Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So I Hit A Problem
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Tips and tricks
EvilSpork
So my computer died of course. Now I rebuilt it and such, but part of what I was going to do before it died was reformat... Now it's not detecting my HDD during setup, but it does on startup.

So basically, why the hell would it detect at startup but not during setup for the OS?

EDIT
Ignore this. It's a WD HDD, and those function without jumpers, so I removed the jumpers and it was detected (even though the jumpers were correct before...) So this can be deleted or something.
Quoth(The Raven)
awwww, where's the fun in deleting a needless thread, when we can spamm it, instead?
trunks_girl26
Is that just the way the picture was taken, or does that ferret have blue eyes?
EvilSpork
They glow blue, but they're not really blue.
JimiJimi
Ah, everyone loves eco-matazone-warriors, with their crazy 'save the needless thread' schemes.
I'm not all that sure as to why Mata hasn't noticed this and deleted it, because I'd have thought all the mods and administrators spend their lives patrolling the forum for spammity spam. Ah well, who gives a damn?
Hmm...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.