Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Msn Display Pictures
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Creations
Samorine
I drew these ages ago, too...

Feel free to use them!

They're all the right size for MSN, just right click, save as and then use them for MSN or anything else

x
voices_in_my_head
AWW....I like the little blue dude!
Quoth(The Raven)
They're all so cute! But the chicken has such tiny feet! How does it stand up? laugh.gif
Samorine
He doesn't need the feet, nor the wings... he just hovers above the ground and bashes into walls
Samorine
Found a few more...

Cookiezilla's my pride and joy ^^

I made him up a long time ago because my boyfriend's obsessed with cookies... so I made one that's evil and destroys buildings and stuff...

I've put him on a t-shirt, too ^^ made it look all professional and printed it out... then took it to a t-shirt printing place

JimiJimi
Wow, what did you make them with? They're pretty decent...

If I could draw like that my animations would be one hell of a lot better...
Samorine
I drew them with a good old fashioned pen... then scanned them in, cleaned them up and coloured them...
Quoth(The Raven)
If you're not a commercial artist, you should be training to become one... These are very good, and very 'accessible' images... Not too cute, not too realistic, a lot of personality bestowed in a few lines... Ad agencies have made a lot of money with less polished images...
Samorine
You've made me dizzy with all the compliments...

The cartoons are just a little hobby that I've picked up, I was thinking about printing more than one shirt because it works out cheaper, then giving some to friends and selling the rest...

and I'm a teensy bit worried that someone might steal Cookiezilla! Because I've checked, and no one else seems to have made up a giant cookie that destroys cities... which kinda shocked me...

But what can someone my age do if that happens? It's just a bit of fun and I suppose I'd better keep it that way... or I might get into more trouble than it's worth...

As for ambitions, I have no idea what I want to do! But I didn't have anything artistic in mind... I didn't want to take art because I thought it might take the passion out of it, my friends took graphics and/or media... and they enjoy it... but I don't know if it's my kind of thing
Feyliya
Mail the original drawings to yourself, along with copies of the finished product and a letter explaining your thought processes behind creating each one. It stands up in court as good as a copywrite if you don't open or tamper with the envelope. I do that to safeguard my writings.
Hobbes
QUOTE (Feyliya @ Feb 22 2005, 05:50 AM)
Mail the original drawings to yourself, along with copies of the finished product and a letter explaining your thought processes behind creating each one.  It stands up in court as good as a copywrite if you don't open or tamper with the envelope.  I do that to safeguard my writings.

Yeah, that's the advice I've always heard too. Plus, put a basic seal over the envelope's opening (a sticker, or anything like that will do), so that it shows whether it has been tampered with. Write details of this seal on the letter within the envelope, so no-one can say, "Well... you put the sticker on afterwards!"

It's a fairly basic way of providing yourself with copyright, but it works apparently.
Sir Psycho Sexy
Try doing it recorded delivery if you can afford it, if the date on the stamp isn't clear then it can't be used in a court, but yeah it does work, if you're going to do it lots, make sure you label the content so you don't forget what's in each.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.