Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not Really About The Animations...
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
cheese is funny
i dunno if this has been brought up before... but has anyone ever read the stuff mata types while the animation is loading?

i read them everytime i watch an animation... its very intelligent... just thought i would bring it up...
LoLo
I always do........very insiteful and lovely.....thats part of my fav things about the animations
hinsley
yeah i do!!!!! very good i think.
iamtootiredyyyy
Of course! They are very cleverish.
Mata
*laughing* I'm glad that people do although it's becoming increasingly difficult to make them sound relatively impartial upon subjects such as war, economic inequality and suchlike. 'Hopefully they might raise awareness slightly and do some good, if not then at least they stop people frombeing bored while things load smile.gif
sjwt
QUOTE (Mata @ May 9 2003, 12:42 PM)
*laughing* I'm glad that people do although it's becoming increasingly difficult to make them sound relatively impartial upon subjects such as war, economic inequality and suchlike. 'Hopefully they might raise awareness slightly and do some good, if not then at least they stop people frombeing bored while things load smile.gif

oh oh oh..
I cant rember which one,
but one of them dosent let you read
the preloaded text.. it jsut skips right past it..

just a sec, looking now..

lgg part 2..
whats the text on that say???
leopold
Yeah, I wanna read that one too!

I like readin 'em... I'm a slow reader wi a broadband connection so they tend ta sit there loaded an ready, waitin fer sluggish ole me ta catch up laugh.gif
craziness
yeppers, me too, i always spend extra time when it has long since loaded reading your stuff mata!
gerbilfromhell
i always read those, my fav is the one on mr sb 2 where mata talks about that angry lady who though mr sb was 'secretly' brainwashing everyone. LMAO laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.