Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Finally: Decide The Name Of Ri's Wang
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2
believe
*lol* I'm not sure actually. If you consider a stick one, I suppose so.
LoLo
QUOTE (Righteous @ Feb 24 2005, 06:38 PM)
"The Little Engine the Could" should be voided as well. It's not little. Okay, when it's soft, it's like a scared turtle but when it's hard, depending on the situation, it can get to six-and-a-half inches, so I'm not worried about it.

And Polo. I'm still weirded out by this.

I'm not trying to be mean here, but you do realize that 6 and 1/2 inches is an average lenght right?
Tarantio
QUOTE (LoLo @ Feb 26 2005, 03:53 PM)
QUOTE (Righteous @ Feb 24 2005, 06:38 PM)
"The Little Engine the Could" should be voided as well. It's not little. Okay, when it's soft, it's like a scared turtle but when it's hard, depending on the situation, it can get to six-and-a-half inches, so I'm not worried about it.

And Polo. I'm still weirded out by this.

I'm not trying to be mean here, but you do realize that 6 and 1/2 inches is an average lenght right?

It's a perspective thing. You have to ask his girlfriends that question instead. ph34r.gif
Righteous
Average, hence not little.

Hmm. I haven't measured in a long time, like since high school and I had a mini growth spurt since then (I got a whole inch and a half taller!). Maybe I should update.

And hey, at least I'm not Ryan "Four-And-A-Half-Inches" Dunn.

EDIT: I mentioned this to Rick ("Those Matazone people are weird") and told him of the recent post by "that one chick, LoLo" and he told me of an episode of HBO's (disgusting-ass) "Real Sex" show where this sex therepist/expert type-deal explained that the average length of the phallic structure is five to five-and-a-half inches. He then went on about another episode in an attempt to make me vomit. It didn't work.

Also, one should consider that the length of one's erection can vary based on mood, level of arousal, room temperature and duration since last sexual encounter.
Polocrunch
That's actually quite an interesting tidbit of information, Ri.
Righteous
I read that in an article on measuring one's penis (I am NOT joking). It also said to take multiple measurements over an extended period of time and do an average. I found it both informative and creepy.

BTW, my friends comments on said factors:
Mood- "It's hard sometimes when you're like pissed off, not frustrated but pissed off or stressed out or something to be able to get it up or when it does it's like not as big."
Level of arousal- "Yeah, it gets, like, a lot bigger when you're like really turned on."
Room temperature- "Shrinkage, dude."
Duration since last sexual encounter- "If you haven't done it in a long time and you don't beat off or anything, it like all builds up and it's f*ckin' rock solid."
LoLo
Personally I wouldn't take anything for truth from someone who says, "If you haven't done it in a long time and you don't beat off or anything, it like all builds up and it's f*ckin' rock solid."

"Beating off" as your friend put it, does not make a difference whether you do it or not. The joy of a person who is a male is that they have night emmissions that are totally uncontrolled by that person, but help to get rid of some unused fluids.

I'm not one to say that it is impossible for the size of a penis to vary depending on certain situations, I'm just saying from my own personal experience with male penis' that I've never noticed much of a difference in the size of an erection on one particular male.

From a website that I just read, the information I found on an erect penis says, "Penis size is controlled primarily by two factors: The suspensory ligament that keeps your penis attached to the pubic bone and the erectile tissue of the penis that fills with blood

Your penis length is primarily controlled by the length of the suspensory ligament. Your penis width, also called "girth" is primarily controlled by the amount of blood the erectile tissues can hold.

The ligaments size doesn't change without surgery or massive "special excersizes" to extend it so what I'm assuming is that the girth would be the only thing to change based on the amount of blood flowing into the tissue.

As for the average length being five inches, according to this site : http://www.coolnurse.com/penis_size.htm and many others I've seen as well as human sexuality books that I've read, the average size ranges from 6-6.5 inches as I said earlier. This site said 6.2" so congrats you're a whole 3/10 of an inch above average.
Quoth(The Raven)
No one suggested Wang Chung... *Sneaks out, quietly...*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.