Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Matazone Addicts Anon.
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
trunks_girl26
Hello, my name is Ange and I am a Matazone addict. laugh.gif

I need extreme amounts of Matazone in order to function normally.

I know I have a problem, so I decided to create a support group for others like me (there must be SOME out there). We can all support one another and swap stories of our first encounter with Matazone. Plus there will be refreshments available throughout the process.

So come on over, everyone!
Sir Psycho Sexy
I didn't realise I had an addiction until the forums went, then I had a bit of time to fill which would have been spent loooking at the forums...scary huh?

at the moment I'm a little drunk and am nursing what could turn into a black eye...later biggrin.gif
voices_in_my_head
I am a *sniff* matazone addict.

there. I said it. Now can I get my free drink?
pgrmdave
Hello, my name is pgrmdave, and I am a matazone addict. Some of my friends were doing it, and I thought, "I'll just do it once, it can't hurt", next thing I knew, I was doing it every day, all the time. I was losing sleep, ignoring the "real" world...I know that I have a problem, but the first step is in admitting it, right?
PsychWardMike
Um... I'm not ready to take the first step, but my avatar is.

Mike's not here right now.

Unless... is coffee being served at this intervention?

*twitch twitch, foam foam*
pgrmdave
Would it really be a meeting without coffee?
trunks_girl26
See now? Doesn't that feel better, everyone? We can all be addicts together.

Sir Psycho Sexy, I did the same thing, heh.

*gives free drink to Voices*

And yes, Mike, I'll give you coffee, but first you have to admit it. Take the first step. Do it for the coffee *dangles coffee in front of PWM*

pgrmdave......we're here for you. You did the right thing.
Faerieryn
Me on tuesday morning at work

La di da! Better log on and check the forum before I start teaching the little darlings. Hum di hum!! Life looks so much more appealing after reading a few silly posts and reminding myself of who I am. Hum di- SAY WHAT!!!!!!! No forums!!! No daftness!!! No random giggles!!! HOW WILL I COPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *FAlls off chair in staffroom*

Hi. My name is Ryn and I'm a Maddict.
pgrmdave
Hello ryn, it's okay, you've taken the first step, now, you can have coffee.
monkey_called_narth
matazone was down? im spending far to much time in the real world *totters off to get re-addicted*
dancing hamster guy
I am also an addict

I think I should leave - my life would probably be so much better....
El Nino
Excuse me but how can we be "anon" in here?
pgrmdave
Logic is NOT allowed at MAA, which is why we are allowed to post about our addiction to posting.
Moosh
I am addicted so much that as soon as I was near a computer with Internet I came straight on here. Even though I have huge amounts of work to do and I have left the boards for that very reason (among others)
I_am_the_best
Hmm, I'm so horrendously addicted that not only have a I started using proper English on MSN wink.gif but I seem to leave my homework until the lesson it's due in when I frantically do it under the table... I think I need to go into hypnotism...
JimiJimi
Hello, I've had a hectic January, and this is my first post for a while. All January I've been bursting for the opportunity (sp?) to get onto Matazone and let loose. If this isn't Matazone addictitity (making up a word while I'm at it) I don't know what is.

OK, there are more severe cases than mine, but I need to take the twelve steps to at least being able to wait till I get home to go on Matazone.
exceptional1709
Hi, I'm Exceptional1709, and I'm a Matazone Addict as well. Greetings all other Maddicts, it's so good to be able to meet people in the same terrible situation.
I too use proper English on MSN, and seem to end up running on ridiculously small amounts of sleep because I have been looking at the forums.

I have a problem don't I?
Smiler
My name is Smiler, and I'm here 'cos I have a problem. You see, I'm a Matazone Addict. Hours are spent whiling the way on the forums interspersed with visiting the animations of the great high Mata.
There was no forums one day and I couldnt add my thoughts of what a wonderfully loony bunch of bods met up in Notts only furthering my habit. I want to stop (LIELIELIELIELIELIELIE) but I know my life is enriched by the forums. (NOLIENOLIENOLIE)
I'm sure I can move on, but I'm actually quite happy in my little corners of the bars at the Weyr and the Harem. Does that make me a bad person?
voices_in_my_head
wouldn't the biggest addict of us all be mata?

and no, logic isn't used at MAA. I mean, Why would we do something crazy like that?
Sir Psycho Sexy
no, the biggest addict badgered him on MSN to see when the forums were coming back

....what? unsure.gif
Mata
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Jan 27 2005, 10:59 PM)
no, the biggest addict badgered him on MSN to see when the forums were coming back

....what?  unsure.gif

Twice.
trunks_girl26
So, Mata, will you be joining our lovely MAA?

I have refreeeeeeehments *dangles various delicacies in front of Mata*
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (Mata @ Jan 28 2005, 01:32 AM)
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Jan 27 2005, 10:59 PM)

....what?  unsure.gif

Twice.

*laughs nervously and twitches*
voices_in_my_head
Mata, you need to admit you have an obbsession with matazone. No one knows why, but you do.....plus, If you adimit it, You get a free drink and some Little debbie cakes.
pgrmdave
If we're all addicted to Matazone, and it's provided by Mata...does that make Mata a drug dealer, albeit a loved one?
Twitching
Hi, my name is Twitching and I'm a Matazone addict.

And I like it.

Wait. Isn't the fact that we've got this thread on the matazone forums like spiking the punch at AA meetings?
voices_in_my_head
biggrin.gif it's been said before and we'll say it again: logic isn't used at MAA!
trunks_girl26
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Jan 31 2005, 11:01 PM)
biggrin.gif it's been said before and we'll say it again: logic isn't used at MAA!

Nope. No logic here, but that's what makes it fun, right?

And here you go, Twitching, delicious refreshments!

*hands out oreos to everyone*

Now, there's punch over by the window, but be careful to not let the non-addicts in wink.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
Hi, my name is MrTeapot and I am such an addict I use proper English and grammar in text messages...even if this means going over into two messages for fear of the Nazi types.
pgrmdave
Welcome MrTeapot, I'm sure you will find help here.
voices_in_my_head
*hands over kitten*
I don't know how kittens help you being an adict...... but they sure are sweet and fluffy!
trunks_girl26
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Feb 1 2005, 12:20 AM)
Hi, my name is MrTeapot and I am such an addict I use proper English and grammar in text messages...even if this means going over into two messages for fear of the Nazi types.

I do too. biggrin.gif

My record is 5 of 'em though. Methinks I text message like I talk on AIM, that I do.

But regardless, welcome to MAA.

Why don't you guys mingle and get a complimentary drink from the bar (oh the irony)? Dave, can you take care of them while I'm flitting about?
voices_in_my_head
Take care of us? We don't need to be taken care of!
*runs into wall*
OW. Okay, maybe I do....
pgrmdave
Free drinks at the bar! And Voices, of course the kittens help us, at least, I think so. And here's an icepack for your head, please try not to run into walls anymore. So...Shall we begin the first meeting of MAA?
trunks_girl26
The first meeting of the MAA shall now come to order!

*bangs gavel-like object, which squeaks accordingly*

Sorry I've been rather absent, I've an incubating pendragon who needs a name.....

*looks around the room*

uhoh......It seems I don't have anything for anyone to sit on.....I'll just pop over to Tribe Wyvern and see if I can't borrow some beanbags.

While I'm gone, enjoy the refreshments and on the big screen TV we'll be holding an all-day marathon of Mata's animations in order to properly celebrate his birthday.

And if anyone needs ice for their drinks, Pascal will help you out- though his aim can be a bit off sometimes happy.gif
pgrmdave
Yay! Animations...Pascal still hasn't seen some of them, but it's not his fault, he's still young.
trunks_girl26
there, there Pascal, you'll learn

*sits Pascal down to watch Samuri Lapin*

Everyone enjoy the celebrations!

EDIT:

Thanks to the wonderfully generous Tribe Wyvern, we now all have bean bags to rest on- and croched onto each beanbag is the face of our beloved Mata.

*Spanglizes the entire room*
I_am_the_best
Ooo yay! I didn't know we got free drinks! Have you got any of that green bubbly stuff that turns you into a frog?
trunks_girl26
Indeed, and we just got some pretty blue drink that turns you into a bird.
I_am_the_best
Ooo yay! *Gulps down blue drink, turns into a blue tit and flies out the window.*

*Whilst sitting in a tree transforms back into a human and the branch breaks.* AYI! Man, there really should be a safety hazard!
pgrmdave
We may want to limit the polymorphing drinks from now on...
trunks_girl26
Or at least bar the windows and increase the padding on the walls.
Moosh
Bouncy Walls. Much Fun

*Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy...*
voices_in_my_head
Bouncy, Squisy Wall!
*bounces off wall*
I_am_the_best
Where did the bouncy walls come in?! YAY!!! *bounce bounce bounce* Woo, dizzy....
trunks_girl26
I had them installed orriginally so that if Tobias and Pascal got too rough, they wouldn't hurt themselves, but it seems I quite enjoy them myself as well.

*bounces off wall and is bounced onto the floor*

Owwwwww. Ok, maybe I should pad the floors too.
voices_in_my_head
we should get straight jackets,too. Matazone addicts have been known to be very dangourous when seperated from mata for any amount of time....
JimiJimi
I remember I was one of the first to try that green bubbly frog stuff. I'm still getting side effects.

*Spots random person in room, mistakes for a fly and eats them*

Like I said... saide effects...

Anyway, who wants to ransack the place for no apparent reason? I sure do...
exceptional1709
Ooh yay, bouncy walls! *bounce bounce bounce*

I feel like LGG.
voices_in_my_head
why yes exceptional, we do have your size straight jacket in black!

unsure.gif sorry, couldn't help myself.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.