Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oreos
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
depressed lonely crazy person
Just a question that came to mind today as i splurged and got a whole packet of oreos just for me.
El Nino
I don't know, I've never tried them.
then you're missing out. i should hold an intervention for you.
froggle-rock
*laughs her ickle froggy bum off*

Erm, biggrin.gif

*sniggers*

All oreo's are good, but it's the scrummy yummy ones that are the best.
Feyliya
::snickers x 10::
Deffinitely a tasty treat. Mmmm...I think I'll round up Randy and go get some right now! wink.gif
i knew there were fans here!
Feyliya
Anyone who's ever had an oreo should be a fan! wink.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
*jumps up and down and waves*

I LOVE Oreos!!! It helps that they're in Hagaan Das Cookies n Cream, which is the best ice cream ever too.
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
wow. The smut of the people from IRC is overwhelming.

I would vote for something if moop hadn't decided to use my vote when he conveniently forgot he was logged on as me... on my computer!! Pssh!

Anyway... *sniggers*
I_am_the_best
Oooo, I bought some oreos today because it was cold and raining and i was the only person at the train station apart from the lady in the shop. Wow, they make you feel so happy... teeheee... smile.gif
Moosh
Never tried Oreos so I'm neither here nor there
exceptional1709
What are Oreos?

*flees from Oreos fans*
I_am_the_best
Oreos are the most delicious biscuits. They are like really dark on the outside, and then they have a really yummy creamy inside...
Cath Sparrow
Oreo's are definatly nummy treats!! A whole packet my that must have been fun!! *me sniggers and gives Froggy oreo's*
Daedalus
Bad IRCers! Dirty!

*smacks noses with a newspaper*
Phyllis
*snort*

Definitely a nummy treat.

*giggles*

Oh come on! You know you laughed at it too, Dan. tongue.gif
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
/me gives Dan oreos, lots and lots of oreos

wink.gif
Daedalus
/me gives snoo oreos in return

Please have them, please?
Jaq
*shudders happily* I looove Oreos

That is all.
trunks_girl26
Oreos are the best, but the other day I saw something weird.....

Chocolate covered oreos blink.gif

Now those are good, but they have a tendency to melt on you dry.gif
Feyliya
I've never had a chocolate covered oreo. I'll have to try that with Randy tonight! ohmy.gif

What? I'm not being perverted, honest! wink.gif
Snugglebum the Destroyer
*giggles uncontrollably*

Fel - Randy means horny in my world - you could make cushions with your Grandmother and it would still seem smutty to me!.

*giggles more*

I should sleep, that was such spam!! laugh.gif
Feyliya
QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Jan 27 2005, 04:28 PM)
*giggles uncontrollably*

Fel - Randy means horny in my world - you could make cushions with your Grandmother and it would still seem smutty to me!.

*giggles more*

I should sleep,  that was such spam!!  laugh.gif

Randy means horny in my world, too! wink.gif Good to know my perversion has not diminished with time!

/spam
TehRoxxorCOD
Biscuits! *dies laughing*

Yeh, I love all the Oreo variations. Mint, Fudge-covered, Peanut butter, chocolate cream with white cookie, etc etc.

It's actually a project in Statistics AP over here to see whether a Double-Stuff Oreo really has twice the cream as a regular one.

And Weird Al made an Oreo song, but then he's the patron saint of ADD so what can you expect? happy.gif
you really do miss stuff when you aren't on irc don't you wink.gif
TehRoxxorCOD
Who, me? I haven't been able to use IRC in over a year.
froggle-rock
*giggles Cathwards*

That sure was nice of you Cath, and so thoughtfulof too. You certainly made my day biggrin.gif Would you like to try a peanut oreo *gives one to Cath*.

You may have an oreo too Dan, all you have to do is ask wink.gif

Remeber although it's good to share oreos, the ones you give yourself will always be satisfying *quirks eyebrow*
Quoth(The Raven)
The best Oreo, Imho, is the double stuff... the regular ones just don't have enough, and the chocolate cookie part (Bisket part, to you Brits) doesn't taste right, without the creme...
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
*sniggers*

IRC has perverted the world so.

*gives all the IRCers piles of oreos*

wub.gif
Phyllis
QUOTE (snoo @ Jan 28 2005, 01:26 AM)

wub.gif

*gives snoo oreos back, but wonders if she really wanted to give ALL the IRCers oreos*

Think about it for a minute.

blink.gif
Jonman
Pfft. Oreos taste like cardboard dipped in chocolate flavoured poop. They are not worth of the name 'biscuit', and only just barely worthy of the name 'cookie'.

Can't stand the bloody things. The wife's got a box of them about as big as my head. Urgh.
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
QUOTE (candice @ Jan 28 2005, 09:44 AM)
QUOTE (snoo @ Jan 28 2005, 01:26 AM)

wub.gif

*gives snoo oreos back, but wonders if she really wanted to give ALL the IRCers oreos*

Think about it for a minute.

blink.gif

ok, all but one.
Cath Sparrow
*Cath shares her Oreo's*

sorry spam
Feyliya
My record has been beaten. This is, officially, the most perverted thread ever. I tip my hat to you, DLCP.
gothictheysay
I like both kinds! biggrin.gif
Quoth(The Raven)
O.K., help out an innocent poster, here... Are we really talking about packaged cookies, or is there some sinister double entendre going on here?

Doh! and here I was, talking about extra filling blink.gif you people are strange...

(Thanks, Froggie!)
little_bear
Erm, I'm as perverted as the next man, but whats the deal with the innuendo and 'Oero's'? blink.gif
El Nino
QUOTE (little_bear @ Jan 31 2005, 09:40 PM)
Erm, I'm as perverted as the next man, but whats the deal with the innuendo and 'Oero's'? blink.gif

I guess you've not looked at their packaging. I did the other day and understood.
little_bear
Oh, (cheers Quoth)

*joins in gratuitous innuendo*

So.. Oeros eh? wink.gif
Phyllis
Deep fried oreos

Kinky. And frightening. o_O
little_bear
Deep fried Mars bars are where its at kids!

/spam
Quoth(The Raven)
Fried Candies/ cookies... blink.gif makes me nauseaous just thinking about it...

Now, fried mushrooms... that's another matter, entirely... smile.gif
little_bear
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Feb 2 2005, 05:20 AM)
Fried Candies/ cookies... blink.gif makes me nauseaous just thinking about it...

Now, fried mushrooms... that's another matter, entirely... smile.gif

Apparently, deep fried Mars Bars are quite nice. Quite a delecacy in Scotland after a night on the piss I hear.
Mr_Misanthropy
Not sure if hostess markets in Eurpoe, but fried twinkies are deelish.
otherside
you seem like a loser sleep.gif
Moosh
Ahhh, random, slightly offensive spam. Thats what we want.
little_bear
QUOTE (otherside @ Feb 6 2005, 02:18 PM)
you seem like a loser sleep.gif

Time to bannage.

T minus *insert no. of seconds here*

Yay! happy.gif
Mata
[Mod stuff - We're being patient and hope that Otherside learns the rules of the forum. I've removed the avatar because that really wasn't suitable for this site. There's nothing to see here, move along plese, move along... - Mata]
TehRoxxorCOD
I don't know about all of you, but I thought we were having a perfectly innocent chat about cookies.

Btw Mata, I saved and re-uploaded your avatar for use on another site. I'm so eeeeevil... but not evil enough to direct link. >_>
trunks_girl26
No chat about cookies filled with cream can be completely innocent. happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.