Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Think I'm Leaving Now
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
hinsley
sad.gif was that good or bad about me?
Free Psycho
It was humor hun, cause you're always "cheating" on me. We can get an e-divorce if you want.
Free Psycho
QUOTE (racingaway13 @ May 10 2003, 02:00 AM)
i understand your reason but... for me.... when school lets out im not gonna be doin too much and ill have lots of days all to my lonesome self... and what will i do? i will post like its... some time when people post alot.... ummmmm..... maybe birthday or something to that effect... wahtever.. anyways go ahead, live a life... see if we care *sniff* go on now!
*tear* WE DONT WANT YOU HERE ANYMORE *cries*
WE'LL MISS YOU FP! WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!
*hugs and wont let go...* now lets see you escape

<tries to move with racing attached to her> Not....working...help....
Free Psycho
QUOTE (The Tortured Soul @ May 10 2003, 01:48 AM)
QUOTE (craziness @ May 9 2003, 08:15 PM)
NOOOOOOOOOO NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! sad.gif
i hate all of these people leaving, its horrible!
pretty soon it will be down to just me.  unsure.gif
oh im so sad to see you go, PM me with your AIM name or something!

I'll never leave u on your own crazi... sumday u'll b old enough for me wink.gif

FREE IS LEAVING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

and i didn't get mentioned... well i don't know u as well as ne of th others...

PLZ COME BACK THE EJIT CULT NEEDS YOU!!!

every ejit is important to me!!!

nooo

*in pain*

<hugs> I'm sorry; I wasn't aware so many people cared, honest!
leopold
Princess!!!!

Weeeeeeee..... me happy again!! biggrin.gif
Free Psycho
LOL-are you stalking me? You're always the first one to notice me lurking.... wink.gif
MistressAlti
You can't leave, FP, I don't think we can let you do that.
leopold
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 10 2003, 07:04 PM)
LOL-are you stalking me? You're always the first one to notice me lurking.... wink.gif

Damn, yer not supposed to notice!! laugh.gif

Nah, I've been here all day, I just spotted yer name an thought "woohoo!!"
hinsley
omg!! my marragde has fallen apart. sad.gif *crys* im so sorry free!! sad.gif i was just havin some fun . sad.gif d you want a dovorce then? sad.gif
Free Psycho
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 10 2003, 02:05 PM)

But...but...I have to...<still tries to walk with racing attached to her> Help...
Free Psycho
QUOTE (hinsley @ May 10 2003, 02:07 PM)
omg!! my marragde has fallen apart. sad.gif *crys* im so sorry free!! sad.gif i was just havin some fun . sad.gif d you want a dovorce then? sad.gif

LOL-no I ment since I'm leaving do you want an e-divorce as I wouldn't be much of an e-wife....<whispers> We'll be making e-history again...
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 10 2003, 01:08 PM)

But...but...I have to...<still tries to walk with racing attached to her> Help...

Good job racing, you keep her there, I'll bind her to the wall with duck tape. No more problem.

>runs to find tape<
hinsley
wat? your goin for ever? sad.gif omg. im so gonna cry 4eva now. sad.gif i cant beleive it. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
Free Psycho
QUOTE (hinsley @ May 10 2003, 02:11 PM)
wat? your goin for ever? sad.gif omg. im so gonna cry 4eva now. sad.gif i cant beleive it. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Don't cry! I promise to occasionally stop in and stalk everybody!
hinsley
so you want a divorce? we could just stay married. we're allowed to amrry more than once anyway. accordin to 'sum' peopels three wives.
Free Psycho
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 10 2003, 02:11 PM)
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 10 2003, 01:08 PM)

Good job racing, you keep her there, I'll bind her to the wall with duck tape. No more problem.

>runs to find tape<

<slowly inches away from missy whilst dragging racing> Erm....help....
Free Psycho
QUOTE (hinsley @ May 10 2003, 02:14 PM)
so you want a divorce? we could just stay married. we're allowed to amrry more than once anyway. accordin to 'sum' peopels three wives.

Who has three wives?
hinsley
/me helps............................................................................................
....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................
......... the others restrain free.
MistressAlti
>returns with duck tape, pulls off a long piece and approaches FP<

Now stay still, and it won't hurt. Much. Hehehe.
hinsley
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 10 2003, 07:14 PM)

Who has three wives?

ok i lied. cheese has two.
Free Psycho
<panics> Oh no oh no oh no oh no!!!! <tries to run, trips and falls> This is like an S&M nighmare...
Free Psycho
QUOTE (hinsley @ May 10 2003, 02:16 PM)
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 10 2003, 07:14 PM)

Who has three wives?

ok i lied. cheese has two.

Well we don't have to if you don't want to. I'll just be that wife that's always traveling for work or something. I like that...
Debaser
/me confiscates FP's tazer in the madness...who's laughing now, eh?
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 10 2003, 01:16 PM)
<panics> Oh no oh no oh no oh no!!!! <tries to run, trips and falls> This is like an S&M nighmare...

Except we're lacking a very important part called "sexual innuendo". I just want to keep you, not have sex with you.

>wraps tape around FP's legs<
Free Psycho
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 10 2003, 02:18 PM)
<panics>  Oh no oh no oh no oh no!!!!  <tries to run, trips and falls>  This is like an S&M nighmare...

Except we're lacking a very important part called "sexual innuendo". I just want to keep you, not have sex with you.

<watches as she's being duct tapes down> Nevertheless.... <is REALLY worried that debaser has her tazer now> Oh shii...
hinsley
wats wrong with my wife missyA?
MistressAlti
>pries racing off and keeps wrapping<

Oh shit. It's almost 1:30, I have prom tonight, I gotta go!

>leaves the whole sticky (from duck tape, you sickos) mess and runs away<
Free Psycho
<tries to wiggle out> hinsley help me!!

(Have fun at prom Missy!!)
Debaser
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 10 2003, 07:19 PM)
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 10 2003, 02:18 PM)

<watches as she's being duct tapes down> Nevertheless.... <is REALLY worried that debaser has her tazer now> Oh shii...

and you have good reason to be.../me cackles in an evil manner...
Free Psycho
<panics, wiggles harder> HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hinsley
no FP. i wont let you go!!! (good luck for prom missyA)
Free Psycho
<slams head on floor> This wiggling business is very tiring....<keeps an eye out for debaser>
Debaser
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ May 10 2003, 07:24 PM)
<panics, wiggles harder> HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, it's too late now.../me zaps FP in the bum, that'll teach you
hinsley
ha ha!! and you shall stay there!!! im goin to change my acid bunnys name in remembernce of you free.
Free Psycho
<screams> That wasn't very nice!!
Debaser
you started it! /me zaps FP again, hehe, this is fun!
Free Psycho
QUOTE (hinsley @ May 10 2003, 02:27 PM)
ha ha!! and you shall stay there!!! im goin to change my acid bunnys name in remembernce of you free.

Awww...I'm touched...lol good thing you don't know what prez and I do to them <smiles innocently>
Free Psycho
QUOTE (Debaser @ May 10 2003, 02:28 PM)
you started it! /me zaps FP again, hehe, this is fun!

<looks up thread> OK, so I did, but really I ment it in good fun...<twitches>
Debaser
sure.../me zaps FP again, puts the tazer away and gets out the electric cattle prod...
Free Psycho
<freaks out>
Debaser
hehe, you do that.../me pokes FP with the cattle prod and watches as her hair stands on end
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.