Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Samurai Lupin Ii
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Yotafura
blink.gif Has anyone noticed that in The Samurai ozaki lady´s room there is a poster that looks liek LGG Sarah?

Wow...

BTW, Is there going to be another animation including Samurai Ozaki?
Free Psycho
LMAO-I was JUST going to post that I swear!! I was rewatching that one and I'm like wait a minute!! That's so weird...I wonder if anyone else saw it..
Sun Tsu
It's awfully quick, even for something hidden...

Sun
Mata
*laughing* I'd forgotten I'd done that!
SilverStormDragon
And of course the Mittens poster in Samuri Lapin's master's room (noticable more in the first animation). happy.gif I always figured that was because Samuri Lapin was Mata's protecter...I don't know.
Mata
I do have a pink bunny that sits on my shelf...
SilverStormDragon
I do have a pink bunny that sits on my shelf...

...does he protect you from evil bunnies?
gerbilfromhell
do you wake up every morning with a small pool of blood and decapitated bunnies on your bed?
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ May 21 2003, 11:50 AM)
do you wake up every morning with a small pool of blood and decapitated bunnies on your bed?

That would certainly wake you up! laugh.gif

Sun
youralligatoratemydonut
Do you have any idea how hard it is to get ninja-bunny blood stains out of good sheets?
Mata
I'd been wondering where those dead ninja bunnies keep coming from... I figured it was just an invasion of some sort of devil cult while I sleep performing their rituals over my bed but instead it's just a nightly battle to protect me from unseen enemies. That's okay then wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.