)

Really? I could've sworn it was the liquor. wink.gif
Jaq
I kinda sorta have a life. Sometimes. Almost. A bit.
ravein
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 8 2003, 06:29 PM)
QUOTE (ravein @ May 8 2003, 04:13 PM)

Really? I could've sworn it was the liquor. wink.gif

well that to huh.gif unsure.gif oh well it was fun anyways...
CrissiLove
I don't really have much of a life... but sometimes I have to have a life though... but I don't like it... LOL So I always come back to not having a life as soon as I can... hehe smile.gif
MistressAlti
QUOTE (ravein @ May 8 2003, 04:35 PM)
well that to huh.gif unsure.gif oh well it was fun anyways...

That it was. We should do it again. wink.gif
ravein
I think I am going to have the girls night out thread one night..
SuperKathoid
ravein i like your av, its cool...

and i have a life, OH YEAH

i got married today,,, on the forums!!! boy oh boy... i reall should invest in a noncomputer life...

you know youre addicted when the computer is the axis of your world... yikes tongue.gif
Gemmei
I have a little bit of a life, I mean, the most life I can have for a 15 yr old that lives with my mom.......which isnt much
ph34r.gif
ravein
thanks.. I think it is my last one for the day smile.gif
The Tortured Soul
hi lolo... dammit i gtg... but i voted sumtimes...
hinsley
ha ha!!! i have a life so tongue.gif to you all!! laugh.gif and ill have more of one now cause i've decided to not spend so much time on here even thoi only been on here for 5/6 days!!! laugh.gif
CrissiLove
ha-ha I don't want a life so tongue.gif to you! LMAO Just joking!! smile.gif
Debaser
i have no life...most of the time i'm happy with it, but just sometimes, i wish that i was away from this fecking box and going outside...to do things...with people...you know...
elf
sometimes i do... when i'm on, i don't.
cheese is funny
my surpreme lack of a life has brought me back 3 days early... i said i was gonna be gone till sunday... but damn... i cant stay away from you crazy people wub.gif
craziness
I JUST NOTICED, JAQS GOT AN INCUBUS AV!
whoa sorry for the caps.......lol..... brandon boyd=sexxxy
Mr Fuzzy
I had to vote sometimes.
I have a life, but can rarely work up the energy to use it properly.
jicama
i have a life... it's not terribly exciting, but it's mine and i like it. i spent the afternoon at my grandma's talking about knitting and proud of it!
nordelen
does anyone know where i could by a life? or does someone have the instructions on how to make one? blink.gif blink.gif
CrissiLove
QUOTE (nordelen @ May 15 2003, 08:07 AM)
does anyone know where i could by a life? or does someone have the instructions on how to make one? blink.gif blink.gif

come to Texas... I'll let you have mine tongue.gif LOL
oobunnie
does organized bingo count as i life blink.gif
Tarantio
several, actually...
SuperKathoid
my life consists of internet, internet, and more internet laugh.gif
Oni Usagi
No. Never! I deny it in full.
leopold
I'm kinda bored with my life right now... it's not goin the way I planned at all...

Me non life isn't workin out too swish either, which is kinda annoyin...

I'm such a loser sad.gif
MistressAlti
Yep. I'm a loser too. I complained about it already today in the InKy thread. Don't go in there, it's a disaster area. My self esteem has imploded on itself.
leopold
*sigh*

What are we like, eh?
iamtootiredyyyy
I dont want to buy a life.. id have to pay for the postage
[Wraeth]
Looking through old posts, I found another person making polls because they're bored, so I feel honour-bound to bump this thread during this current drought in Board Usage.
elf
This is old too... I think I remember this from the third day I joined. happy.gif
MistressAlti
OLD? It's from a month ago!!!!

/me laughs maniacally

You young'uns.
Back in my day, we invented air so you all could breathe... you should be thanking us...
Pikasyuu
Younguns? Bah, you old folk just take advantage, we're just your jesters!

I think I'm a teenager here.. not quite a youngun.
elf
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Jun 14 2003, 03:04 PM)
OLD? It's from a month ago!!!!

/me laughs maniacally

You young'uns.
Back in my day, we invented air so you all could breathe... you should be thanking us...

It's old to me at least.

laugh.gif
[Wraeth]
Its long before my time here. This thread is ancient.
MistressAlti
Ancient? Pfft!

/me looks at the ruins of old threads, considers starting up a tour guide service, complete with audio accompanyment... "And on your left are posts dating back all the way to February! Notice how innovative the primitive people were with their stone keyboards..."
craziness
umm WHAT?!? this thread is not that old at all! *has been here since february*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.