Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Think I'm Leaving Now
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
Free Psycho
Well, personally I think goodbye threads are kind of dumb, but then I thought if I just PMed a couple of people and other people found out, they'd get upset. Either that or no one would notice. And I like being noticed. So here goes:

crazi, LDP, crissi- You're the best e-sisters a girl could have. Don't forget about iamtootiredyyyy.

iamtootired- I hope you like the e-family I gave you, so to speak.

hinsley-LOL-wanna know something weird? I was up last night, thinking about making this thread, and suddenly I thought of a song that clearly reminded me of you. Take it as you will: "So now you're headed to your car. You say it's dinner with your sister, sweetie. But darling look at how you're dressed. Your best suggests another kind of guest. You don't love me at all, but don't think that it bothers me at all. You're a bad-hearted boy-trap, babydoll, but you're so damn hot. " "You're so damn hot"-ok go

raven- <coughs and sneezes on not-so-faerie-dust> Thanks for being such a great e-godmother. And thank you for all the quizzes and trivia; I die for those things...

ravein-Thanks for walking me down the e-isle and all. That was very sweet.

leo- <hugs> You're never here as it is, so needless to say I'll miss you. Thank you for showing me the light...it reflects nicely off my jewels. <whispers> Can I still be the princess? With a throne and minions and everything?

poppa- You will have to rule the ISH throne alone until another princess comes along. smile.gif

prez- If you ever look through the threads, we did agree on an awful lot of stuff. Like annilating all acid bunnies...I hope those things alone keep me off your enemy list... wink.gif

cheese- <gives permenant death grip hug> One more thread in which we will be permenantly hugging each other. OK your song, do what you will with it: "My eyes seek reality/ My fingers seek my veins/ Theres a dog at your back step/ He must come in from the rain. I fall cause I let go/ The net below has rot away/ So my eyes seek reality/ And my fingers seek my veins" "Low man's lyrics" -Metallica

LoLo-You truly are an all knowing being. Thanks for being the priestess.

Missy- ....you still look like my possibly dead friend....

uncle jonman and aunt jaq- Thanks for all the advice.

Debaser- <tazers his bum and runs away> Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! I win I win I win!!!

sun- too bad we didn't really get to know each other, you're a pretty sweet kid. biggrin.gif

Wolfbane- You're were the greatest minion...you had a nice habit of swooping in when I needed you... wink.gif

Sir Psycho Sexy- I'm sorry, I guess someone else will have to own you now. Maybe you'll find someone who's taller than you laugh.gif

<hugs rest of the forum> Just because I didn't mention you, doesn't make you any less important.

<waves> Bye bye!
Debaser
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 9 2003, 07:21 PM)
Debaser- <tazers his bum and runs away> Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! I win I win I win!!!

gah...you'll pay...

sorry to see you go FP...
ravein
awwwww... I would walk you down any isle smile.gif take it easy cheesy wink.gif
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
LoLo
awwwww sorry to see you go FP.
cheese is funny
<sighs> very sad to hear free... we just started talking and becoming friends... you are just leaving, and i miss you already....

if i remember correctly, i gave you my aim name... please say hi if you see me on...
Sun Tsu
sun- too bad we didn't really get to know each other, you're a pretty sweet kid. biggrin.gif

<hugs rest of the forum> Just because I didn't mention you, doesn't make you any less important.

<waves> Bye bye!

Awww, thanx! wub.gif
Bye, free. We'll miss you.
*farewell hug*

Sun Tsu
SuperKathoid
awww sad.gif

ill miss you, and ill always love you wub.gif
Free Psycho
QUOTE (SuperKathoid @ May 9 2003, 02:59 PM)
awww sad.gif

ill miss you, and ill always love you wub.gif

LOL-wow I wasn't aware you loved me in the first place! How nice...
MistressAlti
>begins to cry<

I love you e-twin... if you ever want to come back, I'll be here, okay?
SuperKathoid
i love everyone on here, how could i not...

you guys and gals are my closest friends, althought ive never met any of you. laugh.gif this is the coolest hang out place i know of...

yeah for matazone!! tongue.gif
Raven343
*cries*

I am so sad to see you go. sad.gif

*huggles FP*
cheese is funny
free... your leaving, and i cant stop you, but know that no matter what happens in your life, always know that you have a family that loves you here... best of luck, best of fortune...
Free Psycho
<hugs jon> You're the bestest...

<hugs raven> Don't cry!!
Raven343
I have to ask....why?
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Raven343 @ May 9 2003, 02:08 PM)
I have to ask....why?

I'll echo that.
Free Psycho
Well, it's kind of hard to explain, I think, without insulting everyone. Basically...school's over and I'm really starting up my life. <shrug> It's hard to explain...
ravein
that damn echo is back... listen... why...why...why...why....why wink.gif
ravein
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 9 2003, 04:10 PM)
Well, it's kind of hard to explain, I think, without insulting everyone. Basically...school's over and I'm really starting up my life. <shrug> It's hard to explain...

I think i understand that.. I kinda had to do that at one point in my life... sometimes.. you have to pack up the top drawer to make room for your summer clothes.. wink.gif
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 9 2003, 08:10 PM)

That's understandable. smile.gif

Sun Tsu
Raven343
Hmmm.....so...like every normal (or not so normal) 17 year old when school gets out there are more things to do so you go out and do them....I can deal with that. I mean...no offense to anyone here but when I move I am going to be doing a lot more things outside of the computer so I can live with that. Just don't forget about us.

*huggles FP again* wub.gif
Free Psycho
LOL-you people haunt my dreams, how can I forget you...?

Thanks for understanding. LOL-you put it better than I could. I didn't want it to sound mean or anything, but I guess you know how it is...
craziness
NOOOOOOOOOO NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! sad.gif
i hate all of these people leaving, its horrible!
pretty soon it will be down to just me. unsure.gif
oh im so sad to see you go, PM me with your AIM name or something!
Free Psycho
QUOTE (craziness @ May 9 2003, 03:15 PM)

LMAO-sorry, but the thought of you here alone, talking to yourself like some homeless schizo is kind of funny...
craziness
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Sun Tsu
Members Logged on in the Last 15 Minutes: craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness and craziness. biggrin.gif

Sun Tsu
ravein
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 9 2003, 04:15 PM)
LOL-you people haunt my dreams, how can I forget you...?

Thanks for understanding. LOL-you put it better than I could. I didn't want it to sound mean or anything, but I guess you know how it is...

yeah well.. we will haunt your sock drawer to... smile.gif
ravein
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ May 9 2003, 04:30 PM)
Members Logged on in the Last 15 Minutes: craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness, craziness and craziness. biggrin.gif

Sun Tsu

lmfao!!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

*cough*cough*.. sorry bout that.. right well then...
Free Psycho
<is afraid to wear socks now> Damn..my underwears in that drawer too....
Free Psycho
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ May 9 2003, 03:30 PM)

Sun Tsu

ROFLMAO!!!
ravein
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 9 2003, 04:32 PM)
<is afraid to wear socks now> Damn..my underwears in that drawer too....

mwaaaaaaaaahahahahah the commando cult takes another victim..
ya sure you wanna go??? at least promise to stop by once a month...
Free Psycho
I might stop in and stalk you guys every now and again...but for the current time, I'll be gone...you people better not forget me!!
leopold
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

*snif*

Princess... dun leave meeeee!!!!

I understand why yer goin honey... dun forget us! Ya can stay on as Princess of ISH too, if ya want...

Ya have me email addy, if ya wanna keep in touch...
elf
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I haven't even gotten to know you yet! How could you leaveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee no don't leaveeeeee... well... -sniffles- i'll miss ya
Sir Psycho Sexy
Sir Psycho Sexy- I'm sorry, I guess someone else will have to own you now. Maybe you'll find someone who's taller than you laugh.gif

....nice to be thought of ...eventually tongue.gif i'll miss you're....non-orders, and there's no one taller than me, its not allowed it's the law!!!! ...*has had a little too much beer and too little food*
CrissiLove
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 9 2003, 01:21 PM)

crazi, LDP, crissi- You're the best e-sisters a girl could have.  Don't forget about iamtootiredyyyy.

omg.... I'm really sorry to see you go free psycho!!! I wub.gif you!!!! I will miss you! Come back and let us all know how you are doing whenever you can! smile.gif I'll miss you lots!!!! *Hugs my e-sister!*
Free Psycho
QUOTE (elf @ May 9 2003, 07:50 PM)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I haven't even gotten to know you yet! How could you leaveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee no don't leaveeeeee... well... -sniffles- i'll miss ya

Wow...another person I didn't know would miss me...I'm truly touched....LMAO-your siggy song is on the mtv2 radio right now...
Free Psycho
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ May 9 2003, 07:55 PM)
Sir Psycho Sexy- I'm sorry, I guess someone else will have to own you now.  Maybe you'll find someone who's taller than you  laugh.gif

....nice to be thought of ...eventually tongue.gif i'll miss you're....non-orders, and there's no one taller than me, its not allowed it's the law!!!! ...*has had a little too much beer and too little food*

...you brits have such weird laws...LOL
elf
lol really? (you're back? eh? i'm confused? eh?!?)
Free Psycho
LOL-I said I would come in and stalk you people from time to time...plus I wanted to see who else would miss me... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
yeah, they got wierder when i started making them up though....especially after beer....everyone has to wear a thong on a wednesday (not just the stringfellow chappy) IT'S THE LAW!!
Free Psycho
.....mmm-k then... laugh.gif
leopold
PRINCESS!!!!!!!

Ya dropped in!!!

Me so happeeeeeeeee biggrin.gif
Free Psycho
QUOTE (leopold @ May 9 2003, 08:45 PM)
PRINCESS!!!!!!!

Ya dropped in!!!

Me so happeeeeeeeee biggrin.gif

<dies if happish feelings> That is my fav word, I'm telling you...<hugs leo> You're great alone just for calling me that!!
Free Psycho
<hugs crissi> I didn't forget you <topples over> Ooops...
leopold
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 10 2003, 01:47 AM)
QUOTE (leopold @ May 9 2003, 08:45 PM)
PRINCESS!!!!!!!

Ya dropped in!!!

Me so happeeeeeeeee  biggrin.gif

<dies if happish feelings> That is my fav word, I'm telling you...<hugs leo> You're great alone just for calling me that!!

Of course!!!

I missed ya princess *snif*
Free Psycho
I see that! I also seem to be on more now that im gone!! Shame shame...
leopold
Well, it's great to see ya anyway sweetie smile.gif
The Tortured Soul
QUOTE (craziness @ May 9 2003, 08:15 PM)

I'll never leave u on your own crazi... sumday u'll b old enough for me wink.gif

FREE IS LEAVING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

and i didn't get mentioned... well i don't know u as well as ne of th others...

PLZ COME BACK THE EJIT CULT NEEDS YOU!!!

every ejit is important to me!!!

nooo

*in pain*
racingaway13
i understand your reason but... for me.... when school lets out im not gonna be doin too much and ill have lots of days all to my lonesome self... and what will i do? i will post like its... some time when people post alot.... ummmmm..... maybe birthday or something to that effect... wahtever.. anyways go ahead, live a life... see if we care *sniff* go on now!
*tear* WE DONT WANT YOU HERE ANYMORE *cries*
WE'LL MISS YOU FP! WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!
*hugs and wont let go...* now lets see you escape
poppa.moo
I'll keep your throne warm for you hun. Take care of yourself out in the real world, and i don't think i need to say it cos everyone else already has, but i'll say it anyway. I and we will miss you loads, don't forget about us, and be sure to pop your head round the door every now and then.

/me hugs Free with atear in my eye. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.