Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teletubbies And Lgg
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Yotafura
Teletubbies... You knwo... the scary creatures that drive little kids insane... : wacko.gif They are scary. and evil. THEY are the ones that brainwash ppl. I was wondering what woudl sarah do if she fall down in one of theor programs. I also wonder... what´s Mr. Mcsqueaky good for? is he an dangerous creature? special powers? something? I wish Fluffykin woudl be ready, so Sarah woudl use it against the Teletubbies... or Barney.
Sun Tsu
This is odd. blink.gif
I doubt most ppl even classify McSqueaky as a character.

Sun Tsu
iamtootiredyyyy
Mr McSqueaky is a character just as Devils is! I think Sarah would set the evil kids on the teletubbies like she did to the ice cream man.
Im all exhaustled from carrying a small wall home with me. Well I couldnt just leave it there could I?
leopold
*shudders violently*

I frickin hate those pastel coloured loons... it makes me sad that I come from the country that spawned 'em. There's summat distinctly creepy about the fact that I can go up to a random 4 year old, say "group hug" an get a hug from em. I mean, I could be anyone!

*rant mode cancel*

Sarah should kick their butts. I'm not feelin too imaginative so I dun have any actual ideas... but butt kickin it must be...
iamtootiredyyyy
QUOTE (leopold @ May 9 2003, 11:13 PM)
it makes me sad that I come from the country that spawned 'em

Yeah same here *shudders* THEYRE EVIL! blink.gif
craziness
OMG LEO IM SORRY TO BURDEN YOU WITH THIS BUT:
the squiggles.
leopold
Who????????

I never heard of em, but already I hate em!!!
Sir Psycho Sexy
don't get me started about teletubbies....ok too late tongue.gif

tinky winky, HOW GAY is he?? he's purple and minces around with a big red handbag...and the actor practiced tanric sex....not really gay but a little wierd
dipsy, he was a black brother, he did like jamaican dances and everything, a good teletubby
lala, played too much with balls...what more can i say
po....i don't have anything interesting to say about po

anyway teletubbies has to be created by acid casualties!! who else could think of the sun with a baby face in it and the HUGE rabbits, and they were a special super huge breed....i forget anymore interesting stuff....
craziness
meh, maybe theyre called the wiggles?
po was always my favorite.........

YES THEY ARE THE WIGGLES!
*Chills*
leopold
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ May 10 2003, 02:16 AM)
anyway teletubbies has to be created by acid casualties!!

What, ya think Anne Wood is an acid junkie? Hmmm, yer prolly right, she was responsible fer the Tweenies too...

What makes me laugh so much is the lack of dialogue, an yet this woman taught English!!!! I feel there's an irony in there somewhere... anyhoo, check this article from the CNN site... there's a beautiful quote where Ms Wood tries ta suggest that it IS educational!!! Anyone wanna guess why she's not a teacher anymore? laugh.gif
elf
QUOTE (craziness @ May 9 2003, 06:26 PM)

*Chills*

-hides- aaaaaaah the wiggles! O_O
hinsley
ok .now thats just scary.
SuperKathoid
the wiggles are way scary

i work in a childrens room in a library, and ive seen too much of these guys already... YIKES blink.gif
Mata
Anyone wanna guess why she's not a teacher anymore?

Because this country pays our over-worked teachers a pitance and then burdens them with restrictive sylabuses and too much paperwork to overcompensate for the lack of control the government feels that it has.

Let's see low-pay and lots of work or high-pay and a fun job... I think I know which one I'd choose.

I was around a friend's house recently listening to Gary Numan. While he turned on his PS2 the TV was muted on the intro sequence to 'The Feebles'. I was very traumatised by how well the Feebles danced to Numan. It was a very scary moment.
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (craziness @ May 10 2003, 02:26 AM)

*Chills*

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate that show. mad.gif

Sun Tsu
gary
QUOTE (Mata @ May 11 2003, 02:10 PM)
I was around a friend's house recently listening to Gary Numan. While he turned on his PS2 the TV was muted on the intro sequence to 'The Feebles'. I was very traumatised by how well the Feebles danced to Numan. It was a very scary moment.

LMAO I was named after mr Numan....

how sad is that lol
leopold
QUOTE (Mata @ May 11 2003, 02:10 PM)
Anyone wanna guess why she's not a teacher anymore?

Because this country pays our over-worked teachers a pitance and then burdens them with restrictive sylabuses and too much paperwork to overcompensate for the lack of control the government feels that it has.

Let's see low-pay and lots of work or high-pay and a fun job... I think I know which one I'd choose.

Gahhh... you an yer sensible replies, Mata!! tongue.gif laugh.gif

I guess the same goes of all public servants in this country, they all get a raw deal.

The Feebles to Numan? I haven't seen that an I'm quakin!!! laugh.gif
Ho++Gothchick
ohmy.gif No Contest LGG definitely wins
Ho++Gothchick
Hey someone help me wit these text opts cuz i m confused
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.