Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Transformation
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft > Games
Cruentus
Okay, here's how this game works. Player 1 states an object, then player 2 makes up something that happens to that object that changes it into something else, for example...

Player 1 : Grapes!
Player 2 : A giant bird takes the grapes and brings them to it's nest to feed it's babies. Unfortunately, the babies don't like them, and so the grapes are never eaten. They lie in the nest until they dry out and become raisins.

Then, someone else would make a transformation to the raisins. There is just one rule...

No saying it's magic. Magic is okay, but do more than "the rock magically turns into a hippo."

I'll start us off. The object is : a rock.
I_am_the_best
Ooooo, this sounds really fun! Shame I can't think of anything that exciting to happen though.

The rock falls into the river, gets taken down to the sea, and crushed into sand.
Cruentus
A beer maker finds that sand, when used properly, can stop hangovers! Somehow! The sand becomes a bottle of beer.
I_am_the_best
The beer gets taken to a party by the beer maker and gets mixed in a rather fishy concoction of vodka, gin and some completely random stuff that the dude in the corner brought. A teenager drinks two pints of the random stuff and pukes it all up before passing out. And so now it is a load of vomit floating in a bowl.
Quoth(The Raven)
Geez! what am I suppossed to do with that?

Okay, the bowl of vomit is poured on the ground, and turns into some rather messy looking, smelly mud...
trunks_girl26
The mud gets a seed planted in it, and becomes a flower.
pgrmdave
The flower, while minding its own business, is violently ripped from the ground and eaten by a deer.
Quoth(The Raven)
The deer wanders about, drunk from eating a flower grown in alcohol... Finds rifle, and begins pursuing hunters... after a violent exchange of gunfire, which claims three hunters, the deer finally falls, and is dressed out by a hunter, who takes the carcass home, for food...
dancing hamster guy
The carcas is then sold in a butchers for 34.37 to a man named Frederic
Novander
Frederic is an artist, and paints a picture of a blue Otter.
voices_in_my_head
The picture of the blue otter is put into a musem, which catches on fire, turning the picture into a pile of ash.
Quoth(The Raven)
It starts to rain, and the ashes mix with mud, which winds up at the base of a sapling, feeding it's roots with essential nutrients...
voices_in_my_head
The sapling grows into a tree, which is chomped down by beavers and made into a dam.
Novander
The dam is eaten by a hungry dragon.
I_am_the_best
The dragon falls in love with a donkey and had lots of little donkey-dragon baby things!

Now doesn't tht sound familiar...
Quoth(The Raven)
I just watched that movie(For the eighth time! tongue.gif )

The Donkey dragons poop all over the place (Dragon poop makes good fertiliser...).
I_am_the_best
Ok I can't make another plant grow...

Hmm, the dragon/donkey poop fertiliser gets sold to a garden centre where some little kid is eating the dirt and so it gets eaten by the little girl... urgh...
Hobbes
The little girl doesn't feel well after eating all that, so pulls her stomach out and leaves it on the side of the roadz.
Novander
The stomach grows legs and wings, and starts to resemble a chicken.
Quoth(The Raven)
The stomach/chicken grows larger and larger, as it approaches the city limits, and becomes the chicken stomach that ate Chicago... Dum dum dum!
pgrmdave
Of course, after it eats Chicago, Miramax gets the film rights to its story, and hires it as an actor in the Biopic - SCT, the Stomach Chicken Thing. The SCT becomes world known, and is soon the highest paid actress in hollywood.
Novander
A Lung/Turkey from Tunisia sues the Stomach/Chicken, claiming it owns the rights to organ/fowl hybridness. The Stomach/Chicken is forced to pay $20 and retire from acting.
Quoth(The Raven)
The St0mach/chicken dies of natural causes, at the age of one year, proving that unnatural Hybreds have no staying power. The body was interred at the former site of Chicago...
voices_in_my_head
It's bones are eaten by dogs...who then throw up...(I couldn't make the poor dog die)
Novander
No-one wants to clean up dog-vomit, so its left for ages. Small bacteria colonies start to grow on it.
Quoth(The Raven)
the Bacteria colonies grow and evolve... soon, there is a futuristic city on the former site of Chicago, occupied by giant germs... their main industry is mining the stomach/chicken's body, and digesting it...
Quoth(The Raven)
Atomic war breaks out among the giant Bacteria, and their city, and all life in it, is destroyed. Humans now notice that prime real estate is up for grabs, and begin building the new Chicago...
pgrmdave
The city of Chicago Beta grows, until it becomes a state unto itself, the New Chicago Republic, led by Tandy, of Shady Sands.
Novander
Tandy sells out to WalMart, though, and Chicago Beta become the worlds biggest supermarket.
I_am_the_best
The economy goes all odd and confusing and so the supermarket becomes bankrupt and the manager ends up living in a cardboard box.
JimiJimi
The cardboard box gets whipped up by a wind, but flies too close to the sun - oh no!

It is burnt and reduced to ashes which fall down to earth.
I_am_the_best
Some poor unsuspecting old lady who takes pleasure in sticking her tongue and drinking rain has the ash land in her mouth. The ash poisons her and she drops down dead there and then.
JimiJimi
The dead body rots into a mushy, bloody pulp, which is then washed down the street, and into the sea.
Novander
And in the sea is Nemo, because he's cute and this thread needs some cuteness
JimiJimi
Nemo gets eaten by a Barracuda.

At least that's what I heard happens in the film.
Quoth(The Raven)
The Barricuda gets caught and eaten by one of the starving inhabitants of Walmart, U.S.A.
JimiJimi
The starving inhabitant of Walmart gets turned into nuclear mush by an accidentally fired US bomb.
Novander
and from the mush emerge.... mutant giant super-cute bunnies!

I realise destruction is the easiest way to change something, but lets not have things being killed in Every Single Post.
I_am_the_best
The mutant giant super-cute bunnies are so big that thery could be mistaken for planets. Something scietnific (that I can't be bothered to think of right now because I'm tired and lazy) happens and the mutant giant super-cute bunnies start orbitting around the Earth at high speed.
JimiJimi
The GSCB orbit incredibly fast, to the point where one has to be sick. Sick isn't very cute, so everyone avoids this bunny, who becomes a vomiting outcast.
voices_in_my_head
The giant bunny vomit hits earth, destroying large cities and turning them into ruble.
JimiJimi
Over many thousands of years, the rubble is pushed by the wind into the shape of a penguin. The rubble is by an astonishing set of circumstances hinged and it appears to aliens that the penguin's arms are waving when being blown by the wind.

I'm rambling, so I'll stop now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.