Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oreos
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
Mr_Misanthropy
Actually, don't ban him.
I want to see him explain why I seem to be a loser.
Mata
It's not the way on here to ban people as soon as they turn up. There have been occasional instances of that (inappropriate and unauthorised advertising for example) but those are quite seldom. Like I say, the mods and I like to give people the chance to prove their mettle before judgements are made.

We understand that the rules that I've made are more strict than many other places on the web but judging by the group of people that have formed here these rules have created a great community of friends. I know I've met a load of great people through here, and I hope that others have too. The rules are more strict than many places, but not many forums will actively encourage their users to discuss relgion, politics, sexuality, suicide, and other difficult subjects, so there has to be a good framework to make sure that people behave themselves!
PsychWardMike
Hear hear, Mata! Back on subject... I like Oreos. I'm eating some right now! Oh so tasty. And good with peanut butter. Or whipped cream. Or in ice cream...
trunks_girl26
Peanutbutter and Oreos? Odd indeed, but intreaguing.....

And the deep fried ones scare me. A lot.

But whipped cream on Oreos is one of my weaknesses....yuuum biggrin.gif And I know that no one here would attempt to exploit that weakness. *glances at certain members* dry.gif
PsychWardMike
...Or on cakes, or plain, or eating off the body of a loved one, or taking two cream sides from double stuffs and putting them together to get a quadruple stuff, or with milk, or in all colors and flavors...
trunks_girl26
The best has to be dirt and worms........

Crushed up Oreos and whipped cream/pudding layer? it's heavenly, and even the worms are fun!
Mr_Misanthropy
I like to make oreo milkshakes.
Just toss some of the little buggers in the blender with whatever ice cream you choose, (moose tracks are the best), let'er go, and serve with a liberal amount of whipped cream.

Le yum.
Samorine
Oreos taste almost exactly the same as Bourbons! Only 10000x more expensive...

Still... a very nummy treat
JimiJimi
I've never actually had an Oreo, I've only seen them once in a shop, and that was in Selfridges in the Bullring in Birmingham. I couldn't be bothered to get any, even though they looked so unbelievably...

Abut then I lost interest when I saw edible dried scorpions, and crisps made of crushed worms and tea hand-picked by monkeys. And I'm seriously not lying about that stuff, it seriously WAS all there. Go see for yourself if you don't believe me, it's impossible to miss, the big building with metal plates on it.
Samorine
QUOTE (JimiJimi @ Feb 17 2005, 06:44 PM)
I've never actually had an Oreo, I've only seen them once in a shop, and that was in Selfridges in the Bullring in Birmingham. I couldn't be bothered to get any, even though they looked so unbelievably...

Abut then I lost interest when I saw edible dried scorpions, and crisps made of crushed worms and tea hand-picked by monkeys. And I'm seriously not lying about that stuff, it seriously WAS all there. Go see for yourself if you don't believe me, it's impossible to miss, the big building with metal plates on it.

I know, that's where we bought our Oreos... and the cheese-flavoured worms and scorpian lollipops are great..
Feyliya
::giggles::
Poor JimiJimi has never had an oreo! Well, I'm sure some nice person of his choice will give him one eventually! tongue.gif

/spam
elf
i worship their yumminess.. mmm.. i've loved oreos since i was a kid.. okay maybe i still am a kid but still.. this guy in 4th grade used to give me oreos. happy.gif;; hah. yeah. random.
Quoth(The Raven)
well, there are Oreos, and then there are Oreos.... laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.