Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The E-wedding Of Snoo And Oni
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Quoth(The Raven)
Hmmm. Too late for the wedding... guess that makes me the designated driver. Any one need a lift? My TARDIS is at your disposal...
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Jan 31 2005, 11:32 PM)
*doesn't remember that one*

*obliges and proceeds with a double spank*

Right. Fey, Wyvern. Into the closet now, don't make me use my lunchbox.

I see you've been borrowing the wardrobe again oh e-hubby of mine! biggrin.gif It definatly seems to have its uses at these weddings. wink.gif
Couldn't make the wedding but got changed espeacially for you. Glad you had a good one. biggrin.gif
Usurper MrTeapot
Ohhh...I'm liking the trend. We should for a domination evil duo bent on spanking the world.

*go team beg*
Phyllis
QUOTE (MrTeapot @ Feb 1 2005, 07:41 AM)
*go team beg*

What?! That's blasphemy! How dare you sully Snoo and Oni's wedding with this "team beg" nonsense.

The correct answer is _clearly_ *go team <3*
mooooooooooopo
Looks like it was a good e-wedding.

Congratulations, and bah for me being ill and missing it.
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
I'm sorry I missed it! Turns out stuff did pop up! But I wish you both the best of luck in your relationship! laugh.gif
voices_in_my_head
*wakes up*
ow.....my head.....

Wait....where am I?
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (voices_in_my_head @ Feb 1 2005, 10:52 PM)
*wakes up*
ow.....my head.....

Wait....where am I?

Near as I can tell... In a crumpled heap at the bottom of a staircase... How'd you get off the roof?
Quoth(The Raven)
Need a ride home? My TARDIS is right outside, currently disguised as... (Looks. Does a double take) A giant... Rubber... Chicken? (Mutters something about foreign parts...).
voices_in_my_head
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Feb 1 2005, 10:28 PM)
Near as I can tell... In a crumpled heap at the bottom of a staircase... How'd you get off the roof?

*scratches head*
....anything possible on matazone, I guess......
especilly when you've had too many jello shooters....

Home? nah, just drop me off at the Tribe Wyvern thread....I could take a nap on one of the beanbags....
Jaq
*stumbles in more than fashionably late*

Congratulations you two crazy kids!!!

*steals the last of the liquor and runs*
El Nino
QUOTE (Quoth(The Raven) @ Feb 2 2005, 06:05 AM)
Need a ride home?  My TARDIS is right outside, currently disguised as... (Looks.  Does a double take) A giant... Rubber... Chicken? (Mutters something about foreign parts...).

Quick quoth the cybermen are invading Matazone!

Oni & Snoo enjoy e-married life.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.