Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pretending To Be A Real Photographer...
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Creations
Twitching
Just wanted to post this because I was quite happy with the way it turned out. I basically did everything myself for this print, developing negatives, sandwiching negatives, then printing it myself. Lucky me that I've got a darkroom at school, eh? I've still got to go back and spot it (which means that the little white dots will go away) but I think it's nifty anyway.

(If you click it, you can see it bigger. Actual size, it's 5x7 inches.)

I kidnapped Medae as my model for one of the negatives, and the other one I took of clouds.

(Used ImageShack to host it, because it's free and I'm cheap.)
Cath Sparrow
It's really good I did a bit of photography at uni doing the developing ad stuff and it was fun but not as good as your.
Quoth(The Raven)
QUOTE (Twitching @ Jan 30 2005, 12:25 PM)
Just wanted to post this because I was quite happy with the way it turned out.  I basically did everything myself for this print, developing negatives, sandwiching negatives, then printing it myself.  Lucky me that I've got a darkroom at school, eh?  I've still got to go back and spot it (which means that the little white dots will go away) but I think it's nifty anyway.

(If you click it, you can see it bigger.  Actual size, it's 5x7 inches.)

I kidnapped Medae as my model for one of the negatives, and the other one I took of clouds.

(Used ImageShack to host it, because it's free and I'm cheap.)

Nice pic!
I use Photobucket to host my images, because it's free and I'm Broke... laugh.gif
Novander
Nice. Flip it horizontally and you've got yourself a decent wallpaper.

It looks like a photo of someone through a window, with a reflection of clouds. I like it.
depressed lonely crazy person
Do you mind if I use that for my wallpaper?
Twitching
That's absolutely fine by me. ^.^
pilliwiggan
cool you know you can get your own artsite to put up your photographs and have real photographers comment on them? its http://deviantart.com , if you decide to go, look me up http://pilliwiggan.devianatrt.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.