Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nott's Meet Carnage
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Mata
Well, we've no idea who's chest was whose. I'm guessing the hairy ones did not belong to the ladies... It does seem to have become a meet tradition for 'down the top' photos to be taken, although I think this is the first time that they've gone online.

I'm interested now though; do people recogise their own chest with such a small amount of info?
Cath Sparrow
And the answer to that would be yes espeacilly when you consider that view is similar to the one we'd get normaly with out a mirror plus I've got a mole on one of mine. biggrin.gif
Smiler
QUOTE (Queenie @ Jan 30 2005, 03:12 PM)
No one took a picture of my microphone  dry.gif ANd i wore it all the way back to Snoo's house!! rolleyes.gif

There is one of that on there near the bottom of the Pit pics- squint a bit I think its called Queenie Vogue.

I HUMBLY APOLOGISE FOR THE BEST PICS NOW BEING MOVED wink.gif AND HONESTLY DONT REMEMBER BEING POLITLEY ASKED

HONEST

While I do have wonderful recollections of being surrounded by great ladies of Mata, I truly cannot remember being told my private parts would run forfeit as I've now reliably informed. They've been swiped away from photbucket now though rest asured and apologies. You know me people...deliberate offense not a general tactic of Smilerdom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.