Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Matazone Addicts Anon.
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
voices_in_my_head
Hmm...so should I send out another order for a straight jacket, then?
trunks_girl26
*grabs a fruit-Mata*

So....does anyone know if eating these is a canablistic act?

*ties fruit-Mata to the black sheep she borrowed from CoBBS*
voices_in_my_head
that depends. Does it talk and breath?
trunks_girl26
Well, they haven't said anything yet, as far as I can tell......They're just fruit in the shape of Mata.....and they're running around.....

*Tobias flies in, and begins chasing the Mata-fruit around*
JimiJimi
*Looks at mini-matas running about*

You must really be addicted if you think that they look like Matas. The only similarity between them and Mata is that they have arms and legs and run around.
trunks_girl26
No, no no!

Can't you see that the pieces have heads shaped lik Mata?

Or maybe I'm losing it? laugh.gif
voices_in_my_head
I think you lost it a long time ago, dear.
I mean, your wearing a straight jacket, arn't you?
trunks_girl26
Nope! No straightjackets for The Ange. I mean, how would I put the straightjackets on everyone else?

Now, really, doesn't that pice of fruit look like Mata?

........and it just winked at me...... blink.gif
voices_in_my_head
Hmm...you know, it kinda does...
*Emma eats the piece of fruit*
ohmy.gif Emma ate mata!
JimiJimi
Correction, Emma the sparkly rainbow duck ate a piece of fruit that looked like Mata.

Reading that out without seeing the rest of the conversation sounds unbelievably weird.
trunks_girl26
But, if it's magical Mata-fruit.....I wonder if there'll be some side-effects?
JimiJimi
*Wipes mouth of suspiciously Mata-like fruit juice*

Si-eeeeeede effects? You gotta be hell assed kidding me if you think some crazy-assed cowboy cop has the wiseass sass-mouth to go all the way tellin me that some mutha go makin side effects?

In answer to your question, no.
trunks_girl26
*As Jimijimi attepts to walk away, he glances in the mirror on the wall and realizes he has been turned into a chicken, with a Mata-head*
JimiJimi
QUOTE (trunks_girl26 @ Mar 6 2005, 09:14 PM)
*As Jimijimi attepts to walk away, he glances in the mirror on the wall and realizes he has been turned into a chicken, with a Mata-head*

Bugger, not again.

Bok bok baaaaaaak! Bok... bok... bok... baaaaaaaaaaaaaaak! Bok bok I wonder when I should make the next Mittens and Snowdrop baaaaaaaaaak!

How odd, my head is saying what the real Mata is thinking right now.

Ah! It's terrible! Not only am I a chicken, I can now see into the mind of Mata!

Oooh, but you get some juicy gossip... did you know that Mata only eats kittens because they're brain food? And that the character mittens was based on him, sniffing kittens' brains.
trunks_girl26
*Jimijimi looks at Emma, who has also eaten some of the Mata-fruit. Emma has become a large, sparkly rainbow........horse? With a Mata-head, of course*

maybe we should refrain from eating the Mata-fruit for a while.......nah!
voices_in_my_head
ohmy.gif how long do you figure it will take the affects to wear off?
*glances at emma*
I don't think I could stand living with a talking horse for long. I mean, it's a bit cliche'ish don't you think?
Moosh
Haven't been in here for a while.

*looks around, sees Mini-mata like fruit, Jimi/chicken/mata running around, and Emma/cow*

I can see why

*sneaks out again*
JimiJimi
Hey CM! What's with all the funny looks? Oh, the horse and chicken with Mata heads. Well, the effects should be wearing off pretty soon seeing as we ha--

*Emma and Jimi both turn back to normal selves*

--seeing as we had them yesterday. Well, there we go anyway. How fun.

Latest addictuminesstunivitytion - I'm not kiddding, I've had at least four Matazone related dreams.
I_am_the_best
addictuminesstunivitytion

I tried pronouncing that. I was lucky enough to live to tell the tale...
Moosh
I am now reduced to accessing Matazone at school, I can't get through the day without a fix
Quoth(The Raven)
This is just a plain spooky thread, these days... blink.gif laugh.gif
JimiJimi
Damn straight.

*For some spooky thread reason Quoth morphs through every single object ever made in the space of a minute*

There's stonehenge!

And there's that red guitar lead I treasured!

And there's me!

And there's a roll of sellotape!
trunks_girl26
*walks in*

*sees the craziness*

*grabs a Mata-fruit and eats while watching*
JimiJimi
I need some ideas for the next scene of the MAA / CoBBS animation, basically there are different movie clips flying past the screen of MAA trying to 'unaddict' members of CoBBS, but after Dave flapping his arms about in front of a whiteboard, Pascal rotating and flying past the screen and a random piece of paper and a random pencil writing stuff on a piece of paper, I've run out of things to do.

If anyone here can think of things which could be flying past the camera, I'd be glad to put them in the animation (just as long as they're not too sick).
voices_in_my_head
How about it showing someone watching the animations on a laptop in the back of the room, while someone else is trying to "unaddict" us all?
Or someone tying together everyone's shoelaces while their staring at the whiteboard.
trunks_girl26
Sweet idea!

How about me hosing someon down in an attempt to rehibilitate them, and pascal attempting to freese the water, but freezes me instead?
JimiJimi
That's another thing, before I forget, tell me what you think of the look of the characters:

And for IATB, the clothes aren't quite what you specified, but I'm working on them, this is only a 'rough draft' type thing. Ange and Dave didn't specify any clothes so they're wearing MAA t-shirts.

It's also a crap-quality gif, but the animation will be better quality.
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Mar 10 2005, 11:18 AM)
Damn straight.

*For some spooky thread reason Quoth morphs through every single object ever made in the space of a minute*

There's stonehenge!

And there's that red guitar lead I treasured!

And there's me!

And there's a roll of sellotape!

Any chance we could do that again, and let me stop, when I look like a supermodel? I've always wanted to be a supermodel... laugh.gif
JimiJimi
latest addictivitinessinuntion: i'm meant to be visiting family in birmingham, but i've had to bring along a pda so as to go on matazone, so i apologize to grammar nazis for the lack of capital letters.

this means i can't work on the animation until sunday afternoon.

and quoth, just try eating one of those mata-fruits with the mata head and supermodel body!
mooooooooooopo
Shouldn't Pascal look more like this?
JimiJimi
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Mar 18 2005, 05:47 PM)
OK, I've hit the same snag I had with the Hawaii 5-0 scene, and I need help.

What random party clips could there be? So far there is Voices drinkning sparkles.

Obviously I need more than that.

Suggestions?

The CoBBS / MAA animation is still going strong, just because I haven't posted in here about it for a long time doesn't mean I've stopped doing it.

Anyway, we need short little video clips of people doing randomness in the party scene.
voices_in_my_head
QUOTE (moop @ Mar 12 2005, 10:11 AM)

I think that you meant to say Gwen.....
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Mar 18 2005, 12:20 PM)
QUOTE (moop @ Mar 12 2005, 10:11 AM)

I think that you meant to say Gwen.....

Right color... but that glassy eyed stare is scary... ph34r.gif
voices_in_my_head
Well, gwen's not dead... But I believe that you said something about the flu, though?

And isn't pascal blue?
Quoth(The Raven)
Pascal? Blue? Wow. Hadn't remembered that, 'till you brought it up... But then, PgrmDave is Pascal's primary caregiver... He'd be the one to ask...

And Gwen has sympathetic flu... Arthur got a snootful of chocolate dust, courtesy of some wiseguy hamsters, and had an allergic reaction... next thing I knew, he sneezed on Gwen, and now she has the magic equivalent... *sigh* They're both out of danger now, but madder than wet... Madder than wet cats... woe be unto hamsters, everywhere! laugh.gif
JimiJimi
OK people, in the CoBBS/MAA animation I need some ideas for what people could be doing in the party scene. Suggest, g'nammit!
JimiJimi
It's all finished and done...

The CoBBS/MAA animation is here!

If you can't watch it then you need Flash 7 (downloadable here).

It's 1.69MB, but CheeseMoose likes it, so it must be worth it...
trunks_girl26
Definately awesome

Just

Awesome.....

*Realizes that she now has another animation to be addicted to........*
FeralPolyglot
Hey, I saw this topic and was thinking about asking to join. I saw the CoBBS/MAA animation and now, here I am. Where do I put my John Hancock? (<--Not an innuendo. innocent.gif) tongue.gif BTW, nice animation on the BBSA. happy.gif
JimiJimi
Thanks, FPG. I didn't think people would like the animation that much, but I guess it just shows how much... err...

How much people like animations?

Something like that.
trunks_girl26
Oh my, MAA's traveled rather far down the list, hasn't it.....

I say shock therapy is in order!
Moosh
Wooo! sounds like fun. Can i go first, please? :damn the lack of the cute little puppy eye smiley:
trunks_girl26
Why OF COURSE you can.

*straps CM down and waits for an audience*
voices_in_my_head
*walks up beside ange holding popcorn and soda*
I'm ready, we just need a video camara!
trunks_girl26
*takes on the appearence of Gene Wilder in Young Frankenstein*

Maybe I need an Igor?
JimiJimi
*Becomes Marty Feldman character*

It's pronounced 'Aye gor'.

It's been at least two hours since writing this post to post it, thanks to the bloody router screwing up on me AGAIN. ARRRRRGH!
trunks_girl26
*hooks up all types of wires and connecties to CM and rubs hands together semi-evilly*

Throw the first switch!
voices_in_my_head
huh.gif
why would I throw it?
ah well...
*pulls switch out of wall, and throws it at Ange*
trunks_girl26
:blinks:

*is now holding switch in her hands*

hmm......must remember to be more specific next time....

erhem....pull down the first switch!
Moosh
Can we get a move on please? I've been strapped down here for nearly 3 days
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.